• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i is newest of besterest user of workshopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
do u hav any idea about how oders #feel??!!11one do u kare at all if oders krie evrytym huh??/111! heartlesseresteresterest!

Level 22
tumblr_mr8qdg6sJQ1qbd52ro1_400.gif
It ain't cute, let me poke your eyes.

Welcome to the hive! LOLOL

Level 2
Don't overdo it. o.o

okay senpai
dont tink dat i i liek u or anythin!1 bbabbaabkaaka

I'll fuck you before you do LOLOLOL.
Fuck you man! Go learn some grammers then come back. This site is not for bad grammers

How about you look at yourself, mister. You haven't even accomplished learning manners first.
Also you misspelled "grammar" which is quite disappointing for a grammar nazi like you.

Amuses me when i meet people such as yourself incapable of understanding art and true poetry

ps: bs is for scrublords n cheeky period warriors

Last edited:
Level 2
Anything else to say 'cause it's getting boring in here ;/

...or maybe I'll do what I said there >

i didnt kno senpai took interest in my feels
i felt obliged to reply since its mai furst tym
pls be gentle onii chan

Level 2
What is your favorite drug? Heroin? Cocaine? Speed? Something equally toxic?
You must be using something right now.

I would recommend at the very least choosing the right category before you start sounding like a illiterate 10 year old boy/girl. ;I

but dis is an introduction thread and people keep asking if i smoke lcd or just those green stuff on everyone's backyard which is named grass

Level 26
You do know that after saw that you were capable of communicating with us like a sane person, I can consider you a troll for willingly trying to be illiterate. Also, If it continues, I'd like to punish you for assault too, for murdering my braincells. God damn it man, learn where it's okay to sound illiterate and retarded and where people wish to understand you, without gibberish or strange love for nips. Also, the excessive use of Japanese terms. Stop it.

Level 26
Besides having the rest of the hivers in the chat having to endure incoherent ramblings of a illiterate person with a 13 year old mentality which no sane person would want to endure.
We already have karassu, why would we want another one to act like that? I've been trying to turn karassu away from the dark side and return him to the world of the sane.

Level 2
The dark peeps are the most interesting peeps. Just look at roland.
Anywaays. Wabob, you should tone down the unneeded illiteracy else you'll look like a fool.

but dats how laifu is

ps; loav seeker rustled my jimmies so herd dat i was visited by shrek for medical attention

Level 2
2much srsbznz pipol hir dat know "everything"
imma bail
seeya paul

if you cant undrstand dis den you hav no right to talk bout paul dat way jack

Status
Not open for further replies.