• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goo Chef v1.25 Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey, I had a three new ideas for maps (they're why I cancelled my new Clicking Challenge v1.75 Bronze and the Dark Dwellers race map). Anyways, my new map ideas are already about 30-80% done.
Goo Chef 80% Done.
Rival Companies 30% Done.
WD Mod 45% Done.

Descriptions:
Goo Chef: You are a Panderen Goo Chef who is trying to blow away the competition with your Goo Army, but, as you are making your Goo Recipes you see all the other Chefs piering in through your window! Now every Panderen Chef wants to make their own Goo Army and blow away the Competition
Basics: You have a Goo Chef that can guard your Breed Goo until you can make your army of Goos. There are 21 different kind of Goos to choose from (about 5 or 6 are upgradable). The First one to 60 Goos Wins!

Rival Companies: You start out with your empty lots and a small Headquarters, Now, you are trying to make a lumber company to chop down the trees in this overgrown forest. But, as yoy are starting your company and looking for nearby Villages to hire new emplooyees you find that another buisness is starting out on the other side of the forest, now, it's a race to the finish to see who can get 10,000 lumber before the other company does!
Basics: You start out with a couple empty (upgradable) lots which can become one of the five classes: Advertizing, Decorative, Security, Plumbing, and Staff. What's so unique about this game is instead of food you have a new resource called Stress, which can be highered or lowered depending on who you hire or what you build. For Example: You hire a fat Technician with a good since of humor lowers the stress, but he may want a high wager and won't do a very good job. But, hiring a cranky old Technician who might not want a high wager and will do a great job will higher your Emplooyes' Stress.

WD Mod:
(WORLD DOMINATION MOD) Very simple really, The world only has 12,000 people left, 8,000 Evil Alien Brood Spawn and 4,000 people being UN, the Nuclear and Dominating Race which uses Technology to win the war. Having futuristic units and new resources.
Basics: Choose your side and master either the UN or Brood Spawn. Brood Spawn being Alien Infected Humans taking over the world or on the other hand the Normal UN with massive tanks and nuclear weapons.

Now, you tell me weither you want me to focus on the WD Mod or the Rival Companies Game after finishing Goo Wars. And, tell me what you think about my ideas.

Level 7
your ideas are.....different. A bunch of new game types id say, you have lots of creativity which might make these games playable.....or people will find them too different to want to play or enjoy. We'll see how they go. I voted for rival companies since it seems a funner game id think.

Level 24
rival companies seems a lot more fun. can't wait for it to finish =D let me in on the beta testing if u play USWest/Lordaeron

Status
Not open for further replies.