• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Derimian Project

What Is Your Favorite Race?

• Human

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Darkened Human (Evilish)

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Orc

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Gnoll/Worgen-Like

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Ogre

• Goblin

• Elven

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Demon

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Skeleton

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
150541-albums2277-picture39987.png

What is it?
The Derimian Project is going to be a series of maps from many types (Campaign, Scenario, Altered Melee, etc.) that will introduce several new races on many different worlds that are linked together through portals, landforms, man-made pathways, and history. Warcraft III races will not stay, but races such as the humans or orcs will appear, having completely different tech trees. Right now, I must admit that the project hasn't been taken to the world editor, but soon will. So far, I have (in paint) drawn up some maps, (in word) made tables, and labeled the nations, along with some's governments and drew up flags (In paint and using some of iconarchive's icons on the flags).

What Races are Involved?

Humans - A race of well-balanced units. They are one of the most intelligent races, but each area of the world has them different.
Darkened Human - A race, much like the Humans, that was darkened by the Shadow Court. They are mainly found in the Unholy Depths.
Orc - A tribal race of strong melee and strong magic soldiers. They believe in the "Old Gods" and kill for them. They are close to extinction.
Dwarf - A tribal race of technology-advanced units. They believe in the Cralakan Gods and are mainly found in Keisworth.
Beasts - A tribal group of races ranging from gnolls to wolves that live in the broken continent of the Beast Lands in Keisworth.
Ogre - A tribal group of races that has extremely powerful units and leaders. They believe in the "Old Gods" and are mainly found in Keisworth.
Goblin - A tribal race of technology-advanced units. They believe in the "Old Gods" and are mainly found in Keisworth.
Elves - A race of epic magics and rangers that believe in the Elkthor Lore, mainly found in Derimia.
Demons - A race of Undergod constructed beasts that carry out orders for them. They are found in the Unholy Depths.
Skeleton - A race of Demon constructed beasts that obey the Undergods. They are found in the Unholy Depths and Kun'Teki Scout Groups.
Kun'Teki - A race of highly-advanced universal units that come from space bearing sinister incineratoin devices and gas warfare.
T'ar-Unkarthi - A humanoid bird-like race that resides in the far reaches of the Damned Wastelands and the Okturian Tundra, unmapped regions of the world.
Drakkari - A dark elven race that resides in The Northern Territories, the Damned Wastes, and the Okturian Tundra.
Banesbrawl - A hell-spawned race residing in the Okturian Tundra.
Bak'Arii - A society of cultists that reside in the Damned Wastes.

Screenshots/Update Links
Classes/Partial Lore Classification
Screenshots Version 1
Screenshots Version 2
Screenshots Version 3
Banner Update
Map Priority/Description Updates
Screenshots Version 4
Campaign 1 Chapter Descriptions
ORPG Updates/Information

Nations
DERIMIA
Ire (Different Continent, Not on Map)
Erthania (Commonly known as Erthanian Isles)
The Althaxian Empire (Commonly known as Derimia's superpower)
The Sirthian Union
Principality of Caerhollow
Sithereean Wargrounds
Kingdom of Daltheria
Passage of Enithras
Link of Lesthadiir
Maelthron Islanders
Kai'Rin Islanders
Aidenholl Islanders
Maramian Islanders (Not on map, Rebels)
Hotspots
Maramia - Island being fought over by the "Islanders", Sitheree, and Althraxia
Isle of Rifts (East and West) - Lesthradiir and Althraxia, the two superpowers fight over the Isle of Rifts, Lesthadiir attempting to open it and release the demons inside, with Althraxia trying to seal it and destroy the Unholy Depths.
Ire - (Different Continent, not on map)
THE UNHOLY DEPTHS
The Order of the Rift
The Court of the Rift
Principality of Makaal
Providence of Salria
Order of Karahkazan
Plains of the Conquered
Principality of Shadar
The Salrian Warstates
Vortex of the Fallen
Principality of the Order
Principality of Nothgort
Principality of Balziid
Order of Sharuza
Principality of Kielgar
Serptnovt Arius
Abyss of Makaaliakaan - An uncrossable abyss north of the order, which the Principality of Makaal is named after.
The Conquered Plains - An amazing sight and influence in th depths, the battered and destroyed people of the Conquered Plains, who have descended into Anarchy, abandon their homes and join to form an army unlike any other seen in the world. They strike fear into their opponents, as they do not fear death and care little if they live or die.
Vortex of the Fallen - The Isle of Rift's portal leads here, however this area is temporarily sealed.
THE SEWER SYSTEM
Wuucof Gang
Bariath Gang
Brotherhood of Maloth
Caythian Gang
Wolfhead Gang
Hethrov Gang
Cindersmith Gang
Sewer of the Rats
The Tunnel System

