• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetingz mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello hello,citizens of this planet,my name is Bobby and i come from Bulgaria. A country far away from being considered a civilization haha...
So,after i heard the rumors of blizzard making hd version of warcraft 3,diablo 2 and starcraft ,i decided to come back into it as well.I've always loved warcraft 3 and seeing that it is being revived is....
Even if they don't revive it - idc,i find that the stuff i would do here,would actually be good experience,that would help me in the future if i happen to become a game developer.
Anyway,i'm interested into map making(triggering,terraining,story making...)
A week ago(maybe 2?)after i registered here at hive,i started working on a castle defense-like map.I haven't posted a development thread,because i have no idea how to name the map and i want to make a little more of it,before i do so.
I am aiming for HQ maps,but i guess that's what anyone wants his resources to be considered(high quality).
Looking forward to talking to/working with you guys in the future :goblin_yeah:
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.