• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Extreme Hero Siege: D-Day v1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18

byblooddrunk.png

title.png

A hero defense/survival map in which your main mission is to fight creep hordes which spawn from opened lanes, destroy enemy lane's towers, all while defending your main building.
This version, v1.3, is made completely from scratch since I've lost unprotected version 1.2 around a year ago, and decided to continue this epic project.

This version is still under development (around 50 done) and many things are being changed and remade from last version.

screenshots.png

217850-albums7614-picture89119.jpg

Game Difficulty

217850-albums7614-picture89121.jpg

Selection

217850-albums7614-picture89125.jpg

Umnocious

gameplayvideos.png

Coming Soon

commands.png

Weather
-weather rain heavy, light
-weather snow heavy, light
-weather blizzard
-weather wind heavy, light
-weather moonlight
Music
(For this to work, you have to have the box "Sound" checked in options)
-music human1, 2, 3, X1
-music orc1, 2, 3, X1
-music nightelf1, 2, 3, X1
-music undead1, 2, 3, X1
-music other1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Information about game
-gameinfo

Other usefull commands
-clear
-br1 (buyrune1)
-br2 (buyrune2)
-ms (movespeed)
-msa (movespeedall)
-ping (1-8)
-suicide
-sell gold
-sell gems
-give gold
-give gems

Rune2.jpg

Rune +100
Rune.jpg

Rune +300
Buy rune (-br1,2) is useful little command which can be activated at any time, regardless of your location, at the cost of your gold.
When activated, your gold is being depleted until you run out of it or you don't have enough of it. You can activate unlimited instances of this command running.

This is a user-made system which allows trading or giving resources to your mate.
You can give resources by typing "-give gold/gems ", followed by a player number (1-8), and then afterwards the amount of resource you're willing to give.
Example: -give gold 6 25000 -> This will give 25 000 gold to player 6
Note that you cannot send resources to yourself.

This is a user-made system which allows selling resources.
You can activate the command by typing "-sell gold/gems ", followed by the amount of resource you'd want to sell.
The calculation for gold is: amount of sold gold divided by 200.
The calculation for gems is: amount of sold gems times 200.
Example: -sell gems 800 -> this will remove 800 gems from you and give you 800 times 200 = 160 000 gold.

gamemodes.png

All active Players are given random hero from any tavern.

Activates Bonus Gold income every second. The income depends on game Difficulty.

All active players are given same hero that the host player selects.

This post will be updated. It is not complete.

I will upload map for you to try it out, but as it is still in beta phase, and not everything might work flawlessly, so I'd love to see reports of your gameplay and problems you encounter.
You could aswell send me screenies and gameplays if you do record and shoot some.

I uploaded map for you to test it.

Attachments

• Extreme Hero Siege D-Day v1.3.w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.