• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic ORPG testers needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have created a map called Epic ORPG. I need beta testers. Here is what the map currently includes:
-It's currently 2 player, you'd be surprised how much it takes for me to make it any more than that.
-5 Hero Classes,
-14 equipable items,
-4 combinable ore materials,
-A fully functional mining system that can level up,
-A fully working item equipment system,
-2 quests,
-A working Smithing and Forging system.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post a comment if you test the map.
I will give rep. if a helpful comment is posted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check the last comment created by me for the newest version.

Last edited:
Level 11
Ok I am going to sound like an asswhole but thats the worst shit i have ever played. There is no terrain, hero gets easily killed and i cant find any healing potions. But i might me wrong and it might actually be good, check with other ppl who test it.

Level 6
Update:

Version 0.02.
-Due to complaining and frankly, bitching, the terrain has been improved.
-The heroes HP has been increased.
New version in this post.
-Although I don't want to because he was right, he DID sound like an asshole, +rep for NoAmmoSrry.
-moosenoir has recieved 1 reputation.
Thanks for the feedback, more would be nice.

Attachments

• Epic ORPG 0.02.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
Level 11
lmao wtf did you do u just upped the terain, bro u gotta sculpt it like if you were making a statue out of clay. Be gentle with it like as if it were a women. and ur purring blockers in places where it shouldnt be. I was bored so i did a lil editing in the top left area. u might use it or do something like that or u could just keep doing what u are but that wouldnt be the smart thing to do.

Last edited:
Level 6
Reply to Public Editor:

Wow you are good at terraining. There are a few little problems though.
1. You removed the mountains divinding the towns. That was one of the big points I enjoyed. It made the game seem more linear so the players don't get confused.
2. The game is supposed to be a war-torn world which is under attack by demons. There aren't really any waterfalls or forests like that.
3. You removed the road that seperates the towns. I mean there's nothing wrong with the dirt road, but I believed the paved road looked more proffesional.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll try to take your advice and use your little edit as a model for what good terrain looks like.

Level 12
3. You removed the road that seperates the towns. I mean there's nothing wrong with the dirt road, but I believed the paved road looked more proffesional.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll try to take your advice and use your little edit as a model for what good terrain looks like.

I currently am too busy to test the map, but unless the map is...more modern of a map, then paved roads outside of towns are out of place.

If it's more medieval then there should be dirt roads outside of towns as this is consistent with history, and gives the map an overall more professional feeling because you are keeping consistent.

That's just my two cents. I'll take a look at the map rq and edit the post for further info.

EDIT: Okay couple Terrain things here with just a quick scan in WE:

Mountains: Blizzard cliffs are vomit-inducing. Create more natural-looking mountains and hills with the "Raise" tool. It'll take a little more time, but it will look 10 times better with JUST that. Then what you do is you can either: Make a specific tile unwalkable (Most people use Rock Tiles), or set up an assload of pathing blockers around every mountain. (I would advise the former)

Water: Couple things here. First of all, the normal water color sucks. But that's the least of your worries. The biggest would be the blizzard cliffs at the edge of water. Solution? ROLLING SHORES (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...als-278/creating-rivers-rolling-shores-29389/). It will take a little longer, but once you get used to it, it's only a few minutes difference, and it makes the map look much, much better. Note, for deep water, you may have to raise the terrain a bit first if your "Cliff Level" is lower than 4. Also, water isn't normally in a perfectly straight line. But that's completely up to your map's story, so I won't say anything other than that.

Destructibles: Dear god. I'm sorry. But...horrible use of destructibles. You filled up almost 1/4 of the entire map with nothing but TREES. You've almost hit the destructibles limit already, and a large portion of the map isn't completed. I'm sorry to seem rude, but it just seems to me that you were being lazy and didn't want to terrain everything. if that is the case, make the map in sections. Do it bit by bit, or, if that too is still overwhelming, make the map smaller. Especially if it's only a 2 player RPG, you really don't need it to be 256x256. You could probably get off with much smaller, and achieve a better result in the end (Looks more professional, smaller size, faster loading, etc.)

