• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Get Your Project Hosted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
178091-albums2336-picture88357.png

178091-albums2336-picture88348.png

178091-albums2336-picture88352.png

178091-albums2336-picture88349.png

178091-albums2336-picture88353.png

178091-albums2336-picture88350.png

178091-albums2336-picture88354.png

178091-albums2336-picture88351.png

178091-albums2336-picture88355.png

(Credits to ragingspeedhorn)

Last edited:
Current Hosted Projects

709_1.png
The Dwarwen Monster Slayers
Dwarven Monster Slayers is a fast paced 1-5 player coop survival arcade rpg slasher
game. The map features a massive load of completely new monsters, a detailed and
atmospheric dungeon scenario, a considerably amount of gore and for the best: DWARVES!
708_1.png
Sunken City
Sunken City is a 3-player Dungeon Crawler/RPG map that contains puzzles, quests, highly
customized heroes, hundreds of items and hard challenges to overcome. Coop teamplay
and replayability are unique features that will provide exciting gameplay experience.
704_1.png
The Chosen Ones
Enter the world of Oelivert and experience a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war
and peace. The Chosen Ones is a singleplayer RPG that contains dozens of hours of
content and an awesome amount of secrets to be found.
665_1.png
The 2 Player Campaign
The 2 Player Campaign is a series of map edited by The-Spoon. They allow you to replay
the original Wc3 campaign with a friend, using -save/-load triggers to carry data across levels.
649_1.png
Gaias Retaliation
What are you going to do, when Earth itself rises against mankind?
748_1.png
Warden
The Warden project contains a series of dungeon-like maps, containing a big amount of
puzzles, boss fights and obstacles, which are enchanced further by a custom arrow key
movement system.
750_1.png
World Domination
Battle your enemies with tanks, nuclear weapons, and zombie viruses in this diplomatic
sandbox game of world conquering!

NOTE: Made an update as there was only one project on the previous list that is actually currently hosted. //Rufus

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 37
Last edited:
I like the idea, but I fear it would get spammed by various dead projects. I would say more strict requirements are needed in order to host a project even harder way. Perhaps the project should be accepted by staff as worthy?

Yes I know, that is why the community isn't going to pick the next hosted project, but suggest it to me and I will evaluate it myself. :p

And Aero, thanks for the suggestions, I'll let Ralle know.

Level 28
Well almost all of the hosted project are still active. Paranoia is doing a great job on its progress atm. Zwiebelchen is working for Gaias 1.2 version. TkoK is getting updated once again. DarkWind is still there same with Oakwood and Godfall. OaD got updated last month. Its just that their section is a bit quite since not a lot of users visits their thread, but to be dead serious all of the hosted project are actually the projects that deserves some attention. Projects like Darkwind, Paranoia, Oakwood are just so damn good and unique from the usual maps. I wonder why only a few users actually visits their section.

So if I understand what Aero's talking about removing them, I don't agree with it. There is no such maps on the map dev section that can at least match the uniqueness of projects like Paranoia and Darkwind even though its forum is dead silent they are still working on it.(As I said if I only understand your statement correctly. ;) )

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I think Requiem is already hosted.

EDIT: I'm wrong, I vote for Requiem too !

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Hello there I would like to have my project hosted click on the link on my signiture if you are intrested drop a post here and I will tell you everything you need to know.

Okay that kind of hurt but since you said that what did you dislike about it.

Sorry for hurting you.
A project will be acceptable as hosted as neat and unique gameplay, advanced features, activity, and what have you know that makes the project very attractive(terrains, systems like Window Inventories, etc.)

Look at our hosted projects, all of them shows these kinds of etiquette.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Sorry for hurting you.
A project will be acceptable as hosted as neat and unique gameplay, advanced features, activity, and what have you know that makes the project very attractive(terrains, systems like Window Inventories, etc.)

Look at our hosted projects, all of them shows these kinds of etiquette.

Okay I will try implement some of those so that it will look worthy in your eyes :)

Level 17

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
If i may ask how did you make all those banners, what tool did you use to make them Vengencekeal. I would like to learn how to do it so I can use them for a thread. I would appreciate any one help, even link me to a tutorial cause I can't find any at the hive.

Level 26
Updated the list of Hosted Projects. May Kael forgive me for my edit.

709_1.png
The Dwarwen Monster Slayers
Dwarven Monster Slayers is a fast paced 1-5 player coop survival arcade rpg slasher
game. The map features a massive load of completely new monsters, a detailed and
atmospheric dungeon scenario, a considerably amount of gore and for the best: DWARVES!
708_1.png
Sunken City
Sunken City is a 3-player Dungeon Crawler/RPG map that contains puzzles, quests, highly
customized heroes, hundreds of items and hard challenges to overcome. Coop teamplay
and replayability are unique features that will provide exciting gameplay experience.
704_1.png
The Chosen Ones
Enter the world of Oelivert and experience a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war
and peace. The Chosen Ones is a singleplayer RPG that contains dozens of hours of
content and an awesome amount of secrets to be found.
665_1.png
The 2 Player Campaign
The 2 Player Campaign is a series of map edited by The-Spoon. They allow you to replay
the original Wc3 campaign with a friend, using -save/-load triggers to carry data across levels.
649_1.png
Gaias Retaliation
What are you going to do, when Earth itself rises against mankind?
748_1.png
Warden
The Warden project contains a series of dungeon-like maps, containing a big amount of
puzzles, boss fights and obstacles, which are enchanced further by a custom arrow key
movement system.
750_1.png
World Domination
Battle your enemies with tanks, nuclear weapons, and zombie viruses in this diplomatic
sandbox game of world conquering!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.