• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azothan plays Rise of the Blood Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
attachment.php

Azothan has posted a new map cast featuring Rise of the Blood Elves campaign. It consists of a mere 28 episodes.

Here are the first three episodes:

You can watch all 28 episodes on Azothan's YouTube channel.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• azothan-blood-elves.png
    azothan-blood-elves.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 117,004
Last edited:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Level 8
Lol again. I like azothan and all, but why does he get on front page everytime he makes a series?

Maybe because I reached out to communities around the internet, and made sure to provide a mutually beneficial relationship with them or maybe it's quality, or maybe I'm born with it... or maybe it's Maybelline. *shrugs*

Level 6
I remember that when azothan first came to hive no one even care about him... only very few people comment on his thread.. i am glad that everyone know appreciate the works by him..

Hey azothan... i heard in other sites that you live in your car and you need help and i know you have survived by now...

From the hive... we thank you for being the one who makes the wc3 alive..

Level 8
Awww thanks guys, and Neo I've actually got a place now and got a wonderful job. By Christmas I should have my own 1 bedroom apartment along with the fastest internet I can afford. 2015 should be the year the channel really blows up with Warlords and Heroes of the storm.

Thank you for your concern though <3

Level 1
Hey ralle

i saw that your good developing campaign maps , i need you to be 1 of the map creator i want to create. message me if your interested in RPG war3 maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.