Variation: While having one fluid tile may look good to a perfectionist (And I would know, I had to forcibly remove that thought from my own head a while back), or one "type" of tree on the entire map for the same reason, Naturally, this is wrong, and it is a huge turn-off. Oh, and Lordaeron Summer is the worst tileset ever, even customized. It's the ugliest shit ever. But, if you add in tiles from Ashenvale or Felwood sets, you can salvage the terrain a bit. But there is no "completely solid mass of trimmed grass" anywhere in nature. There's short grass, long grass, weeds, shrubs, dirt patches, rocks, etc. etc. You should really add in some tile variation.
Height Variation is also important. You've got those ugly ass Blizzard cliffs everywhere, but that isn't what I mean. I mean hills and valleys. Unless your map is based in Florida, it shouldn't be flat, ^^

Anyway, if you have further questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to give you some more tips. Though I won't terrain your map for you, sorry. :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Wow you are good at terraining. There are a few little problems though.
1. You removed the mountains divinding the towns. That was one of the big points I enjoyed. It made the game seem more linear so the players don't get confused.
2. The game is supposed to be a war-torn world which is under attack by demons. There aren't really any waterfalls or forests like that.

lol yea i noe i wasnt making the map just showing you some quick tips. If you want i can help you on your map cause current project is on hold.

Level 6
Update:

Version 0.03.
-The terrain has been changed even more so. For now I'm only editing the starting area. Once the map becomes larger (More quests, levels, bosses, etc.) the other parts will be edited.
-Lord_T has been added to the credits for his footmen corpse model.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The newest version is in this post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The comments are coming... but more slowly that I would like.

Attachments

• Epic ORPG 0.03.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Level 11
y is ur file so big? lol did u import alot of stuff? And please tell me you took out like half of the trees lmao u could use sight blockers instead of od trees, just a hint

Level 6
Reply to comment:

y is ur file so big? lol did u import alot of stuff? And please tell me you took out like half of the trees lmao u could use sight blockers instead of od trees, just a hint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Most of the imported things are either the hero models or the many icons. Also in case you haven't noticed there are an assload of triggers.
2. I know. There are so many trees because it's a forest. Sort of. It's more of a not-so-thick jungle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I got to go to sleep now so I won't be on until around 5:00 PM. I live in Arizona so we use some modified version of Mountain Time. I don't know what time that is for any of you.

Level 6
Reply to Tester:

I currently am too busy to test the map, but unless the map is...more modern of a map, then paved roads outside of towns are out of place.

If it's more medieval then there should be dirt roads outside of towns as this is consistent with history, and gives the map an overall more professional feeling because you are keeping consistent.

That's just my two cents. I'll take a look at the map rq and edit the post for further info.

EDIT: Okay couple Terrain things here with just a quick scan in WE:

Mountains: Blizzard cliffs are vomit-inducing. Create more natural-looking mountains and hills with the "Raise" tool. It'll take a little more time, but it will look 10 times better with JUST that. Then what you do is you can either: Make a specific tile unwalkable (Most people use Rock Tiles), or set up an assload of pathing blockers around every mountain. (I would advise the former)

Water: Couple things here. First of all, the normal water color sucks. But that's the least of your worries. The biggest would be the blizzard cliffs at the edge of water. Solution? ROLLING SHORES (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/g...-shores-29389/). It will take a little longer, but once you get used to it, it's only a few minutes difference, and it makes the map look much, much better. Note, for deep water, you may have to raise the terrain a bit first if your "Cliff Level" is lower than 4. Also, water isn't normally in a perfectly straight line. But that's completely up to your map's story, so I won't say anything other than that.

Destructibles: Dear god. I'm sorry. But...horrible use of destructibles. You filled up almost 1/4 of the entire map with nothing but TREES. You've almost hit the destructibles limit already, and a large portion of the map isn't completed. I'm sorry to seem rude, but it just seems to me that you were being lazy and didn't want to terrain everything. if that is the case, make the map in sections. Do it bit by bit, or, if that too is still overwhelming, make the map smaller. Especially if it's only a 2 player RPG, you really don't need it to be 256x256. You could probably get off with much smaller, and achieve a better result in the end (Looks more professional, smaller size, faster loading, etc.)

