• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One does not simply...quit wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Hive,

I'm Lisk. I played Wc3 from about 2003-2010, then took a long hiatus from gaming to focus on my college degree & other things.

Recently picked up Wc3 again, and pretty amazed that Hive & some other communities are still alive and kicking!

I was never a member of Hive, but I was a pretty long-time lurker back in the day. By "back in the day," I mean, wc3sear.ch/darky days up until around the launch of SC2.

I created a map called Legion TD, and that's what I mostly have been playing now. The game has changed a TON since the map has been passed on to many other mapmakers, but I like to think that I'm learning quickly.

Looking back, Wc3/mapmaking was a huge influence in my life, and I'm looking forward to meeting other fellow mapmakers and hearing your stories and seeing what you all are up to now.

FH2b49m.jpg

Cheers,
Lisk

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What, you made Legion TD :eek: that thing is quite a success man!

Welcome to hive

Level 1
Thanks PurgeandFire & jondrean!

Anyone want to play some custom games tonight? Down for anything. I'll be on Lisk @ US East in a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.