History
Battle of Kingslad and Becoming an Empire (Possible Scenario)
It is the year 793, and war is stirring on the mainland. Currently, Althraxia is a city under the power of the great Sirthian empire. But Sirth is collapsing from the inside. Years of war against the Caerhollow elves have renderred their armies numb, and the conquered nations of Daltheria and Sitheree are breaking their chains. 13 years later, Sirth has collapsed. Caerhollow is regaining it's territory, Sitheree is repairing, and Daltheria is seeking conquest. Through Sirth's collapse, many settlements have descended into anarchy. Althraxia, yearning for power, has conqeured most of these in the south. It is growing, but still small compared to the mighty Daltherians. On the verge of becoming a superpower, Daltheria sees Althraxia as a weak opponent, and heads in for the kill. Althraxia has been preparing for this, knowing of Daltheria's intentions. Prince Atherzann of Althraxia and General Wisthern of Kingslad have joined forces to defeat Daltheria, but have been pushed back. Strangely, their morale is up as they continue to die. Finally they wander out of Althraxian territory, into Kingslad where the trap is set. The Daltherians, believing they can win, charge their horsemen into the frontline of the Althraxians, killing the frontlines quickly. The trap failed. King Kariath did not arrive in time, and the Althraxian-Kingslad forces were annihalated. Daltheria, instead of marching on Althraxia, marched upon the great city of Kingslad. How it ends is unknown. You will write the history.

The Great Divide, 872 (Only Written History)
The Great Divide was the event where The 5 Divided Provinces (Maelthron, Kai'Rin, Aidenholl, Sithereean Colonists, and Althraxian Colonists) rebelled against the nation of Sabalslad and triggered The Great Migration, where Sabalslad sent it's fleets West into the current Daltherian-Althraxian Empire Border, and started conquering. The five nations, known as islanders, were at the time Maelthron, Kai'Rin, Aidenholl, Ku'Raan, Laparst, and Sivithy. Though there are six, Laparst soon became part of Sivithy since they gave themselves to Sabalslad rule. Ku'Raan, full of Sithereean immigrants who escaped the fall of Sirth, soon became a Sithereean colony, as well as Sivithy which was full of Althraxian immigrants escaping the War of Kingslad. Maelthron attempted to do so due to the fact it was full of Kingsladian immigrants, but failed when Kingslad fell to Althraxia and Daltheria in 876. Then, it attempted to become another Kingslad, but it's Kai'Rin and Aidenholl neighbors stopped them, since Sitheree, Althraxia, and Kingslad were allied and could conquer the island. Since then Aidenholl, has the best trade in Derimia, and Kai'Rin is considered a sleeping giant, gathering a large military for no cause, in case Lesthadiir attacks. The island has almost no tension, and they consider themselves one nation. In the year of 879, Sabalslad was completely destroyed by the shrinking Daltherian empire, which caused great thanks by the Althraxian empire which was being sacked by the Sabalslad invaders. The War of Kingslad ended, with Daltheria in tatters and Althraxa celebrating with wine and blood.

The Seven Gods

Name: Shavaar
God Of: Weaponry
Class: Blacksmith
Description: Shavaar was born with a hammer in his hand and an anvil as his best friend. From the dawn of time, he has been the god of metallerchy, construction, and chaos.

