• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy Slayers TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
From the maker of Kung-Fu Fighting, Epic ORPG, Raid The Town,and Vampirism Death,comes Holy Slayers TD!

Map Description:

This is my first Tower Defense. It took my about a solid week of work to make during the summer and I'm out of ideas so I decided to upload it here so you can think of ideas for me! lol just kidding, but your input is what will allow this map to grow and improve. And if you help there's +rep in it for you!

There are Fifteen levels so far, here are the types:
Fast (Levels 5, 10, 15.)
The movement speed is increased from 285 to 400.

Healer (Levels 7, 14.)
The health regeneration rate is multiplied by 10.

Boss (Level 11)
The movement speed is reduced to 135, the health regeneration rate is 4x, also the boss rounds have 16x hp. There is only 1 of them in a wave.

Also there are 6 different towers that can be build and they each have 10 levels. There is also 1 tower that drops from the boss, it has 3 levels.

If I forgot something such as adding you, or someone else to the credits, let me know! Also if you want me to post some screenshots or more information about the map, it will be done!

Attachments

• Holy Slayers TD 1.00.w3x
    678.9 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.