• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle.net: Clan THW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
clanhive.jpg

The Hive administration team will create the official Hive THW on Battle.net!
Join us for this special event on:

RIGHT NOW on Battle.net Northrend: Channel: Hive

Enter chat and write /join clan THW

The name "Hive" was already taken. So we created Clan THW instead.

:fp: It's important that you show up around the specified time!

The clan creator must select at least nine users from the list before Battle.net will allow the creator to hit the "Invite" button.
Once the clan creator selects the "Invite" button, the invited clan members have 30 seconds to accept the invitation into the clan.
If fewer than nine users accept the invitation after the 30-second invitation period has expired, then the clan will not be created.
If nine or more users do accept invitation into the clan,
then the new clan will be formed with the clan creator as Chieftain and the invited users as Peons.

We will make a notice here on Hive and a tweet on our Twitter Account when we're creating the clan.

clanicon.jpg
Why should I join?
First of all because you get to chat & play with other Hive members.
Secondly, because we will host tournaments in the near future.
And thirdly, it's a nice way to quickly find other players to help you test a map.

For more information about clans and multiplayer, read the Clan F.A.Q and visit our Multiplayer, Games and Arrangements forum.

For the Hive
goblin_yeah.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that no one set this up before now. I won't be able to be there on the 12th, but I will definitely join. It will be nice if it gets active and people will test maps with each other. Also, some ladder action would be fun too. Who pwns melee around here? I was once a level 24 walker Icon carrying noob with a mean BM harass but those days are long gone. Anyway, legal_ease can still mass raiders and walkers. Can't wait~!

Level 3
aaaaaaaa i'll hopefully be able to attend! GMT's still a bit iffy to figure out on my end since i'm so used to EST.

i'm still trying to ease back into WC3 (and the Hive community for that matter; hopefully i'll get around to practicing with texture stuff at some point), so i'm not going to be the best with playing melee matches. i'm always down for testing out player maps, though!

Level 32
So how's it going? I just checked channels: "clan THW", "THW", "clan Hive" and "Hive" on Northrend and all four were empty. Has this project already died? :(

It's just that we weren't in the channel and the notifcation bots are offline atm. These bots are meant to whisper to anyone joining to whisper me.

We're 70+ and the last event was a week ago. Keep on the lookout!

Status
Not open for further replies.