• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Napoqe liking some people in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to introduce myself to you members of the Hive Workshop ... I liking this site, because has members cool and educated (up moment), resources that helped me to develop maps Warcraft 3, discussions of games like Warcraft history, discussions of Warcraft 4, news of expectation that can appear that the Blizzard do in the Starcraft 2, an option in editor for be similar to World Editor or Warcraft 4 interesting to me. And discussions of DotA 2 and of the editor who works with him.

I am Brazilian.

I am interested to work with creating and developing games and modder legally of games.

I consider my Portuguese (talk) good. And my English bad.

Create a page in Facebook, posted subjects of customization, modifications and communities (But in Portuguese): https://www.facebook.com/Napoqe

Level 12
Writing and sometimes talking over the internet has improved my english skills a lot, so keep doing it. Uh, welcome I guess, though you registered before me.
However I'm involved with wc3 for a long time and only "recently" came to The Hive, so I can welcome you I guess :eekani:..

There is also discussion of a 1.27 patch, if you want to join, beg your local Blizzard employee or click on the link in my signature :).

Status
Not open for further replies.