• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Thanks all, I really liked about the suggestion, but I still need to think about! :)

Macielos, how it's good to see you posting here! I agree with you about the model, and thanks for liking the changes! I will just change the crossbowman because the other model had the head a bit bugged, but the change won't be so several, it's just the head itself, and for the campaign looks better; more like a "human" army, not bandit army hehehe (New Model)

And btw! 100 Comments already! Thank you! :D

Level 23
@kakuzu; Yep, I liked!

@Mythic; No problem xD

Anyway, I'm back to work, just a new screenshot. :)

2kn2h5.jpg

Level 23
The plants are too tinted red, I suggest turning them a bit lighter and orange-r.

Well, I really liked what I made. :p

just a sugestion but you could change the inner fire of the Cleric to Healing Wave

It would be a bit OP, like Mythic said. Thanks anyway. ^^

Thanks all! It's the interlude "A secret Council"; and youness, the campaign is finished... finished when they leave Lordaeron, about new maps, won't have, but some gameplays will be changed. About the sequel, I really don't know, maybe... one day.

@istvan921;
I won't change his model, why the people simple dislike this model? It's so good, also, there isn't another good model for him.

It's because it doesn't fit too well with the rest (textures) and his animations are bit too jumpy for a Human Soldier (Blademaster anims).

Which is why I would've chosen the Royal Captain model for it's kind of like a heroic looking version of a captain whilst maintaining the ordinary, front-line soldier look.

EDIT: I'd also make General Marcus Riddenfall a bit bigger.

Level 23
It's because it doesn't fit too well with the rest (textures) and his animations are bit too jumpy for a Human Soldier (Blademaster anims).

Which is why I would've chosen the Royal Captain model for it's kind of like a heroic looking version of a captain whilst maintaining the ordinary, front-line soldier look.

For me, It isn't strange the texture or the anims, also, Macielos likes this model and he sees no why to change (he said this here), and about the Royal Captain, it's a good model, but not for a hero. I might change; just if someone released a new model and I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.