[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Town Hall > Latest Updates and News

Latest Updates and News All news and announcements regarding the site and its activities will be posted here to inform our community.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered User bowser499
Wizard of the Koopas

bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)
1. Archian or Ralle. One of them.
3. Sverkerman definetly.
6. What is the latest map to become a hosted project? Describe it as well.
Latest map BECAME hosted project there is WarCraft III Paranoia but in the forums this is Oasis and Desert 2.
Let's leave the description of OaD 2 'cause I don't want to say again the fact of how 'awesome and non-dota' it is.

[ myBoard ]
Old 04-10-2012, 04:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered User jim7777
User

jim7777 is on a distinguished road (76)jim7777 is on a distinguished road (76)
Any teasers? for hive v2 or even the pony forum? weeeee

hope i can join the team lol

Map's Forum
Old 04-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
Forum Moderator PurgeandFire
ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

Resource & Tutorial Moderator

PurgeandFire has a reputation beyond repute (2168)PurgeandFire has a reputation beyond repute (2168)PurgeandFire has a reputation beyond repute (2168)PurgeandFire has a reputation beyond repute (2168)PurgeandFire has a reputation beyond repute (2168)
Merit Badge - Level 0: This user has proven to be extremely valuable to the Warcraft III Modding Community. 
@VengeanceKael: You have the wrong links for the two spells by Tit-Cmdr.

Otherwise it looks great!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User Joe-black-5
Banned

Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)Joe-black-5 has much of which to be proud (1123)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. 
1- The funny page by tleno
6- GEARS should be the new Hosted Map, IMO
Old 04-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered User bowser499
Wizard of the Koopas

bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)bowser499 is a jewel in the rough (259)
Vkael, if you mean new Hosted Project, I think this would be Shadows of Everwood.

[ myBoard ]
Old 04-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User Kercyn
аркеон сука

Kercyn has a spectacular aura about (124)Kercyn has a spectacular aura about (124)Kercyn has a spectacular aura about (124)Kercyn has a spectacular aura about (124)
Quote:
When was the first news batch published and by who?
I'd say Ghan...

What user thinks all of his projects are DC worthy? (! - Projects=Maps)
Devine
Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered User Magtheridon96
~ Join The Daily Peon ~

Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. Merit Badge - Level 1: Great Assistant: Offers the best solution to other users, when all hope fades. Under the shell of assistance, lies a powerful knowledge in the fields. 
Silly Vengeancekael, all users think their projects deserve a DC no matter how crappy they are.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User Vengeancekael
I want you back

Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)
Merit Badge: Level 1: Community's Excellence: Reflects ideal social skills and a bonding power that would bring peace even among the Horde and the Alliance. Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2012 
@Supertoinkz,
Quote:
1. I'm guessing its with Bob27 or Archian, I'll be going for Archian (I don't know why, I think its because he created the logo/titles for Rui's news batches back then). Around 2007 lol.
3. Sverkerman
6. Warcraft III Paranoia by Grevious1
3. is correct. :) Dear god you guys, just check the map dev section, Sverkerman has made at least 3 threads with "Director's Cut Project" in the title.

@Arcisal,
Quote:
1. I think it's Rui. Back in 2008?

3. Sverkerman. Maybe cause he titles all his map threads with Director's Cut [project name]

6. (Description: A tactical horror FPS game made by Grevious1 where players take on the role of a russian officer in liege with the secret service.)
1. is correct, the first news batch was released by Rui in November 2008.
Bob27's "Hive Workshop Times" does not count.
All of the other ones:
December News Batch
April 2009 News Batch
May 2009 News Batch
June 2009 News Batch

6. is false.
3. has been answered by supertoinkz already.

@bowser,
Quote:
1. Archian or Ralle. One of them.
3. Sverkerman definetly.
6. What is the latest map to become a hosted project? Describe it as well.
Latest map BECAME hosted project there is WarCraft III Paranoia but in the forums this is Oasis and Desert 2.
Let's leave the description of OaD 2 'cause I don't want to say again the fact of how 'awesome and non-dota' it is.
1. is false
3. is too late.
6. I... don't understand what you mean. And such a description would be lacking.

