• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legion TD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1420555094312_logo-original.png

Legion TD 2 is an online free-to-play game that will be available on Steam. It's free-to-play, but not pay-to-win. It's the standalone successor to Legion TD, the hugely popular Warcraft III map that became the inspiration for StarCraft II's Squadron TD and Dota 2's Legion TD: Reborn.

As the creators of the original game, our vision is to take the genre to the next level. We've built Legion TD 2 over the past two years without being paid a dime. We're almost there, but we need your help getting Legion TD 2 through closed beta.

The closed beta will launch later this year with 4 playable legions (races) and over 50 unique fighters. The closed beta is a fully functional, multiplayer game. It will run for a minimum of 6 months before it is opened to the public. After the closed beta is stable, we'll be adding additional content and improving & balancing the game for years to come.

Legion TD 2 Official Website
Legion TD 2 Steam Greenlight
Legion TD 2 Kickstarter

Last edited:
Level 3
Okay authors, I hope you like my new avatar (got it on steam as well). Like literally, who came up with that idea? I just love him/her for that =D totally awesome!

HAHAHAHA just made my day. :grin:

I designed all the characters so far in 2D sketches/backstories, but the artists I work with get the credit for making them come to life in 3D!

Level 32
Legion TD has got to be the most popular map on Battle.net right under DotA right now and for the past few years. Hell, people would notice that it's always being streamed more than DotA 1 on twitch.

LTD2 looks amaaaazing guys!

A Void, I hate you for posting this while I was inactive <3

Level 21
Awesome,it's nice to see another map being made into a game.Good luck to everyone working on this,I hope this will be a success!

Level 3
Thanks guys! Development is mostly on-pause right now in the midst of the Kickstarter, but I definitely wanna see if there's ways to get Hive Workshop people involved in the future since that could be an awesome partnership. Especially in terms of developing Legion TD 2 as a platform for modders.

Status
Not open for further replies.