• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Howdy all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello hive members,
I've used the hive in the past to find custom campaigns for W3 in the past, so I thought I'd create a profile. Still getting used to all of the features of the site, which may take a while. Kindly correct me if I post in the wrong place.

One thing that I am looking forward to is Forsaken's Tides of War v2.0. I've played some of his other campaigns, am I'm eager for this to come out.

If there is anything you guys think I should try out, feel free to suggest!

Level 32
This is the perfect place to introduce. You got it all right. Well, over 50% of the users are here in relation to making maps. But you seem to just be here to download.

Well, I might be a little biased. But I download a few of the campaigns Azothan shows. Though, I mostly play competitive multiplayer, so I don't have much suggestions for campaigns. Here's a tip, type in AI in the search bar in maps. Some users include AI as a tag or part of the title. Have fun around the website and welcome to Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.