• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there!

I've been using the Hive for models and as a guide for some time, but I only now decided to join. I'm relatively new to the whole map-making scene. I have dabbled in a few risk games, but not much. I joined to get some input for this new map I'm making. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

-Connacht

Level 21
Howdy back Connacht. Glad to see you decided to dip your toe a little further and join the Hive. You may consider taking a look at the Tutorials' section to learn some tricks of fully-fledged map-makers and terrainers. They will surely help you with your map.
So welcome to the Hive and good luck!

Level 5
Sorry it took so long for me to reply; I just figured out how to access this post again. Anyway, I have edited Shogun Risk. I tried to make my own risk game, but I got bogged down in the triggers. It was supposed to be as faithful to the board game as possible, but I couldn't figure out how to get players to pick territories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.