• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
1988 student in Serbia name is Milos Avdic nickname is Avdija pronounced thrice warcraft iii world editor takes a lot of skill to create maps that are fun expert at producing quality map code in jass which is a scripting language three dimensional movement system laglessspawn sliding system which is currently the only roc compatible solution for sliding objects also a professional user in gui even though prefer jass click wars fastest map possible firelord system hell td maze designer music td sliding system for roc spinning system my maps widely recognized by the player community receive a lot of praise from fans all of my maps roc ecdl exam in 2008 am a web developer i build websites from scratch in any text editor am proficient in JASS and vJASS, Java, C++, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, C#, Haskell, Python; good at C, LUA, AutoIt, AutoHotkey, XML, Visual Basic, VBScript, XAML, SQL, JSON, Shell, PowerShell, Pascal, Batch; worked with Turing, Clean, Ruby; will I ever learn Assembly; state accredited language examination certificate for english c1 my english is pretty good i teach people written form enjoy writing tutorials and manuals sharing knowledge as long as i am not used solely as a tool for getting information teaching everyone the ways of map making love communicating in writing grammar is better than native speakers :grin:

Level 15
CrmhYdM.jpg

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

There is no full stop. :|

Welcome to the mighty site! :)

I hope you enjoy in making masterpieces, just like how you type. :)
(

unstoppable

) :D

Level 21
Oh man, the entire wall of text you wrote is one extremely long sentence, either you believe it or not. Not even a single full stop! Commas were only spotted while listing the text editors.
All right, I'm not here to criticize your English but to welcome you so... welcome to the Hive! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.