• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Elysium Chronicles v.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Proyect Elysium Chronicles v01

Hi, im Paly, creator of the Elysium Chronicles Proyect.
Im from Argentina (sorry for my english) and im looking for people who wants to help and support this idea.

Proyect Name: Elysium Chronicles
Map Type: Transition Campaign
Team: Just me u.u

Here is a quick sample of the type of game im looking for.
A complete new warcraft style game
Something diferent, original and really good.

DEMO VIDEO HERE ->>>>

http://youtu.be/CMGB11eHazM

Thanks for the space. Post anything!, give me your opinion!
Sya !

Last edited:
Level 3
the video looks good... but it's too blue for me and is it a moon?

Thanks! Maybe you're right, too much mist, i tried to give some atmosphere there and make a diference between day, morning, night and afternoon.

Yup is a moon, is the only decent model.i found.

The map is in alfa state obvious, i want to show the systems and the very first idea of proyect. Do you realize the wind effect over the trees? The sky with clouds and stars, the equipment system and atribute. Imagine this things in a transition campaign.

Level 3
The ENB system is independent of the map mechanics u know. Plus, is the only thing you can see? what about the rest. come on hive..

Level 3
Screenshots look amazing. I really think that one of the only things you should change at this point is to release a demo version so we could test bugs.

Thanks doomguy80, i really appreciate comments like that.
Actually, im looking for inspiration comments and looking for a team in order to keep going with the proyect, the game isnt even started.

I tried to make a good map terrain, with day/night system, an equipment system and a customizable hero but not too much complicated.

Now im making a life/status system, where the hero need food and is able to get tired when you fight or walk too much.

Level 3
Thanks for your feedback guys!!! Anyone who wants to help is welcomee, im alonee in thisss!!

Level 17
The absurd amount of bloom is made with ENB ?
I like it for a change, mostly because I hate the wc3 fog for the fact it completely washes out all contrast and color.
The blue and orange looks the best IMO, the white and green I feel will cause eye strain immediately though.

The presentation is nice, but what will be different and original on the gameplay ?

Level 3
The absurd amount of bloom is made with ENB ?
I like it for a change, mostly because I hate the wc3 fog for the fact it completely washes out all contrast and color.
The blue and orange looks the best IMO, the white and green I feel will cause eye strain immediately though.

The presentation is nice, but what will be different and original on the gameplay ?

As i say before, the ENB is independant of map mechanics. I used to give a diferent look to the old and static wc3 graphics.

This hasnt even presentation, no story, no system detailed, etc. I just show a bit the map idea. I start this proyect cause until now, there isnt a decent transition campagin that includes a day night cycle.

The main idea is create a big world whre you can go like pokemon series, all conected where you use a simple Hero like in demo video. It has an Equipment System (weapon, secondary, helm, armor and accesory). Items must be crafted with the materials you got from killing creeps, bosses, etc. The atributte system allows to change hero stats, quite simple, and the status system is not finish yet, but the idea is to make a menu like others system where you can see the hungry levels, the tired levels and something else like sickness.

This is a amibitious proyect..so i really need some help.

Level 5
Wow! I really like the terrain. It has a great and unique aesthetic! In the demo, there are some sounds I feel don't match the theme. The same with the music. What's the gameplay like or how is it going to be? and What do you mean by Transitional Campaign?

It looks really good and I'll have my eyes on it, so keep it up!

btw, I'm from Argentina too!

Level 26
This hasnt even presentation, no story, no system detailed, etc. I just show a bit the map idea. I start this proyect cause until now, there isnt a decent transition campagin that includes a day night cycle.

The main idea is create a big world whre you can go like pokemon series, all conected where you use a simple Hero like in demo video. It has an Equipment System (weapon, secondary, helm, armor and accesory). Items must be crafted with the materials you got from killing creeps, bosses, etc. The atributte system allows to change hero stats, quite simple, and the status system is not finish yet, but the idea is to make a menu like others system where you can see the hungry levels, the tired levels and something else like sickness.

This is a amibitious proyect..so i really need some help.

This is the most important statement of the thread so far. What are we expected to write or participate in? Yes, the terrain and atmospheric style is nice and you can repeat the "wow terrain looks nice" "thank you" cycle spam an infinite amount of times, but what are you trying to achieve? Terrain alone does not cover it (or is it just sight-seeing?), nor does throwing in random systems. What is the objective in your world, what is the big picture? That's what initially sparks a project, not the requisites.

Level 3
This is the most important statement of the thread so far. What are we expected to write or participate in? Yes, the terrain and atmospheric style is nice and you can repeat the "wow terrain looks nice" "thank you" cycle spam an infinite amount of times, but what are you trying to achieve? Terrain alone does not cover it (or is it just sight-seeing?), nor does throwing in random systems. What is the objective in your world, what is the big picture? That's what initially sparks a project, not the requisites.

Just try the map, it speaks by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.