• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm new to the forums, been playing Warcraft 3 since 2008 and currently play under the account Iridium on USEast. Add me if you wish. Not enough people play this game anymore; would gladly appreciate meeting anyone new I assume. I do like to download maps off here and play them but, I like to read reviews before I play the map unlike on EpicWar.com, which makes this website a lot better. ^^

Level 1
Hi, welcome to Hive. I started in 2008 aswell. Yeah it's true not much are playing, but I must ask, do you use MMH and ENT for B.net?

Thanks, and yes, I do use MMH but I never host, ENT isn't really one of my priority uses.

Level 1
Okay cool. I was just wondering. Usually the people who say WC3 is dead (You just said low activity) only use the custom games box, which barely show 25 games or so.

I hate the use of "dead". The game isn't dead, if people are still actively consuming their time on the game, it's not dead. Yes, it's not as heavily populated as it was back in 2006 - 2009. There's still a decent amount of users on there, even on private servers or cracked wc3 for those who don't want to buy the game at this point. Honestly it's too expensive for such an old game, but whatever. I still maintain a chunk of my life on the game and I enjoy it with or without massive amount of people. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.