• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Eras Zombie Invasion Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

This forum will be improved later on, once i get more time.

I am, like many others, a fan of the popular game Eras Zombie Invasion. Anteep (excuse me if I misspelled that) brought us a unique sense of teamwork and survival skills in this game. I am recreating a new version based off of Eras Zombie Invasion v5.0 created by skandalouz originally.

What i am looking for now is feedback (suggestions) from players that have played any RECENT Eras Zombie Invasion versions, such as 0.83, 0.84, 5.0, dudule, you name it.

Some examples of what you possibly could give as feedback suggestions:
New units
New buildings
New events
New triggers
New models/ textures for certain things

That is a very small list of the thousands of examples you could supply me with. I am focusing on what the community wants in this version, not what i just want. Feel free to either post or PM me these suggestions.

I do already have quite a bit of models already implemented into the game, i will release pictures soon.

***IF YOU HAVE FOUND A MODEL OR TEXTURE YOU WANT TO SEE IN GAME, PM ME THE LINK TO IT***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.