• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old time player new to hiveworkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all! As you can tell based by this post, I'm new to Hiveworkshop and I like to say that Warcraft 3 and its expansion has been two games that I hold near and dear to my heart.

A little backstory on myself, I played the living daylight out of this game while I was younger. It literally had me hooked from the story, the art style, to the atmosphere, and even the game play. However, the one thing that truly created my love for this game and its expansion was the world editor. I've always had a desire to create and the world editor quenched that desire unlike anything else. I can remember days when I was younger where I would wake up and the first thing I would do was load my Warcraft 3 disk and hop straight to creating maps.

Recently however, my desire to play this game has resurfaced, and I totally want to get into creating maps again, I even want to take a step into creating my own missions and custom campaigns.

So I look forward to being apart of the Hiveworkshop community and I also look forward to getting advice and suggestions on creating in the editor, or just writing about Warcraft 3 related stuff. Thank you all for taking the time to read this way too long of an intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.