• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humans vs Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The Rules say I must provide the following:

1) Map name - provided in the post title
2) Name of the creator(s) - created by a clan whose site is linked to the initial post
3) Current stage of the map (alpha, beta, finished?) - finished, but the next version is in beta
3) Summary of the map game play /objectives - use the link I gave in the initial post (it should be the first thing you see)
4) Map features - use the link I gave in the initial (it should be the first thing you see)
5) Miscellaneous Info (credits?) - credits are given in the map’s quest
6) use the link and click “downloads“, common since might tell you that the map’s official site might have the map up for download on the downloads page

I did read the F-ing rules and made sure that all of the required were provided in the initial post

sorry for the insults, but it really pisses me off when I read the rules and some one tells me to read the rules...call it a pet peeve

Level 8
YOU ARE SUPOSE PUT THEM IN THE THREAD, DO NOT LINK THEM.

The rules do not say a single thing about not being able to link them. Putting them in a link is no different than putting them in an image or a list.

If I had directly added all of that stuff into the initial post, the post would be so big and scary that no one would read it.

and now this thread is so full of your spam that still no one will read it, just lock the thread. People can post their comments here: www.hvo.forumsplace.com

Level 16
The rules dont say what you cant do because that would be a very very very long list. The rules state what you must do. And giving a link is not enough. If the information on your map is too long, you can summarise it for us. I can delete the argument if you choose to update your first post according to the rules, or I can also close this, your choise?

Level 15
Your map has some lame features. As soon as someone loads a level 30 hero and a newbie dies in 1 hit, a chain reaction of leaving starts.

What's the point in disabling high level heros attacking low level when you can 1 shot them with spells?

The name is the most unoriginal ever. There's several other maps using the same name (or reversed) which does you no favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.