Quote:
Any teasers? for hive v2 or even the pony forum? weeeee

hope i can join the team lol
I would just like to clarify that the part with Hive2 was supposed to be our April Fools' day joke, it's not really going to be released next week.
As far as previews go, you'd have to ask Archian/Ralle.

@Purge,
Quote:
@VengeanceKael: You have the wrong links for the two spells by Tit-Cmdr.

Otherwise it looks great!
Oh hey you, it's the first time I see you saying something to me :P
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it.

@eimtor,
Quote:
With the end of MLP's season next week, I had the plan to put an end to my stay here as it became quire boring (too many kids, only war3 and MAPs, SC2's barely noticed but not worth even for mapmaking questions though DSG is very helpful, this is not my community, I am a gamer, hard player maybe, some kids argue about things they do not know well and insist on arguing... etc etc etc)

But I could stay around a few days longer to see what this new hive looks like and until Season 3 of MLP, I would then make that break.
Cool story bro, really changed my life.

@bowser,
Quote:
Vkael, if you mean new Hosted Project, I think this would be Shadows of Everwood.
No I'm not asking you people to suggest a new hosted project.

@Kercyn,
Quote:
I'd say Ghan...

What user thinks all of his projects are DC worthy? (! - Projects=Maps)
Devine
Derp.

Quote:
Silly Vengeancekael, all users think their projects deserve a DC no matter how crappy they are.
That may be true, but they don't all say it publicly.

Anyway, there's just one question left!
Quote:
What is the latest map to become a hosted project? Describe it as well.
It's been mentioned a few times here, so come on already. The description is always lacking.
(Hint: Someone already said it and cnped the description from the forums, but that idiot cnped the storyline :P)
Old 04-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered User Magtheridon96
~ Join The Daily Peon ~

Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)Magtheridon96 has a reputation beyond repute (2223)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. Merit Badge - Level 1: Great Assistant: Offers the best solution to other users, when all hope fades. Under the shell of assistance, lies a powerful knowledge in the fields. 
6:
Oasis and Desert 2.
Description: Reborn of the original Oasis and Desert.
There are several elemental sets like Holy, Air, Nature and such.
Click here to find out more

derp
Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
I want you back

Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2139)
Merit Badge: Level 1: Community's Excellence: Reflects ideal social skills and a bonding power that would bring peace even among the Horde and the Alliance. Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2012 
6. Correct.
The questions have all been answered.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
I want you back

Rep awards have been given out.
Congratulations to Magtheridon96 (+6), LightSkin (+1), Arcisal (+1) and supertoinkz (+1).
Old 04-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered User Arcisal
Otherside

Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)Arcisal is a jewel in the rough (226)
Next time, we should just PM you the answers. So there's no first answered first rep.

But nice new batch, again. :)

Old 04-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered User Lautanen
User

Lautanen has disabled reputation
Improved UI sounds nice. Brony section for hive? Oh my god...
Old 04-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered User Aeroblyctos
Mighty Map Maker

Aeroblyctos has much of which to be proud (1062)Aeroblyctos has much of which to be proud (1062)Aeroblyctos has much of which to be proud (1062)Aeroblyctos has much of which to be proud (1062)
Melee Tournament #1 - Winner:  
Hey, great batch again.

Is this site really going down for a week? I wonder what kind of side effects that will do to me and many others.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Forum Moderator Deolrin
Heavy... And metal.

Resource Moderator

Deolrin has a brilliant future (1921)Deolrin has a brilliant future (1921)Deolrin has a brilliant future (1921)Deolrin has a brilliant future (1921)Deolrin has a brilliant future (1921)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magtheridon96 View Post
Previously: MasterHaosis, Cweener and Apocalypse
You mispelled bounty_hunter2 and Linaze. .-.
Closed Thread