Variation: While having one fluid tile may look good to a perfectionist (And I would know, I had to forcibly remove that thought from my own head a while back), or one "type" of tree on the entire map for the same reason, Naturally, this is wrong, and it is a huge turn-off. Oh, and Lordaeron Summer is the worst tileset ever, even customized. It's the ugliest shit ever. But, if you add in tiles from Ashenvale or Felwood sets, you can salvage the terrain a bit. But there is no "completely solid mass of trimmed grass" anywhere in nature. There's short grass, long grass, weeds, shrubs, dirt patches, rocks, etc. etc. You should really add in some tile variation.
Height Variation is also important. You've got those ugly ass Blizzard cliffs everywhere, but that isn't what I mean. I mean hills and valleys. Unless your map is based in Florida, it shouldn't be flat, ^^

Anyway, if you have further questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to give you some more tips. Though I won't terrain your map for you, sorry. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh... decent feedback... it's good....
1. Wow that was alot of stuff I didn't know. I am currently working on a complete upgrade of the terrain. But I have a couple of questions:
-How do you make a terrain unwalkable?
-What would you think would be the IDEAL water color? If you would format it like so....
Red: ?
Blue: ?
Green: ?
-Last question... how do you color your text like that? If it's too much trouble then just post a link
2. About the majority of the terrain being unfinished... Once there's enough quests/bosses/creeps to support higher level heroes I will change the terrain accordingly. That's why I need ideas.
Thanks for the feedback. Your reputation will be given with the new version. Even though you deserve 2 or 3. Lol.

Level 6
Reply to comment:

1. Path blockers, as simple as that.

water is blue, but u want a demonic rpg? I would go blood red.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Lol I tried that.... I went over the maximum Doodads/Destructables. So I need a way to make a certain terrain type unwalkable without pathing blockers.
2. Blood red...... maybe...... I was thinking something else but now that you say it.... it sounds good.
3. New version coming out soon with much, much improved terrain. You'll be surprised.

Level 12
I'm not sure if you can do it in the normal WE. I don't use it. I use NewGen and it's in the USME menu, in fact I just set the Ashenvale "Rock" tile to be unwalkeable as well as unbuildable.

As for coloring your text, at the buttom of the Quick Reply thing you'll see a button showing "Go Advanced" click that then in that editor, at the top, with all the buttons will be a "A" with a underline in Black. Click that button and a color palette will show up and you can change the colors of your text. Just highlight the text u want to change, ^^

(About the terrain being unfinished) Alright, makes sense enough. I'm going to be doing a similar thing for my map if I can ever find a spellmaker to help me out.

As for Water Color, you can make it any color you want really, but go to Scenarios -> Map Options then at the bottom will be "Use Water Tinting" and then you can change the color. The color I use that looks decent is "Grey" but that's just my personal favorite. If you're doing a somewhat tropical local for your map you might want something more like "Teal" it all really depends. And about the red...That'll make it look like Lava, :D

Level 3
1.make ur paths more better, and more tile variation
2.a jungle? it doesnt look like a jungle because of the trees. there all together and stuff. try placing them differently.
3. Improve ur doodads add more its very plain, try getting some from the utm.

Level 6
Update:

-------
Terrain:
-Huge Terrain Overhaul, the layout is basically the same though.

Quests:
-Added a small outpost with a quest that leads you to the first town.

Credits:
-Added the Beta Testers to the changelog.

Other things I noticed:
-Supersheep..... if your going to post something negative in the forum at least try the map first. Besides, there are plenty of successful RPG's.
1. Diablo 3 Beta (It's sort of an RPG. There are heroes that level up and get items and kill bosses)
2. Dark Invasion II.
Etc.

EDIT: Fixed the first Quest and put on permanent "Always Visible" mode in the area currently being worked on.

Attachments

• Epic ORPG 0.05.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Level 12
Diablo is hard to describe. "RPG" just doesn't fit.

Diablo is.........Diablo. There's really no other way to describe it, LOL

Thats why I find it so hard to explain to people who have never played it. It's just one of those things you really have to see for yourself.

