• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

History of Fandoria - The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
SL: You are outside of your house, by the main street, walking to the castle to get your weapons, or join the army if you have one.
IC: I am sprinting to the castle, using magic to make myself faster. When I reached there, the king was waiting for me and told me to lead the army. I went to join them.

Last edited:
Level 6
So i take it you didn't take into account my constructive criticism? You shouldn't start a roleplaying thread,until you have people IN the roleplaying thing.

Level 6
IC: Sitting at the city gates, Arzor was just thinking to himself. {I smell a war coming, hoping for fun!} he thinks as he laughs quietly to himself.

Level 6
OOC: You are supposed to go to the castle.

SL: ''Ah, Onggordon,'' said the commander, ''I appoint you as the sub leader. Where is Arzor, when he's supposed to be here? There is an attack in Elvenia, go and defend it!!!''

IC: ''Yes, sir!''

SL: ''I'll send 50 troops to help you defend it!'' said the commander.

IC: *walks to the portal of elvenia, crossing it, appearing at the Ancient of Portals, only to find a massive horde of elves assaulting elvenia*

Level 6
OOC: I'm assuming the assaulters are the doom legion.

IC: As Onggordon is going to the castle, it is unknown to him that Arzor is following him,leaping from rooftop to rooftop silently. He sees Onggordon enter the portal, and follows him. He appears next to Onggordon, and sees the doom legion. Immediately Arzor has a wide grin on his face, exposing his fangs. "I don't know what they are doing here or why they're attacking,but i want in!" he says as he breaks into a run towards the doom legion.

OOC AGAIN: Jordon, this is an ok start to the roleplay,but don't you think you should wait for more than 2 people(not including yourself) to register BEFORE you start the roleplay? Otherwise it will be difficult for other players to join,if they decide to join at all.

Level 6
OOC: I know. Actually, all they have to do is go to the castle, get their order from the commander and go straight to the group.

IC: *launches a wave of ice, barely damaging the assaulting elves and slowing them*

SL: The assaulting elves rush back at the sight of the waves and hide behind the trees and rocks at the sight of the ice wave. A few unlucky doom legion elves hid behind the ancients and got messed up and bashed by the them.

Level 6
OOC: Ok..well i'd prefer if we had more than 3 people..but for now i'll keep RPing.

IC: Arzor saw the doom legion elves hiding, and decides to have fun. He quickly leaps into a tree branch and then from there he jumps down and neatly lands on the ground,merely metres away from many doom legion elves. "Hiding takes all the fun out of fighting..if you won't come to me,i'll come to you" he states as he dives headfirst into a small group of Doom Legion elves.

Level 6
SL: The elves fired their arrows at Arzor, tearing through his flesh and leaving many wounds.

IC: *sends a flurry of fireballs to the horde of elves out of anger, making me faint and slightly burning them*

OOC: I send the post in a first-person view of my character.

Level 6
OOC: I've noticed that. I tend to do it in third person lol. I'm headin to bed for the night lol it's 1:03 am where i live, so i should be up in around 7,maybe 8 hours haha lookin forward to continuing this RP

IC: Arzor ignores most of the pain that the arrows cause as he cuts a nearby elf down the middle. He then feels large amounts of pain as the elves fire again into his minor wounds,causing them to sting intensely. Going into a blind rage, Arzor whirls around with his claws,cutting open any elves who are nearby him.

Last edited:
Level 22
IC: Peper heard there was an assault, so he goes to the castle to join the army and take commands.
"I hope i'm not too late" As soon he arrived in the castle, he talked to the nearby soldiers and told him his appointment.
OOC: Is there a delay for the user that had his home far?
EDIT: I've noticed the realism in this rp is good. Blind-attacking=many wounds lol.

Level 6
SL: The elves throw their crudely-made nets at Arzor, disabling him.

OOC: Oh, I've forgot, you have like 10 soldiers at your command at the moment, but they react on instinct, like mine.

SL: ''Ah, Peper, here are your soilders,'' said the commander, ''and begone! Defend Elvenia!''

OOC; Yes. Not so much, however. Don't friend me. Contact me. 12:00a.m. = 8p.m. for me, 11:00p.m. for Wigglz

Level 6
IC: Arzor,regaining self control after being captured by the elves,thinks about his situation carefully. He opens his mouth and bites,using his sharp fangs, on the net,cutting some of it. He then bites many other joints in the netting,and cuts his way out. He then stands up,in pain but not dead, and glares at the elves that threw the net onto him. His tail flicks around menacingly as he prepares to unleash his fury.