Name: Baron Muvol
God Of: War
Class: Warrior
Description: The Baron Muvol disappeared from the world somewhere in the 3rd century after man created monarchy and its ranks. It is said he had a lust for war, and overthrew the old war god himself.

Name: Tharinx
God Of: Time
Class: Philosopher
Description: Tharinx was a normal woman, and the first to think about time. The gods grew angry with her always asking them about the future, past, and present and cursed her with 3 immoble heads. One always faces the future, the other the past, and the last the present.

Name: Abla Karal
God Of: Religious Accidents
Class: Dark Magics
Description: Abla Karal was always a joker, he was. As a mortal, he was a jester. But even at the trial to see if he would go to eternal damnation or rest in piece he couldn't help but joke. Now, he often starts religious wars or drops random things out of the sky. Ever set coffee down on the table, come back hours later and its gone? This guys your culprit.

Name: Sarra Slanara
God Of: Sleep and Death
Class: DPS Casters
Description: Sarra always wondered what sleep was about and how death felt. One day she begged the gods to become one of them so she could learn the secrets. Too bad she can't sleep or die now.

Name: Sarium
God Of: The Universe
Class: All
Description: Sarium is god himself. He created the universe, death and despair, and mortals themselves. The other gods worship him... except Abla Karal who thinks Sarium is a clown. Sarium grows tired of Abla Karal's jokes, however.

Name: Thalsha
God Of: Mortals
Class: All
Description: Thalsha is Sarium's wife, and controls the mortals of the world. Abla Karal often tries to steal her away with jokes that even she (or Sarium) can resist. She created the beasts, which Abla Karal unleashed on the world as a joke. What a fun joke that turned out to be, after years of recreating the universe out of nothing, since they devoured it all.

Updates
Regarding updates, I might not be able to post all of them here immediately. To see major updates, you can skim through the pages, and all of them have our banner by them (Top of page)

Team Members
nuuh (Stygian_Shadow@USEast) | Project Leader/Terrainer/Triggerer
Arlach | Object Editor
mckill2009 | Spell Triggerer
jake1314 | Idea Manager/Constructive Criticizer/Possible Terrain
shentong1932 | Map Tester

WEBSITE AND PROJECT INFORMATOIN[/Center]
WE NOW HAVE A WEBSITE (Though it is imcomplete and hosted by uCoz, sorry but that was free)

http://www.derimianproject.ucoz.com/

I added the maps together, so its a pretty horrible merge, but it helps me with some things, so Im posting it here. Also I didnt want to hint to any other continents, so its all water for now...

The continents themselves are the super-continent of Sarapathia and the island continent of Derimia, the world is named Ierthis. The project is called "The Derimian Project" due to the fact I did not think of adding another continent at the start, and Derimia is the link to the Unholy Depths and realms.

What are the Attachments?
In Order, the labeled Derimia map, the labeled Unholy Depths Map, the labeled Tunnel System Map, Bariath Gang Flag, Caythian Gang Flag, Cindersmith Gang Flag, Hethrov Gang Flag, Maloth Brotherhood Flag, Sewer Ratmen Flag, Wolfhead Gang Flag, Wuucof Gang Flag, Makaalian Principality Flag (The white isn't part of the flag), Order of the Rift Flag, Providence of Salria Flag (The white isn't part of the flag), Salrian Warstates Flag (The white isn't part of the flag), Royal Court of the Order Flag, The First Labeled Ire Map (Conquered by Iretherians Version), Baal'Tharian Flag, Irethian Empire Flag, Karabziidun Flag, Nations Chart, Waar Over Kingslad Map Extension (North) and War Over Kingslad Map.

