• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction huh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Let's see..

My usual IGN is Xanthus. A college student that can still allot a great deal of time in gaming as well as watching a bunch of series'.. mostly anime and series like HIMYM, 2AAHM, BBT. I've been playing DOTA for a really long time and played WarCraft 3 a lot longer. I haven't tried playing DOTA 2, but I might try it soon. I play a bunch of MMOs too, but MMOs recently have been turning stale recently so I've decided to actually start modding. Which in turn led me to the World Editor. I've been to this site downloading maps but I only decided to create an account when I started modding.

I've started about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and then jumped into making an RPG map. I've learned most of the basics but I'll still be asking a lot of questions soon.

Hope you people can help me. :)

P.S. I tend to use unusual word even though I'm not a native english speaker, so I hope you guys tolerate my weird vocab.

Level 12
Hey Xanthus! If you like Manga/Anime be sure to check out Hunter x Hunter, it's my favourite one. For the anime I recommend the 2011 produced one (there's an older one too).

Before asking try the search, a lot of questions were already answered. If you can't find anything don't hesitate to ask however.

Have fun!

Level 1
Oh, yeah I've watched HunterxHunter, I'm not really sure if it's the new or old one though.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.