• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, its maybe nothing special but... playing all those cool maps on hive and never leaving any opinions, ratings and all positive feedbacks have maden me feel a bit uncomfortable. its nice to value peoples efforts, who makes for us all those nice customized and playable warcraft maps so we can enjoy them for some time or even several hours. we can pay in any way credit to them.
thats why i am here.

best regards to you

Level 21
Hey, its maybe nothing special but... playing all those cool maps on hive and never leaving any opinions, ratings and all positive feedbacks have maden me feel a bit uncomfortable. its nice to value peoples efforts, who makes for us all those nice customized and playable warcraft maps so we can enjoy them for some time or even several hours. we can pay in any way credit to them.
thats why i am here.

best regards to you

I joined the hive for the same reason.
Oh right, hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.