• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny Of the horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

----

34h80ur.jpg

----
ztu2e0.jpg

After taking the helm of the Lich King by Arthas,he become in slumber . After that Kael and Lady Vashj founds Ilidan Stormrage wounded on the snow, thus, they took him to Black Citadel in outland, and many things has happend there.
After Ten years of slumber, The Lich has back to take on his place in the World of Azeroth, his first step was to find a Scroll, a Scroll that can awake the Lich King's True power, and The Second was to eliminate any living race in Northrend including:The Bleudragon Flight and The Kingdom of the Dwarves called: IronForge.
Soon after that, he send the Highlord Darion Morgrain to Kalimdor to make his initial base.

----

2m31stz.jpg

- 3 part for the campaigne (each part has 12 maps)
- Unique and varies objectives.
- Custom models, skins, icons.
- 9 main characters.

10h4rno.jpg

ax1w81.jpg

----
Karfan:
Karfan was born in draenor during the seconde war, His rank and abillities make him joining the laughing skull clan as a chieftain to them.after thrall convince with him to joining the new horde during the descovering the maghar race in draenor,karfan immediately and his clan left outland to finds themselves in Orgrimmar the home of all the orcs.thus thrall maid him a chieftain to the horde.he will be protecting his home by soul to anyone who wants to steal his home.
Spells:-Axe Strike-WarStomp-Endurance Aura-Fury

Nazgrel:
Nazgrel, the last living relative of Kash'drakor, was an orc who appearently helped Thrall to liberate the orcish clans from the internment and also he become his advisore and the overseer of thrallmar and a chief of his security.
Spells:-Shockwave-??????-?????-Bladestorm

Thrall:
Thrall is the Warchief of the horde in orgrimmar and a friend to the thunder bluff of the taurens. he will denfend orgrimmar at all cost from the undead scourge and call the help for all who wants to defeat the lich king and his terror.
Spells:-Lightening Strike- Totem of War- Feral Spirits-Earthquake
Spells (Thrall yellow's armor):-Thunder Bolt-Extended lightening-Lightening spirits-??????

----

2w30spz.jpg

The Lich King:
The Lich King is the master and lord of the Scourge, which he rules telepathically from the Frozen Throne atop the Icecrown Glacier.he will trying to make the world under command of the Scourge by raising the great dragon wrym sindagrosa and making allies with the help of nerubians.
Spells:-Frost Bolt-Freez-Frost aura- Frostmourne's hunger

Darion Mograine:
Darion is the Highlord of the Knights of the Ebon Blade, an order of death knights which turned renegade after being sent by the Lich King to the region east of Tyr's Hand. He is the son of Alexandros Mograine and a former knight of the Argent Dawn.
Spells:-Death Coil-Death Aura-Dark Exucution-Animated dead

Shade:
Shade also created by the lich king and been presenting to be a personally Guarding to him and to do his bedding. Spells:-Shadow Bolt-Reaper!-Death Clap- Summon a dark elemntal

Many More characters: Like Kel'Thuzad. Anub'arak, and others

----

25gt1kn.jpg

The First Part

Prologue:The Frozen Thorne (100%)

Chapter1:The Artifact (95%)

Chapter2:The IronForge (80%)

Chapter3:The Search continues (90%)

Chapter4:Malygos's Death (80%)

Interlude:The King's Orders (50%)

Chapter5:Invasion Begins (50%)

Chapter6:The investigate (50%)

Chapter7:Into the Underground (90%)

Chapter8:Searching for survivors (5*60%)

Chapter9:Defending Orgrimmar (70%)

Interlude:Orgrimmar's Fall (50%)

The Second Part

Chapter1:Landfall (10%)

Interlude:Stormwind (10%)

Chapter2: Into the Gates of Dalaran (30%)

Interlude: The Last Guardian's return (30%)

Chapter3: Alone in the Dark (30%)

Chapter4: Dalaran's Defense (15%)

Chapter5: The Impossible Alliance (0%)

Interlude:The Meeting (0%)

Chapter6:The Shores of Kalimdor (0%)

Chapter7:For The Horde! (0%)

Interlude:The King's Orders (0%)

Chapter8: The retake of Kalimdor (0%)

Interlude:Celeberate of the Victory (0%)

The Third Part

Chapter1: Into The Frozen Continent of Northrend (0%)

Chapter2:"Still want a name" (0%)

Interlude:Garrosh's will (0%)

