• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DEAS ( Dat Etheral Attacking System )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version: 1.00 ( Just came out )

Ever wanted to have units attack while banished? Well the decade wait is over, I suppose I should of told someone sooner however I was sure years ago someone would have figured this out and shared. Looks like nobody has shared it until now so enjoy everyone. :thumbs_up:

Oh, and to any slot complaints... Just use a hidden spell book. I might update this myself to add that nice feature however until then this shows you the base system. This also lets units that have no attack, attack. Awesome hidden features from standard gameplay yet to be released by those who have discovered them already or even better. . . Awaiting for someone to discover them. :grin:

Attachments

• DEA System 1.00.w3x
    21.9 KB · Views: 75

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Breaking-bad-meme.jpg

The first Lab post I've seen where no technical information is shared, no triggers are shared and merely a map is provided. There aren't many rules to resources/ideas shared here, but if you want to get feedback you should include in your post what you have done.

Feedback? Just wanted to share what I know, will try to post triggers later since some somehow don't use WC3.

Level 12
Attacking while ethereal is achieved via single casting any of the arrow abilties (searing arrows, poison arrows, ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.