Attachments

• The Unholy Depths Map Labeled.png
    The Unholy Depths Map Labeled.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Derimia Map Labeled.png
    Derimia Map Labeled.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 275
  • The Sewer System Map Labeled.png
    The Sewer System Map Labeled.png
    42 KB · Views: 278
  • Bariath Gang.png
    Bariath Gang.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Caythian Gang.png
    Caythian Gang.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Cindersmith Gang.png
    Cindersmith Gang.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Hethrov Gang.png
    Hethrov Gang.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Maloth Brotherhood.png
    Maloth Brotherhood.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Ratman Flag.png
    Ratman Flag.png
    20 KB · Views: 186
  • Wolfhead Gang.png
    Wolfhead Gang.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Wuucof Gang.png
    Wuucof Gang.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Makaalian Principality Flag.png
    Makaalian Principality Flag.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 211
  • The Royal Court of the Order.png
    The Royal Court of the Order.png
    21 KB · Views: 162
  • Salarian Warstates Flag.png
    Salarian Warstates Flag.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Providence of Salria.png
    Providence of Salria.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Order of the Rift.png
    Order of the Rift.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Ire Map Conquered Labeled.png
    Ire Map Conquered Labeled.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Baal'Tharian FLag.png
    Baal'Tharian FLag.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Irethian Empire Flag.png
    Irethian Empire Flag.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Karab'Ziidun Flag.png
    Karab'Ziidun Flag.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 147
  • War Over Kingslad Map.png
    War Over Kingslad Map.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 288
  • Nations Chart.png
    Nations Chart.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 194
  • War Over Kingslad Map Extension (North).png
    War Over Kingslad Map Extension (North).png
    10.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Barbarian Camp.jpg
    Barbarian Camp.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Island of Ultar.jpg
    Island of Ultar.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Landing Party.jpg
    Landing Party.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Ruins of Ultar.jpg
    Ruins of Ultar.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 172
  • SigNuuhFinished.png
    SigNuuhFinished.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Level 3
This looks well thought out and is promising, I definitely will watch it with great interest. Will you need any help with anything?

Level 3
I can do object editor, not sure with triggering, my terrain skills are lacking from the last time I did anything, I'm good with hero ideas though.

Edit: I can also do loading screen/map preview.

Level 12
Do you mean drawing the loading screen/map preview or importing it?
Also, it would be very helpful if you could do the units... I seem to have a hard time balancing the races on my maps...
Just post again if you decide to help, so I know it's official and I'll add you to the team

Level 3
Well as far as drawing I'm terrible, lol, but I have an image editing program which I can drag'n'drop almost any image thrown at me and convert it to tga,blp... pretty sure that's common though.

Level 12
Added you to the team, I'll contact you soon.

EDIT: Added a few more flags, added to the Attachment's heading.

EDIT: The first scenario will be sort of like the Total War series, with these factions

Starts at the Year 806, Historically the war started in 793 (See History section for information)

~ Playable ~
Kingslad
Althraxia
-----------
~ Possibly Playable, Otherwise AIs ~
Daltheria
Sitheree
Sirth
-----------
~ Definately AI Controlled ~
Caerhollow Elves (Weak at the start)
Erthanian Sailors (Arrive at year 840, or if an empire expands north to the rebel settlements, or if Althraxia sails and conquers the Island of Serith)
Sabalslad [Now Maramia on map]
Multiple Conditions for Sabalslad Arrival include:
Any faction dyng + 5 turns.
The Year 862 is reached.
Erthania comes + 20 years
Erthania is destroyed + 2 turns
Erthania allies a nation + 10 turns
The code to enable Ire as a small playable nation is triggered + 5 turns and Erthania coming
The Great Divide (Rare, unless Daltheria sends its navy far enough without it's ships sinking)
Lesthadiir conquers Sabalslad (Can only happen if Erthania comes in year 820, then 5/7 of Lesthadiir's conquests must succeed, which triggers Erthania's coming and Lesthadiir having more then 3/7 is rare.)

~ Possibly Participating Factions (Probabl Not in any early Versions) ~
Enithras
Lesthadiir
The 5 Divided Provinces

Last edited:
Level 12
Added 3 new flags and Ire map, beginning prodction of first scenario (Last Post)

RATIOS:ZOOM

Ire Map Zoom to Althraxia Map Zoom 1:1
All Flags Zoom is Equal

EDIT: New Scenario Update!