Furthermore, I'll check out the new version in WE and give more feedback

EDIT:

Wow. You didn't work on a whole lot of it (Which is perfectly fine; bit by bit is the way to go), but it's a MASSIVE improvement. It really is.

Couple things:

1. The mountains are much MUCH better. You could have gotten away with them not being so high probably, but any way you want to do it is absolutely fine, tbh.

2. Pathing blockers are wasteful for the mountains there. You may find yourself hitting the doodad limit early. My suggestion, if you care to use it, would be to set that rock tile you used for the mountains as unwalkable. I could do that for you, and remove the pathing blockers and let you see if you like it better (if you wish). But, that means you can only use that tile if you don't want players to go there, which does have its own advantages (See TKoK).

Now I'll play it and see what I can help you with in that regard.

EDIT2:
Okay I played it for the first time. Now, please keep in mind I'm not trying to be mean, I'm simply giving constructive criticism. Here's what I see:

1. Picking a hero:

• I like the ideas for the heroes so far from what I see. But, it doesn't look like there is a healer class? Is this intentional, or is it just not made yet?
  • The tooltips should really follow the same format. I can see two formats. The Rogue Wizard/Armored Knight have one format, and the rest have a different format which points out their Ultimates in the tooltip. You should make this universal. Also, for the Executioner, why does he have that description of the Attributes? if it is because he gains more STR per level than the other STR classes, you should clarify that.
  • I noticed that the "Town Priest" in all the towns all over the map allow you to buy your hero there as well. That should be fixed if it is unintentional - if it's intentional, it should still be fixed for the demo testing because you could pick heroes all over the map and be stuck. :)
2. Quests:

• The first quest has an issue with experience I think, because when I walked into the town, I instantly hit level 4. It said it would give 16 EXP, not 400 or so.
  • The second quest needs a better description. I killed about 10 orcs before I found out that once I killed the Magic Dabber I completed the quest. You should rewrite it to something like "Kill the Magic Dabber and bring his head" etc.
3. Items:

• I liked the droprate of the items. Seemed appropriate. Unfortunately, I never got anything the Executioner could use. :sad:
  • Unfortunately, I was unable to properly test items because I had bad luck, lol. This is normal for me though, this is nothing against your game at all, ^^
  • It said 14 items were in the game but I only saw 5: Dagger, Hand Axe, Villager's Shoes, Long Sword, and Cloth Armor (The last two were only once, and only from the level 5 guy).
4. Gameplay:

• Since I played by myself as Executioner, I wasn't really able to explore the gameplay too much. But I did notice that Cleave and Smithing share the same cooldown. This is probably because you have them based off of the same spell. This is a big no no because if it is based off of the same spell, they cause issues for the player.
  • The "Smithing" ability miraculously hurt the Guard Captain for about ~40 dmg. It actually amused me very much because it did 0 damage to enemies. I don't know how that worked, o_O
  • Well, considering it was a demo, I won't say much but it was very quick playing through with only two quests. I'll assume you will add in more quests, so you should be all good in that regard. :D
  • Demon Form is pretty cool, but it is permanent. Is this intentional?
  • There needs more balancing because you get more than enough damage to take out the Fel Orcs in one shot (at least as Executioner) extremely quickly. Level 4 you are already one shotting them.
5. Terrain:

• The area that is done looks MUCH better. Great job!
  • The road really should be Dirt, though. And should probably be a bit wider because roads generally have to be wise enough for wagons and carts, right?
6. Credits:

• The Icon Credits do not name a source, just name all of the different button's paths. That should be fixed to show proper documentation.
  • D: I'm in the testers! ^^
All in all, it's a good start. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Level 4
I played the map and here's my opinion:

1.I think you've used too much doodads. I mean fires and portals. Looking nice but maybe slows some wooden computers.. :wink:

2.Bandit has 2 of his spells DISBTN missing.

3.One of the small walls is player 1's :D

4.Too symmetric unit positions. I mean houses on the other side of the mountains. Also mountains need more things on it. I mean put trees instead of the fires and portals...

5.Scouts haven't attacked me unless i attacked them. Going near to them is not a way to getting attacked.

