• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Battle of Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
attachment.php

attachment.php

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

Battle of Destiny is a 3v3v3v3 AoS-Type map that is developed only by me :p
Battle of Destiny Alpha V1.02 (I don't know why it doesn't show the minimap but I won't upload it again D:< )

It's an Alpha version so I'm working hard on adding A LOT of new stuff and I would be glad if you guys could suggest me to add anything you want and fix bugs you find
87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

• 20 Heroes [6/20 Completed]
  • Items [15% Completed]
  • Gamemodes [0%]
  • Commands [10%]
  • There are 4 forces; Alliance, Horde, Scourges and Sentinels.
  • The maximun level is 25.
  • All common spells have 7 levels and ultimates have 4.
  • All heroes have an innate ability.
  • Spells deals damage based on stats (Attributes, HP, MP...)
  • Towers cannot be clicked but they show their life above them. [90%]
  • You can't control your creeps and you won't recieve gold or exp from their kills (Only EXP if you are near the unit they killed)
  • Kill Streak System [20%]
  • Cosmetics [25%]
  • Growth Items (They are upgraded by buying Elixirs, the Max. grade an item can reach is 'Diamond')

In the next version (1.03) I will add 2 new heroes and kill streak sounds. If anyone could suggest something I would be glad :[
87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:
  • No one :(
87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

Alpha V1.02

General:

*A new shop has been created (For Armor, Robe and Armor Elixirs)
*Now all abilities are Preloaded in the begining.

Cosmetics:

*Changed Rot icons

Heroes:

-none-

Items:

*Rot now reduces abilities cooldown of Master of Thunder and Dark Spirit (Only Astromancer was receiving this reduction)
*Armor and Robe are now available in Shop
*Armor Elixirs are now available in Shop

Bugs Fixed:

*Abilities from Astromancer not dealing damage after getting Rot - Diamond

Corrections:

*Master of Thuder abilities' tooltips fixed.
*Dark Spirit ultimate's spirit dealing less damage than they should (They weren't dealing the bonus damage based on Int).

Alpha V1.01

General:

*Item System added (More Information in Features)

Cosmetics:

*Added Loading Screen
*Added Minimap Screen
*Added new model for Scourge's Principal Structure
*Changed all Structures' Colors to Neutral

Heroes:

*Fire Warrior tweaked, Now his abilities use Lifecost
*Fire Warrior's Int change from 1 + 0 to 18 +1.8 (He doesn't use Mana anyway)

Items:

*Added Claws [100%]
*Added Magic Rot [100%]
*Added Armor [Now available]
*Added Magic Armor [Working on it, not available in shop]
*Added Weapon Elixirs (Grade E,D,C,B,A) [100%]
*Added Armor Elixirs (Grade E,D,C,B,A) [Now available]

Bugs Fixed:

*Critical Strike missing tooltip on Blademaster
*Fatal Error when a Marked unit (by Blademaster's Mark) 'takes damage' while dead

Corrections:

*Blademaster's Ultimate now have cooldown

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The images are broken.

I also want to point out that the feature tab is used to list features that will exist in the finished product. So there is no need to write that it isn't finished yet. You can do something like this.

Features:
-35 unique heroes [pending]
-2 game modes [finished]
-kill streak system [finished]

You might want to upload a few screenshots too, people are too lazy to play the map.
Anyway, keep it up.

Level 12
Zagrus TideTerror : Poisoned ensare (release a poisoned ensare who deal damage over time ) , summon murlocs , reptile skin (a passive ability who permanently increse armor ) and ultimate : Wrath of the ocean (create a massive water wave to destroy enemy units )

Level 12
Maybe this : Garland , champion of the Horde : Axe of Horrors (a powerful single attack ) Burning Fury (increse attack and movement speed for a while ) aura of terror (decrese enemy units movement and attack speed ) and ultimate : Garland Wrath (Garland unleash hi wrath in a terrible explozion )

Level 4
Well, your both ideas don't fit with the map, all heroes are suppose to have 4 abilities with 1 innate ability. And they are also supposed to have 4 active abilities. 2 active abilities (the first is often damage and the second is indirect damage like summons or debuffs) + pasive + ultimate is just the tipical DotA skill structure which I dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.