OOC: Jordon,i understand it's realistic with the capture thing and lots of people being captured by nets,but doesn''t it make it just a LITTLE unfair if we all get captured while you just stand back completely out of harms way? I've noticed that the elves,who are in general great archers,have completely ignored the mage sending magical spells to kill them.

Level 6
SL: Peper managed to cut the net in a very short amount of time. The nets fell apart and the elves shouted ''Damn! this ambush failed!!!'' and they scattered towards the trees. They retreated and advanced at the same time, while firing more arrows at Arzor. They looked behind Peper and find a black mage and fired most of their arrows at him.

OOC: No, the net did not completely bind you to the ground, but half-bind you.

IC: Viewing the rain of arrows falling on me, I used up all my strength to redirect the arrows at the elves, fainting to the ground.

SL: The elves ran from the arrows, in total confusion, but only half of them managed to completely dodge them.

Level 6
SL: The elves fired the last of their homers(smart homing arrows) into Peper's eyes, piercing his forehead

IC: While sleeping, I cast a drifty spell of water-like fire, causing it to split into a million balls, each splashing onto the elves, distracting them.

Level 22
OOC: Shit, my shield aren't big enough. I'm going to upgrade it after this to prevent my head got pierced again lol.
But it wise to wait another player do their action? I will lol if we killed all the elves when dr wigglz still attacking them.

IC: Ignoring the pain on his head, Peper covers his head with his shield (now his head is facing down, so from the front only his shield and lance are visible, like a walking door lol) and continuing to charge the elves away with his lance. But due to his big armor and continuous-charging-running-thing his stamina depleted and his movement are slow.

Level 6
OOC: No, it's the way you hold it. It dodges your shield and pierce your nose. Maybe you should get a face guard. lol.

SL: The elves watch as Peper banged his head on a tree and died. Luckily, for him, the tree that he banged into is a kind ancient who ressurected him on the spot. At this, the ancient's wounds heal and Peper's body became free of arrows. Birds fly through trees as this happened.

IC: ''you...sick...bastards!'' I shouted to the elves as I woke up, unleash an earthquake on the elves and collapsed.

Level 6
OOC: You make it seem so casual jordon lol "As he banged into a tree and died" hahaha and btw i made it sort of realistic how Arzor changes class. Killing from a distance and watching your enemies become fearful of you sounds like more fun somehow than just running in there,taking lots of wounds, and barely managing to kill anyone before you get bound by a damn net -_- thanks alot jordon lol

IC: Arzor,seeing the mage exhausted and Peper taking injury, decides to try something drastic. He quickly leaps onto a nearby elven archer and claws its face to shreds(multiple scratches with sharp claws would kill quickly lol) and then steals the bow. He takes aim,and shoots an arrow at one of the elves near Peper,but it misses. {This would be much easier if i had any training with a bow}. He takes aim again and fires another arrow,and this time the arrow hits its target,shooting an arrow directly through the head of the elf nearest to Peper. {This is somewhat easy,and effective,and FUN}. Arzor holds up the bow triumphantly. "I am Arzor the demonic archer!" He yells as he decidees to keep the elven bow. Arzor accquires item: Elven Bow. Arzor changes to class: Ranger
Holding the bow in the correct position again, Arzor takes aim at another elf charging straight towards Peper.

Level 6
SL: A giant hooded figure obscured the path. his robes are black, his face is completely hidden and have a menancing glance. He send his dark magic washing away the three sub-leaders away. The elves, who are decent warriors, took out their glaves and charged to the tree of eternity.

IC: Fearing the hooded figure, I rushed behind the nearest ancient protecter hid behind it.

Level 6
OOC: Nice idea for the hooded figure. Dunno when the tree of eternity appeared though lol
IC: Arzor stands up. {So this guy wants a fight...he'll get one}
Arzor takes aim with his bow, and knocks an arrow,preparing to fire at the hooded figure's skull.

Level 6
SL: The hooded figure called down a rain of infernals, burning the path. The infernals send bolts of molten rocks at Peper.

OOC: Is the plural of Infernal Infernal? The automatic correcter says so. Your class determines what weapons and methods you specialize in. You don't need to be a ranger to use a bow. You just can't use it properly(less accuracy). Peper, your hp is 50/70. Wigglz, your hp is 35/60.

IC: I fired small bolts of ice from the tree of eternity, temporally putting out the infernals' flames and remove a very small amount of oil from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.