Caerhollow Unit Tree

Level 1 Units (Militia)
Drafted Axeman
Drafted Bloodletter
Drafted Bowman
Militian Spearthrowers

Level 2 Units (Soldiers)
Kutscec Cavalry
Battlefield Cutthroats
Battlefield Engineers

Level 3 Units (Religious)
Faith Fighters
Sons of Caer
Speakers of Caer
Pike Saints

Level 4 Units (King)
Caer's Royales
Imperial Rangers
Magi of the Scared Oath
Palace Guard

Level 5 Units (Nobles)
Deathbringers of the King

SPECIAL
General (On Map)

Levels can be altered by governments (Especially in Unholy Depths where governments play major roles) Here is a list of levels and there corresponding governments.

Council Kraalism

Level 1 - Women and Children
Level 2 - Militia
Level 3 - Organized Army
Level 4 - Nobles
Level 5 - Council Elected

Monarchy (Only Unholy Depths)

Level 1 - Militia
Level 2 - Forced Army
Level 3 - Organized Army
Level 4 - Nobles
Level 5 - King's Men

Territorial Anarchy/Warstates

Level 1 - Women, Children, and Militia
Level 2 - Rebels
Level 3 - United Armies
Level 4 - Any Governmental Officials
Level 5 - Lords

No Government/Anarchy

Level 1 - Women and Children
Level 2 - Militia
Level 3 - Army
Level 4 - Enslaved Peasants
Level 5 - Powerful Men

Disorganized Kraalism/Barbaric Nation/Cannibalism
Level 1 - Unused Children
Level 2 - Unused Women
Level 3 - Unused Men
Level 4 - The Merciless
Level 5 - Barbaric Warleaders

Empires/Kingdoms/Other

Level 1 - Militia
Level 2 - Soldiers
Level 3 - Religious
Level 4 - King's Men
Level 5 - Nobles

Last edited:
Level 12
Will have screenshots up soon, right now I need a JASSer for some of the systems applied, though if none is found I could probably work around JASS...

Level 12
Actually, we could use a spell triggerer.

How complicated can you make spells? Basic? Advanced?

Also, would they be GUIed or JASSed?

Level 12
Alright, I'll add you to the team. While Arlach sets up the units I'll work on the maps terrain and plot out some spells, thanks for joining the team!

Level 12
At the moment, I am still thinking about the spells.

I think I might just give you sort of an idea for spells and go wild with stats/length/etc.

Level 12
Right now I only have the elven race set up, and i has about 2 mages and some other minor spellcasters, so it probably won't be major spells yet...

Also we are now recruiting an Artist for loading screen/signature/map preview!

Level 12

- Terrain started and basic map outline completed
- Cities started
- Spells and Units now in progress.
- There will be "Dungeons" in certain areas where if one player enters, ALL players are instantly taken into. Some of these ae Coop, and they will ignore any enemies you have, allying you with them, while others are Free For All, and these will ignore your allies.

List of Dungeon types so far.
*COMMON*
Coop - Ignores enemies/allies, all on same team.
Free For All - Ignores enemies/allies, all against eachother.
Pit Bash - Your allies go against your enemy's allies. All units balanced, however it is easier with less allies because you don't control as many units.
Total Elimination - Kill every single enemy on the map. You are with allies.
Pit Fight - Your allies go against your enemy's allies. Balancing depends on how many allies you have.
*RARE*
Hell's Tournament - All nations will be in rooms where 2 teams are. They will defeat these teams, then with what units they have left will fight other's units. Keep as many alive!
Suicide - 2 allied nations are on the same team. If no allies, a random nation is chosen. One teammate has suicide bombers, the other units.
*UNIQUE*
Caer's Chamber - Only elves, all other nations watch.
Duumak's Dungeon - Only False-God nations.
Singthorn's Sorrow - Only New-God nations.
*UNIQUE (Nations that do not apply above)*
To Arms! Peasants in your nation join your army.
Religious/Political Change! Religious Change will possibly allow you to do the above 3, Political Change will affect alliances and armies, usually negatively.
The Strongest Man Alive! Gain a historical hero
The Smartest Man Alive! Gain a historical scientist
Massacre at __________! Your military has eliminated the peasants, taxes are not collected any longer
Weakest Man born! A royal family member has been forced to commit suicide, been murdered, joined another nation, been massacred, joined rebels, or betrayed your nation.

