• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Glideon Trial Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Some people suggested me to remove the physic laws from Glideon. Suddenly I got an idea to release a trial version of Glideon which gives you free maximum medals and attributes. With maximum attributes will likely reduce the slippery ground impacts to the slider, which make it much easier to control. This version is for who's wondering how Glideon become without physics. There are many other considerations before I decided to release this version but won't be discussed.

However, you may want to read several notes:
- Automatically starts with 999 medals and maximum attributes
- Same bonuses are given to AI. However, the AI wasn't really adapted to bear this level of power.
- AI automatically purchases best gears in the beginning.
- Save/load feature is still active, but the save code won't be compatible to any other versions.
- In this version, there is nothing either new, improved, fixed, etc.

Download Link

It still inherits same features as the other versions, like MediaInstall. You may find the file here.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Looks cool gonna check this out !

Status
Not open for further replies.