• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing aitz- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello,

i'm aitz- the new comer ^^

actually i'm the chieftain of clan VZR @ Northrend and i'm working on the new version of vamp zero reloaded called Vamp Zero X-treme 1.0

Of course I asked D.U.N.S.T. before starting the map because we are co creators also i'm mostly the creator of this one (triggers,map,regions,some units and items) and he's the units,spells,items,texts creator and i mentionned his name in the credits of course :D .

well, what can i say about me...hmm

I'm 24 years old and that makes 13 years since i play wc3 ^^ an old veteran if i can say it :3

I'm living in Switzerland (french part)

about Wc3 editor : I'm mostly using GUI because i don't understand the JASS language :S

about Wc3 battle.net : I m online often (well not these days because i'm working on my map ^^ )

I found "the hiveworkshop" on google by searching for some triggers help and tutorials.

hmm...hmmm...hhhhhmmmmmmm....that's enough I guess ;)

peace !

Level 32
Hey aitz, welcome to The Hive! I'm pretty interested in what you said about Vamp Zero. I don't know much about the map (played it less than five times ever) and I'd like to know the history. Who created the first Vamp Zero map and who is D.U.N.S.T?

Funny, I just typed in vamp zero on google and I found this: http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&ClanTag=VZr

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and make sure to always follow the rules.

Level 6
thanks to you man :D

yes d.u.n.s.t. was the map modifier in vamp zero reloaded 1.03 if i remember correctly...

and im doing a totally different map but with the units of version 1.9b and ofc i aded some changements :D actually i'm working on the triggers and it's really really really hard for me.

the original vamp zero reloaded map creator is Shadow_killer (if i'm not saying bullies) and once more i'm sorry for my bad english (i'm a frenchy boy) ^^

p.s. : when i'm done with the new version i will host it with my bot (location bot via luna ghost)

Level 6
vamp fire not equal to vamp zero !

Oh dear... I dislike vamp fire. Its gameplay type is one of the types of gameplays I really despise.
Anyway, welcome to the Hive! I think I'll leave to StoPCampinGn00b the privilege to moderate your map when you'll upload it.

Hmm...dude...this is totally different from vamp fire :)

i hate vamp fire too !

This is the best vamp version ever (for me) ^^

Level 6
It's not ready...i'm still working on the triggers, as i'm not a pro modder...it will take some more time sorry :S

but i do as fast as i can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.