• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

After-Death ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
AFTER-DEATH O-RPG!
attachment.php

Singleplayer
: Yes But can't play in multiplayer with the solo character!
Multiplayer: Yes up to 5 players

Storyline:
A young boy was living his life like every other human in this world. One day while walking in the forest a dark figure appears in front of him... he pulls you into pure darkness and now trapped for eternity. Your soul is lost, you did not finish your life the way it was suppose to be destined. The evil within the magical world gets stronger... The only way to be freed from this darkness is if your lost soul is found.
-You are reborn as a child in a new family your future begins...
-UPDATE-
The main story line will be the same for every player or almos and will be saved at the place where the player is now!

Game:
The game is set into a fantastic place of a Magical and Demon-like world.
attachment.php

Info:
The best part of my RPG is when you level up you become more powerful and you can reach a divine or chaotic stat! Each time you kill a guard you will lose 1 spirit and each time you help a townfolks you will get 1 spirit so you will transform into a different path but there will be more then 1 path to follow.

Item:

There will be alot of different items to wear so when you gain bonuses when you have more than 1 part and you will have more of a challenge near the end of the game but will you be ready to sell your soul in exchange?

Your lost soul hasn't vanished its up to you to get it back...
Edited: by takezandgoez

{Help}

I would apreciate if some one would be able to do a save/load for the second inventory and for
the good or evil point system + if it could save 5 more number value i would be happy
so it can save the skill point of your character thank you!
If anyone can help me plz i need a save/load for 6 value of 3 or 4 number thank you

{Idea}
If poeple have some idea and want to share please you can leave a comment and you can alway help me with sub quest and main quest! I cant think to everything :S I am human after all :p I will give credit for idea thank you!
If you creat any quest, please make it clean so i can place all the aprt together. thank you!

¨¨NEW!¨¨

Hero System:
The map use a Hero system based on your action done during the playing!
You start as a kid and you grow up at lvl 10 and then you can try to become more then a human!
The first place you may want to go will be the Library, in there you will find some of the first hero you can get. To get the hero you will need to gether the stuff to become it. Exemple: If i want to become a cultis and i got the book wrote to become a cultis, you will need to gether a cultis robe, a cultis hood, a cultis amulette and the book to become one. But after you gethered the item you need to find the palce to become it! There will be clues and other player who already palyed will be able to help you.
Evil and Good will act on the hero possible to get and the way the hero will look like and his spell.

Hiden content :
I decided to add some hiden content and player can become any hero but may losse there curent hero. In all the hiden content there will be some clue during quest to help you to find most of then!

The Arena :

I am working on a kind of oblivion arena :). Each time you beat a level you grow in rank and may reach a lvl of god of the arena!

Evil or Good?
During the game you will need to decide your side or be neutral! (there is no side better then the other each of then will be tested to be balanced!)
Killing a guard may occure to be a Evil action and to do quest or killing creep may occure to be a Good action, thief give evilness and defending the town give good point!
At a statue of HIGH EVIL OR HIGH GOOD you may get a bounty over your head and other player will be able to kill you and some pretty strong npc will be after you depending on your lvl so when it will happen you may need better item cause the npc will be higher lvl then you! if you die your statue start back to neutral if you had a bounty!

/Owner & M4 team\
|General map maker = NeCrO_OwNeR= gui noobs guy! |
|Second director-codehelper = M4stah|
|Icon maker = graystuff111|

THIS IS A PRE-ALPHA VERSION IT S ALMOS NOT PLAYABLE ONLY ! HERO TO PLAY!!!
kid(M),Kid(F),Female,Male,Cultis(M),Cultis(F)

Attachments

• After-Death Orpg1.JPG
    After-Death Orpg1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 597
  • After-Death Orpg2.JPG
    After-Death Orpg2.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 518
  • After-Death Orpg3.JPG
    After-Death Orpg3.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 436
  • After-Death Orpg4.JPG
    After-Death Orpg4.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 445
  • Afterdeath.v.2.jpg
    Afterdeath.v.2.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 2,229
  • Afterdeath5.jpg
    Afterdeath5.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,903
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Level 1
i dont like forum page -_- i had uploaded a playable version on the website but some one removed it -_-
If you upload a map directly to the map section & it is found to be below standards or buggy or something else it will be removed by the moderators.
Downloading File

EDIT:
I played this map & I agree that it was fit for disapproval.

1.....The ghost's icon needs change. A paladin for a ghost looks odd.
2.....The ability of ghost has description according to crypt lord.
3.....In the quest menu terraining has 2 different spellings which are both wrong.
4.....What does that message above the flame saying "walk on flame for killing..."? what does that mean? Why should an option for killing the levels be present there for?
5.....A story needed. Don't you think that? I barely know what to do.
6.....All the units are of the faction Map?
7.....The lightning on the top of the flame in the monster side is too odd.
8.....An attack animation by the ghost is needed.
9.....The impale is too strong.
10.....The creeps are already level5, level 10 & higher in the beginning?
11.....Some info of what to do in the game is a must for this map. I am completely lost.
12.....Why am I playing a ghost in the game?

Level 1
Give us more information, develope your map carefully before uploading and advertising it !
Uploading on the map section needs better development but if you are referring to this section then it is unnecessary.
Advertising without development is often done for getting opinions on the work so far. So careful development on that is not necessary.

Level 4
My friend told me exaclty the same thing :S, I will update the description of the map soon! I am prety happy to see people helping me :).

I will work on the story line soon :S i have to Structure the idea before writing stupidity
-_-.

Level 4
My map is getting pretty big :) I am adding some skill system like "fishing, smithing, thief, etc" but this wont be the main goal of the map :)
I am adding some mini game like fishing contest and lots of puzzle!

Hiden content :
I decided to add some hiden content and player can become any hero but may losse there curent hero. In all the hiden content there will be some clue during quest to help you to find most of then!

The Arena :

I am working on a kind of oblivion arena :). Each time you beat a level you grow in rank and may reach a lvl of god of the arena!

Evil or Good?
During the game you will need to decide your side or be neutral! (there is no side better then the other each of then will be tested to be balanced!)

And this is for now!
those are the new upgrade.

Level 11
Ok so i played the aplha and i like how its going but im having some problems.

1. I didn't know what the hell was going on in the beginning. It be good if you added tips or something so people know more information in the beginning of the game
2. How can i heal? I don't know where i can buy potions
3. Some of the circles of powers don't have any transportation, but i think you knew that.
4. When i clicked to do mommy asked quest i got 2 of them in the quest box. and when i finished it and came back to recieve a reward i didnt get anything.... do i get anything for quests? :S

Level 4
For people who tested the map
-(the Quest system isnt working)
-You can only become a cultis right now!
-Male and female are balanced as cultis!
-You cant heal :( i know i was working on a doctor so you pay a small amount to heal life and to remove curse!

Level 4
Haven't heard from you in a while. I would love to help with with some classes(Items, skills, etc.) Just give a PM with your most recent version
ok sorry, i had a down i got banned on war 3 -_-
But i am still working on the map so dont worry and i will tell you a way to play together with out batle net so we can test it
Just tell me when you will be online and i will try to wake up soon this day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.