Last edited:
Level 12
Screenshots will be provided soon.
The spells for one of the units has been finished (Thanks mckill2009)
The units will be finished soon (Thanks Arlach)
And I have all the cities set up for the first scenario, just needa do the terrain for them.

I do believe after this scenario there will be a campaign, but I am not completely sure... Maybe a multiplayer campaign?

Level 12
UPDATE: Added Northern Kingdoms maps (Keisworth and Northern Territories)

PROGRESS
Terrain: 30%
Spells: 20%
Objects: 10%
Triggers: 5%
Misc.: 90%
Art: 80%

Overall Percentage: 30.5% (215/600)

ALSO: New team member (WCIII Name = Jake1314, doesn't have hive yet)
Idea Manager/Constructive Criticizer/Possible Terrain

Last edited:
Level 12
WE NOW HAVE A WEBSITE (Though it is imcomplete and hosted by uCoz, sorry but that was free)

http://www.derimianproject.ucoz.com/

I added the maps together, so its a pretty horrible merge, but it helps me with some things, so Im posting it here. Also I didnt want to hint to any other continents, so its all water for now...

The continents themselves are the super-continent of Sarapathia and the island continent of Derimia, the world is named Ierthis. The project is called "The Derimian Project" due to the fact I did not think of adding another continent at the start, and Derimia is the link to the Unholy Depths and realms.

Attachments

• Entire Map.png
    Entire Map.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Level 12
I know it hasn't been 48 hours yet, but this map was pretty buried in other projects. Sorry.

There has been a change of plans. We will first complete the campaign, delaying the turn-based scenario planned. This is to gain popularity, as the scenario is harder to make and we might need more triggerers/JASSers. I have completed the campaign's prologue.

It will be based in Keisworth, telling the story of the fight between the variety of nations that live there. At first it will focus on the humans attempting to gain a foothold on the region, changing to the dwarves and possibly other races.

It will include
I. Naruuk attempting to beat back the creatures around it
II. The Dwarvern Wars - Including the 2 warring dwarf clans and the battle against the goblins/ogres.
III. The Orc invasion
IV. The Unholy Depth's fall in the region.

Level 12
I will upload them probablty this week, but there isn't really anything "epic" about the terrains yet. Also, how do you make a video preview? Do you need some software or to buy something?

Level 12
I can easily make the terrain epic myself, I just need more time.

EDIT: Although unfinished, I have added some in-game terrain. (The first island in one of the chapters)

And signature.

Last edited:
Level 12
I just finished with some testing at my school (been studying a lot) and have started on chapter 1. The prologue still needs to be fixed up, but I'll do that later.

Level 12
*Bump*
We are now looking for a NEW Object Editor.
Sorry Arlach, I know you have a lot of RL problems, but its been a month and I havn't even heard from you.

You would just need to balance the races, as I can make the basic outlines.

Level 12
Added the 7 Gods and developed a hero class system that branches out.

It goes something like:

Melee: Warrior, Blacksmith, Craftsman, General, Guardian, Knight, Darkmight

Ranged/Stealth: Ranger, Tanner, Archer, Corsair, Spotter, Scout, Assassin, Darkrogue

Mage: Shaman, Warlock, Witch, Wizard, Netherian, Darkforger

Warrior: Follows the god Baron Muvol, uses Hammers, Swords, and Axes. Expert of the melee race.

Blacksmith: Follows the god Shavaar, can create weaponry and is a master at the hammer.

Craftsman: Follows the god Shavaar, can create and repair buildings, master at the axe.

General: Follows the god Baron Muvol, can control an organized army, not strong.

Guardian: Strongest melee, Follows the gods Baron Muvol and Sarium, is rare to find, classified as an arcanite, master of armor, shields and any melee weaponry.

