• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guide to Bottom Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
It doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with it though it's clearly meant to be read by people who have never played LoL. And as such it could explain terms such as CS as those people will more than likely have no idea what is means.

Level 14
I think there are plenty of players who play LOL for a fair amount of time and still do not understand the proper value of basic mechanics in the game.

When I play Team Builder many times no one is buying pinkward, and the supports idea of keeping vision up is having 2 wards on the map. I think this guide can help people from level 1 account to Bronze to Platinum even.

Level 24
I'm not sure I think tips like focus on cs and stay alive wouldn't have to be given to someone at level 30. Some things in your guide could be stuff that bronze V players doesn't know but many others are presented in a way only new players would benefit from.

Status
Not open for further replies.