6.Icon credits.. Lol who made those all? you just wrote the icon names. :p

7.Mining is a hero? make it neutral passive. and put a visibility modifier on it.

Sorry for my english. I just tried to help :) Good luck with your map :)

Level 8
aww going to test it now....

Testing....

Edit: HOLY ****! What the **** should be that? Worst terrain, worst classes and spells, wors world , no story, no items.....it ****. It´s not Epic its Holy ****
Please for your own wellbeing....stop this projekt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12

Testing....

Edit: HOLY ****! What the **** should be that? Worst terrain, worst classes and spells, wors world , no story, no items.....it ****. It´s not Epic its Holy ****

That is not constructive criticism. Thats called FLAMING.

It's a WIP. And he's put a lot of thought and work into it. Or do you need a definition for WIP? It means Work In Progress.

In case you didn't notice, He's only done the top left portion, and it's still not done yet.

It is called a "DEMO" for a reason because it's just a WIP. It's NOT finished. So before you come in here and say "THIS IS SHIT" Maybe you should try and give some constructive criticism, instead. If you need an example of this, see my previous colorful post. That's HELPFUL to the maker. It's not constructive if you say "THIS SHIT SUCKS STOP MAKING THIS" because this may turn into a well-made, quality map for the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
no offence but.... terraining is my most fav part of map making i spend hours getting everything just the way i want it... but, if you need to find a good place to look at expert terraining with out dling anything open warcraft3 go to single player campain any level then when it starts type "iseedeadpeople" with out quotes and suck it all in my friend what better to learn from then the masters of terraining than Blizzard themselves

Level 6
Reply to Comments:

Okay... there are plenty of comments I have recieved in the past few hours. Some good, some bad.

POSITIVE:
Quote By Tharky:
I played the map and here's my opinion:

1.I think you've used too much doodads. I mean fires and portals. Looking nice but maybe slows some wooden computers..

2.Bandit has 2 of his spells DISBTN missing.

3.One of the small walls is player 1's :D

4.Too symmetric unit positions. I mean houses on the other side of the mountains. Also mountains need more things on it. I mean put trees instead of the fires and portals...

5.Scouts haven't attacked me unless i attacked them. Going near to them is not a way to getting attacked.

6.Icon credits.. Lol who made those all? you just wrote the icon names. :p

7.Mining is a hero? make it neutral passive. and put a visibility modifier on it.

Sorry for my english. I just tried to help :) Good luck with your map :)

Response:
1. The story of the portal will be in the new version.
2. DISBIN icons, I have fixed one but if you will tell me which one is the other one.
3. Player 1 wall, fixed.
4. It's the largest city in the map. idk I just thought it would look better if it looked more civilized than the others.
5. All units except Agro ones don't attack you unless you attack them first. But sometimes the nearby ones will attack as well.
6. The maker is stated above the icons. Blizzard made most of them which is why you may have been confused.
7. Mining has to be a hero. It levels up as the mining is successful. A higher mining skill means it's more likely to find ore.
8. You will be getting +rep. when the new version is released.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly, that's all the positives.
Negatives:
Quote by Nurga:

Testing....

Response:
1. Wow, are you really that stupid to flame me on my own thread?
2. Since you have no neg. rep. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not neg rep you. Don't do it again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those were the main points I meant to make. There were plenty of other responses that would go in a neutral category, but I have a map to work on so I'm not going to include them. Although Twisting will be getting +rep for his assistance as well.

Level 6
Update:

--------------
Terrain:
-Changed the road from the paved road to a wider dirt road. Because honestly, in the middle of a world crisis such as a demon invasion, no one is going to keep the roads in that good of a condition.
Creeps:
-Increased the stats of all units by 1.5x what they were.
Heroes:
-Added the amount of stats gained per level to the hero description.

Reptuation:
+rep to the following:
-Twisting
-Tharky
-Vizel (Can't give yet)
Other things I have noticed:
Supersheep, shut the hell up or put something useful.

Attachments

• Epic ORPG 0.07.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
Level 12
Guys. Seriously, enough with the flaming. In case you haven't noticed, there are some of us giving him good feedback and are helping to improve this map therefore making your comments quite unnecessary and outdated.

