• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Guardian Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi everyone..

I have been working on a system from quite a while.

The problem is what I am trying to achieve is kind of complicated. I sometimes feel so any function calls and comparisons could make my map lag.

Currently the map has no textures.

And hero doesn't have all skills. Though some systems are done. I need some feed back if the map is smooth and if there is small delay.

The map also has a lot features not seen here.

There are custom stats like
accuracy
evasion
spellevasion
critical
spellcritical
criticalevasion
spelldamagetaken
criticalplus
criticalminus

you need to press dh in chat to spawn the hero.

Its first speel book has 3 effects that work only on critical strikes.
You can switch on 1 and it will stay.
The effect will take place only when the her hits a critical strike.

When you click on any unit(left click) or attack any unit, its name, life and mana bar would come on top in the multibar..

And there are spells like fireball and demonstrike that will hit the target unit when in range.

The tooltips are not well written, but hope you can understand.

I really need feedback on this. I feel there are some delays and lags in my map and the targeting system might have some errors.. So any thoughts?

Attachments

• Test version 0.53.w3x
    969.2 KB · Views: 67
Level 7
Bump...

I really need some one to test and say me this "World of warcraft" type interface is warcraft - 3 is working good or should I switch to the original warcraft -3 type interface.

I have done a huge amount of work to make a interface like world of warcraft.

It even has a buff-debuff system to show the icon and buffs present on the target.

Level 7
dont worry, i gonna try this. :)

Review
"World of warcraft" type interface is warcraft - 3 is working good or should I switch to the original warcraft -3 type interface.

I do what you want :)

I wanted to make something unique but it might make experience more complicated. I am afraid of that. I wanted to make something that is easy and faster to use compared to the original inter face.

What did you thought of the buff- debuff target interface?

It basically shows all the buff and debuffs the target has on the multiboard.

E.g. Use fire bolt on a target, its overtime effect will show up on the multiboard. If you demonstrike on a target who has firebolt debuff on it, it will remove the debuff and place a new debuff that does 2 times the damage of the remaning firebolt debuff.

Same with the firebolt orb it will put a stacking dot on the target when you hit a critical strike. That damage can also be increased by demonstrike.

And what did you thought about the demonic power special resource? I.e when you blink, demonshield or demonstrike, one of it is consumed.

I am trying to make something diffrent. But afraid so need some feedback to continue the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.