• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! Long time lurker here.

I'm very interested in Mapping but no from warcraft but in starcraft, I pretty good making terrain, unfortunally, I had deleted my copy of starcraft 2 :goblin_cry:

needed the space.

But I'm very interested in Heroes of the Storm, I got pretty amazed that a MOBA is getting it's own editor (DOTA 2 doesn't count, it's very limited and complicated) but hey!

It's Blizzard :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Hey darklordx5!,

Welcome to the Hive! You should be able to reinstall Starcraft 2. Did you purchase it on disk or online? Although the Hive is leaning more towards Warcraft III, it is both a Warcraft and Starcraft modding site!

Level 2
Hey darklordx5!,

Welcome to the Hive! You should be able to reinstall Starcraft 2. Did you purchase it on disk or online? Although the Hive is leaning more towards Warcraft III, it is both a Warcraft and Starcraft modding site!

A friend of mine gave it to me as gift years back but My disk is broken in a accident and I don't have the key in my hands anymore so... I do have Warcraft 3, I made some experiments in the editor but the triggers, let's say that I not experienced in it so I prefer making terrains.

Level 3
Welcome to the Hive dooooood!

Enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask anything if you need help.

If you're eager to learn about triggering, you might check Ralle's Basic Triggering to get you started:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/basic-triggering-5885/

or if you want, explore and tinker each function in the trigger or open a map to familiarize yourself on the logic of triggering, but it's up to you to learn more about triggering.

Peace out! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.