• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Présent t'ation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Salutations, mortels...
J'ai été mandaté par le tout puissant :vw_love: "Mal'Ganis" :vw_love: (Et un peu par google) pour surveiller vos actes... Et, attiré par l'odeur de la chair (et des maps Warcraft 3), me voici!

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hi JavaPro!

It's always good to have new users around, and you're very welcome to make THW your home on the interwebs. You might find it useful give this a quick read and definitely make sure to put aside some time to visit the Rules before you move around the site. The Hive is currently an English only site, so I hope you're up for a bit of learning. ^_^

Level 1
Ow... I was writing this presentation in English, and, I don't know why, I suddendly thought: "Oh my! I have to write it in French, silly me!". Sorry about that.
Back to the topic, thank you for welcoming me! And sorry for the long time before the reply. I'm looking forward to my time on the Hive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.