Chapter3:"Still want a name" (0%)

Interlude:The Lich King's Memories (0%)

Chapter4:"Still want a name" (0%)

Chapter5:The Spider Kingdom (0%)

Interlude:"Still want a name" (0%)

Chapter6:The Lich King's last Stand (0%)

Chapter7:Into The Citadel (0%)

Chapter8:The Fall of the Lich King (0%)

Epilogue:Living in Glory (0%)

2hn29w2.jpg

235137-albums7173-picture80818.png

[c]
235137-albums7173-picture80819.png

[c]
235137-albums7173-picture80820.png

Thread made by: Forsaken
[/table]

Last edited:
Level 30
Seconded what Awsan said, you should try making the thread more attractive and catchy for the users to actually view your thread and spend more of their time helping you. Your introduction post serves as how you present your project and the motivation you have on presenting your project so presenting it with much more formalities and also some usage of BB Code, it'll work.

Here are some links for some of the BB Codes list: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Also, if you are having problem on some triggers, it wouldn't hurt asking at the World Editor Help Zone or Triggers & Script Sections of the Hive.

Anyway, good luck with this. 15 maps and 2 interludes seems to be big and knowing that you are aiming for a quality campaign.

Level 6
For the Horde. :D

While there aren`t any kor`kron troops or the new architecture models, there are some nice models that I hope you use.

Best of luck to you.

Level 30
Why is the first screenshot upside down? :p (in post #22)

Lol, now that you said it, it really is. I do know know if this intentional though

@OP
Your first screenshot as Purge said is in upside down. Is that intentional or not but nice screenies anyway.

The second screenshot could have some proper capitalizing of words and also you should use (,) comma instead of (.) period when calling a person after a statement for example:

"Stand back or we will cut you down, miserable undead!"

That's how it should go not (.) period after the "down" word.

And it would be much better if I help you fix those two statements on the second screenshot:

For the first one: "Stand back or we will (note: or shall can be possible also) you down, miserable undead!

For the second one: "Puny orcs, your lands will be our Master's soon" (as what Chen stated and suggested) or "Puny orcs, all of what you have will be of our master soon."

Level 8
Lol, now that you said it, it really is. I do know know if this intentional though

@OP
Your first screenshot as Purge said is in upside down. Is that intentional or not but nice screenies anyway.

The second screenshot could have some proper capitalizing of words and also you should use (,) comma instead of (.) period when calling a person after a statement for example:

"Stand back or we will cut you down, miserable undead!"

That's how it should go not (.) period after the "down" word.

And it would be much better if I help you fix those two statements on the second screenshot:

For the first one: "Stand back or we will (note: or shall can be possible also) you down, miserable undead!

For the second one: "Puny orcs, your lands will be our Master's soon" (as what Chen stated and suggested) or "Puny orcs, all of what you have will be of our master soon."
Thanks Hellmaster,i will fix that.

Level 23
Well, the second screenshot is good, but you still could add some more environment, doodads, trees and such.
The First screenshot, is a kind bad, can see the "World End", you could make the camera in other angle. And make the camera with the Far Crippling by 10.000, it's better cause can see more at the map.

One advice for all the maps, put sky and a fog, with this, the cines become better, and more attractive.

Anyway, good work!

Level 8
Well, the second screenshot is good, but you still could add some more environment, doodads, trees and such.
The First screenshot, is a kind bad, can see the "World End", you could make the camera in other angle. And make the camera with the Far Crippling by 10.000, it's better cause can see more at the map.

One advice for all the maps, put sky and a fog, with this, the cines become better, and more attractive.

Anyway, good work!
Thanks forsaken.i will do this as soon as the chapter 2 finish.

Level 8
You could use some of these models for Orgrimmar. (page 34 and 35)

Yes i use just some of them like the the model of knight and tauren camp etc....
but now i want the tiletest of barren and enough for the bleu dragonflight.

Good. I wish you good luck, I hope that you'll achieve great results with this!
Thanks Heinvers.soon the first chapter will finish.but it will took more time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Hello all of you my friends,i am sorry to making you awaiting for that campaigne because i breaked my hand when i was playing football,thats make me stop doing maps for 2months.
And now,I will restart that campaigne from the begining and make sure everyday to update and put the news for you.
And here some screeshots i've already stated it:
235137-albums7173-picture85528.bmp
235137-albums7173-picture85527.bmp
235137-albums7173-picture85526.bmp

235137-albums7173-picture85573.bmp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.