• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi, i'm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guyz spend near 30 min for searching how do i connect to hosted project, but found nothing at hive

does hive host some maps via bots? can i join that games?

Level 28
Heya,

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/project-hosting-244689/

Hosting Requests

All hosting inquiries and requests must be posted in The Hive Workshop's Admin Contact forum.

Here is a overview of the information that is required:

The title of your project.
What you consider to be necessary: forum structure, sub domains, special requirements, etc.
A concise outline of the forum titles and their descriptions.
A list of any additional potential moderators (if applicable).
A short overview of the project.
A complete description of the project including all important information.
As much detail about the story as you would like to share.
Any and all other information that will be needed to set up your forum (should it be accepted).
Screenshots, movies, media, demos; anything extra.
Cheers~

hey guyz spend near 30 min for searching how do i connect to hosted project, but found nothing at hive

does hive host some maps via bots? can i join that games?

We don't have map hosts/host bots. The only hosting we do is related to dedicating a forum to a project (as Squiggy mentioned). You can check this thread if you want to play some games with some members:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-funmap-evening-map-suggestion-thread-233026/

But for host bots and stuff you'd usually go to makemehost/w3arena/... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.