• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] [BETA]2Player Exodus Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
By Demons Be Driven
Created by Blizzzard Entertainment. Edited by Pyraeus.

Description

Screenshots

Other

[TD]
[BETA]2Player Exodus Campaign Note - All chapters are done. Please visit my page and click on resources to view them, thus, play my 2Player: Exodus of the Horde Campaign.

Screenshots Album - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/199530-albums7010.html The maps of Prologue of Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and the maps of Exodus of the Horde of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne telling the story of the Orcish Horde running into the Darkspear Tribe on the Darkspear Islands. However, danger is near. As the Kul'Tiras Navy have been hunting down their enemies, the orcs, who have recently stolen the ships from Southshore to sail away to Kalimdor. What's worse is that the Murlocs have been acting strange lately and began to do sacrifices by sacrificing trolls of the Darkspear Tribe. Who will save the Darkspear Tribe in their troublesome moments of perhaps facing total extinction? Features:
  • New Army (The Darkspear Tribe a.k.a. The Trollish Horde)
  • New Enemy Armies (The Kul'Tiras Navy Marines, Spitescale Naga, and Zar'jira's Minions)
  • New Triggers
  • Extra Goldmines
  • Improved Terrain (On Some Maps)
  • New Blizzard AI
  • New Enemy&Good Heroes
  • New Units, Upgrades, and Spells for Player 1&2
  • /AForce and /AVision Command for both factions
  • A lot of Trivia in game
  • Sharing Upgrade Researches (Such as Weapons) for Both Factions
  • Optional Side Quests (Quests which are below optional)
  • Difficulty enhanced for 2Player Mode (Easy, Normal, and Hard)
  • Some content which was featured in the "Demo Version" of Warcraft 3 for the Exodus Campaign will return to be featured in the "2Player Exodus Campaign, including sounds.

Changelog:
All Updates
  • V.1.1. Beta - One bug I can't figure out to fix so far is the one where both players need to create 5 Grunts to proceed. Other then that. Every other bug in Beta has been fixed in the four maps. If you want to proceed in chapter two. Just create 5 Grunts on each team and it will be fine.

The Exodus is a Campaign featured through out Warcraft 3: The Reign of Chaos and Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne combined being separated into two campaigns. The main campaign known as "Prologue" and the Custom Campaign known as "Exodus". Both Campaigns' maps were united into one and specifically made for two players. There is a Easy, Normal, and a Hard Mode. This map will be a great introductions for "players" who just began to play Warcraft 3 as well since it contains the two original maps of prologue made for mutliplayer. Please make note that this 2Player Campaign does not provide a SAVE/LOAD SYSTEM since I couldn't find a triggering person who is willing to help with this project. It only provides the SHARED RESEARCH trigger. The player will be able to do "Side Optional Quests", which are quite lesser then Optional Quests themselves. However, if these Side Quests are done. They can offer fabulous rewards! Such as epic and legendary items.
This map is originally made by Blizzard Entertainment for Warcraft 3: The Reign of Chaos and Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. However, in the Demo version. These maps had sounds, while in the newest one they were removed. They are re-added in the 2Player Version and even the player 2's heroes will speak as if they were actually alive. Many removed content from the Demo Version have been re-added (Such as in Chapter 3 the Arch-Mage survives his ill fate versus the Murlocs and re-appears in the next chapter). Also, the 2Player Campaign will focus on the story of "Darkspear Tribe" and will present their own buildings, units, and heroes. Player 2 will be able to control Nazgrel at first, but afterwards Vol'jin will replace him. The Campaign will even explain where Nazgrel has gone off to and Nazgrel will re-appear again for the players. As Nazgrel will be controllable by both Player 1 and Player 2 in Chapter Five of the Exodus of the Horde (Two chapters later from when the player gets Vol'jin). The campaign will feature new enemies which were originally present in lore and didn't appear due to Blizzard's slacking.

Description of the Player's Armies - The Orcish Horde are the Main Protagonists of the campaign and play a major role in the entire campaign. They are controlled by Player 1. They are traveling to Kalimdor only to be caught up in problems they didn't expect and new allies. The Trollish Horde are the Second Main Protagonists of the Campaign and play a major role in the entire campaign. They are controlled by Player 2. The Trolls of the Darkspear Tribe ally them selves with the Horde to stop the menacing Murlocs and their lackeys, but also to prevent their own from being slaughtered by the Kul'Tiras Navy.

Description of Zar'jira's Minions - Zar'jira, the Sea Witch, is the one who is the Main Antagonist in this map. Her allied forces are called "Zar'jira's Minions". She controls the Spitescale Naga and the Underworld Minions with her sea hands and for unknown reasons wishes to sink the Darkspear Islands. The Underworld Minions have improved and now look like the ordinary Murlocs from the Demo Version. The Murloc Sorcerer became a boss and even the Spitescale Naga will be featured in the map doing the will of Zar'jira herself.

Description of the Kul'Tiras Navy/Marines - The Humans have taken chase to the fleeing Orcish Horde who have stolen the human ships from the mainland to Kalimdor. They will act as secondary main antagonists and will have a named leader in the 2 player version. They are here to hunt down the orcs, but a cruel fate will end their mission.

Credits - The credits go to Blizzard Entertainment for making the map in the first place and all that, duh!
Edited, made for two players, and everything else - Pyraeus, Whitewolf, Zevry.
Model/Skins - The Hive Workshop, Blizzard Entertainment, WC3C.net.
Testers - Pyraeus
Art Loading Screen/Map Description screen by Blizzard Entertainment.

[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]

Report Bugs and What Not here, please.

[TD]
[/TD]
[tab=Other][/tab]

Last edited:
Level 30
It would be better if you are to do what Footman16 said. Try remembering these people who you are to credited.

But anyways, I should not bring this topic up. It's good to see you finally reveleaing this project of yours about making a 2P campaign (or is it just that I ony saw this now?).

I always liked that you stay true to it without making much modification into the map BUT still applying some good changes such as the /AVision and /AForce command and a Load System which actually works like the Game Caches when you progress through each chapters.

Overall, you have my support here and best of luck!

Level 11
Well, this topic is probably gonna close. In truth I wish I had a mini-forum of some sorts for this project and others of my various 2Player Campaigns. I completed the Exodus of the Horde and all is downloadable now. My goal was to capture the "difficulty feel" of it and faster progressing through it, including the loading system of my own and bosses. The credits were later on given after PlankingWolf wrote on my topics. My goal was...

1. Load System Designed For the Feel of - So you don't have to write a long code and waste half of your time on it.
2. Difficulty - I don't wanna hack and slash through it like a noob. I wanted to make it challenging for you all.
3. Bosses - Never intended to create these, but most heroes for the enemy side turned out becoming this. Their strong will and potential made you feel as if you truly battled an enemy worth something. That is, a boss that won't go down easily.
4. For the maps to keep most of their reality and be realistic. Most of all to remain Warcraft 3-ish. I kind of hate the overused transformation of Warcraft 3 nowadays.
5. BETA - To bring back some unused BETA content, such as sounds, and other material for that real feel.
6. TRIVIAS - For people who I think have earned it. Marketplaces, areas, and other material were added in game named after them specifically.

Keep an eye out for the New Scourge of Lordaeron that will bring out a new potential of my 2Player maps and new features. Including more playable heroes in order to follow the novel's lore that Blizzard Entertainment didn't add into it. Other then that. Thank you for all your support and thank you for the inspiration you brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.