If you can't say something nice, stay the hell out of this thread: Simple as that. There is absolutely no reason to sit here and bitch just because you think somebody else's map isn't up to what you think the definition of quality is.

So please, enough or I'm going to start reporting your flaming posts for flaming and bring the mods in here to deal with it, and that's a losing situation for everybody.

Lets all just get along, ^^

EDIT: I'll check out the new version tomorrow I think. Right now I'm going to attempt to get more work on my own map done so that I can have a demo ready to go soon.

Now if only I could find someone to make my spells MUI for me, :(

Last edited:
Level 20

Dude my page s streching because of ur 9001 font size, and it hurts.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 4
it doesnt suck, it will get better.

totally agreed. just needs some time. its an orpg needs time to develop.

Ok I've tested newest release. Here's my opinion:

1. I think roads would look better if you make them with two lines.

2. You used so much doodads making the map slow loading. Try deleting the trees in the forest. Noones going to see middle of forest anyway. :)

3. I really liked the bottom right city. No symmetric. Also putting some villagers in it really makes it perfect :)

4. I see a line of pathing blockers (ground) on the sea. I think no ground unit can cross there but the flyers can cross. It's meaningless to put them there.

5. I meant mining ability icon on the right side of the map. Not looking nice. Make it a unit like castle and give him a unit ability that has levels (i mean different spells with levels. ex.:Mining - Level 1 , Mining - Level 2... You can make them passive and see what level you got on mining or other proffessions).

6. Maybe you should make an inventory system too. Flying bags are not looking nice. Teleporting your items to a vault or buying a donkey that carries your items would be nice.

7. 130 Archways!? They're not looking nice just waste of doodads. If you want to make a long archway try using 4 archways with a space between them :)

8. Perfect Timing, Execute has their DISBTN missing. Spell Reduction on Executioner has no icon I think it needs a passive button. Also make Poisoned Dagger's icon a BTN one not a PASBTN. I think you can find them in upgrades section, not abilities.

9. Use some colors. It's looking so white.
Level 1 - ...
Level 2 - ...
Make those yellow. Also add color to the hero infos too :)

Classes:
Blademaster
Bandit
Rogue Wizard
Executioner
Jailer
Like that...

Strength Hero.
Level Increase:
STR: +2
AGI: +1
INT: +1
Spells:
Training
Hardened Strikes
Spell Resistant Armor
Bleeding Strike
ULT: Smithing.

10. I found some units called Food Taker Upper. They were with the idle workers.

11. That's all i think. You're going great :) Good luck on your map :) I will test it when you're done again :)
:spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 8
Now, after flaming a bit i gonna help you so people cannot say it looks worst :)
I just changed the first few meters a bit, but i think you should delete many of this trees, the map has got as much doodads as my orpg :eek:

Attachments

• Epic ORPG 0.07.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Level 4
--------------
terrain:
-used nurga's doodads to improve the terrain.
-removed all non-essential doodads to reduce filesize.
heroes:
-made hero's spell descriptions and the actual hero's description colored.
reptuation:
+rep to the following:
-nurga
-tharky

Please update to your first post.

Level 4
I tested last version. But I was in a hurry. I noticed these:

1. You haven't changed the roads.

2. Decreasing the doodads really makes the map cool :)

3. Coloring looks very nice. Good work.

4. Perfect timing still has its DISBTN missing.

5. Hide the mining hero's icon on object editor.

I'll check the map again tomorrow now i got to sleep :( good luck.

(I can send you my map if you want to see a good terrain but I can't send you pm so I wrote here)

Last edited:
Level 12
Another comedian I see. And look! 2 Posts! How lovely that one of them is a rude post.

Hey man, I'm not going to be testing this map for a few days, sorry - I am really quite busy with Moderating on a site and with my own projects.

I also remembered something from the last time I tested, I'm not sure if you fixed it, but Execute for the Executioner, had a DISBTN missing. I don't know if you have fixed that, but worth looking into if you haven't.

I completely forgot about that button :p

Status
Not open for further replies.