• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is Hive still alive on the warcraft side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was just wondering if hive was still alive on the warcraft side cause I know its old but I really like it and everyone is moving on to starcraft 2, just feeling a bit nostalgic:vw_sad:

Level 2
I kinda guessed so cause I'm not a big fan of SC2, but I was just looking at the members list and most people are inactive since 2007/2006

Level 14
I never get on Battle.net, but I am still a big fan of Warcraft III. Especially modding and singleplayer games personally.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Yes indeed, the Warcraft 3 scene is still very much alive, and improving by the day! (If you look at how mods have improved until now from 2006 around) :p

I see this is an Introduction, so I guess It's courtesy to say "welcome" and
"enjoy your stay" :D

Reactions: ILH
Level 2
I don't get on to battle.net either kinda figured it was dead, I just play on singleplayer or lan with friends, not much maps with AI though... Can't get all my friends together at the same time regularly maybe like every 4 months

Level 2
Yes indeed, the Warcraft 3 scene is still very much alive, and improving by the day! (If you look at how mods have improved until now from 2006 around) :p

I see this is an Introduction, so I guess It's courtesy to say "welcome" and
"enjoy your stay" :D
Thanks, I've only started modding recently, used to only make altered melee maps

_PV

_PV

Level 7
I think this is the 100th time I re-started modding xD Wish I had the motivation to keep at my projects. Always end up abandoning them 70% into it.

Hope you don't have the same problem :p

BTW just putting this out there, try not to double post.. Admins don't really like it :/

Level 12
People are mumbling about wc3 coming to Bnet2.0, so we might see some revival. Oh, and of course if Blizzard implements my 1.27 list then wc3 will rock the house again :D.

Do I understand this wrong or is your signature offensive against people in wheelchairs? If yes, I don't like it.

Anyways, have a nice stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.