Knight: Follows the goddess Thalsha, fights in an honorable way, master at the sword.

Darkmight: Follows the gods Abla Karal and Sarra Slanara, darkest of the melee, is the equivalent to a warrior.

Ranger: Follows the goddess Thalsha, can control a pet, master at the bow

Tanner: Follows the god Shavaal, can craft light armor and bows, good with light weaponry.

Archer: Follows the goddess Thalsha, significantly weaker then the ranger, good with a bow.

Corsair: Follows the god Abla Karal, master with a short sword and daggers, can pillage.

Spotter: Follows the god Baron Muvol, good with a bow, can see long distances.

Scout: Follows the goddess Sarra Slavana, good ears and eyes, good with a dagger.

Assassin: Follows the goddess Sarra Slavana, great at sneaking and epic with a dagger.

Darkrogue: Darkest ranged, equivalent to Assassin, follows god Abla Karal

Shaman: Follows the god Abla Karal, can use voodoo spells, good with claws or staves.

Warlock: Follows the goddess Sarra Slavana, can use ritual spells, expert with wands.

Witch: Follows the god Abla Karal, can use hex spells, expert with wands and staves.

Wizard: Follows the god Sarium, can use elemental spells, expert with wands and staves.

Netherian: Follows the god Abla Karal, can use nether spells, expert with Shadowstaves.

Darkforger: Follows the god Abla Karal, can use darkness spells, expert with Forgewands

There are also others, but they extend off these.

IE: Admiral and High Admiral extend from either Corsair, General, or Warrior.

EDIT: ALSO ADDED THIS: View attachment LORE.doc

Last edited:
Level 12
Added 3 more screenshots, will finish up terrain today/tomorrow and add units.

Attachments

• Royal District.jpg
    Royal District.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Jewel of Naruuk.jpg
    Jewel of Naruuk.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Garden Screenshot.jpg
    Garden Screenshot.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 129
Level 12
Finished the Royal District - it's not a very lively district. Only a few people live there, despite a few houses because they cost a lot, mostly just soldiers are here. Soldiers and servants. Uploaded the rest of the photos.

ALSO: If your a supporter, please enter this into your signature, i'd mighty appreciate it!

• [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/derimian-project-181616/"][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/150541-albums2277-picture38244.png[/IMG][/URL][/HIDDEN]
Sorry its in GUI tags, couldn't figure out how to maek it not link.

Attachments

• Chapel Building & Grave Digging & Murder.jpg
    Chapel Building & Grave Digging & Murder.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 77
  • Gallows Royal District.jpg
    Gallows Royal District.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Massacre Behind Barracks.jpg
    Massacre Behind Barracks.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Platform Speech.jpg
    Platform Speech.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Sailors & Commandant.jpg
    Sailors & Commandant.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 67
Level 9
Tell them to put URL tags at the beginning,just paste it without the tag.

And the project sounds awesome,good luck!

EDIT:
My project website is on Ucoz too..lol

Level 12
Thanks!
Oh my uCoz isn't set up because I arranged a deal with my friend (his dad works with TWC and he can set up a free website) to make me a wesite.

uCoz is so limited :S

Level 9
hey shentong just use the bladetitan sig instead of a link..
@nuuh
I dont think ucoz is limiting.hpage is a billion times worse than ucoz.

Level 12
@Nightblade Meh, still, my friend's website you can basically edit anything, its made from notepad and completely coded through there...

@shentong Thank you, I appreciate that very much!

EDIT: Using uCoz after all, my friend got a virus.

Last edited:
Level 12
150541-albums2277-picture39987.png

*BUMP*
Sorry guys, I've been having tests at school. I'll work on the map a lot soon, winter break :D.

EDIT: PICS!!!!!!

I'll finish adding grass/rocks/shrubs in later.

Attachments

• Ambush in the Forests.jpg
    Ambush in the Forests.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Bandit Camp.jpg
    Bandit Camp.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 369
  • Entire Map.jpg
    Entire Map.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Shiapesh Chapel.jpg
    Shiapesh Chapel.jpg