• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yet another Tower defense ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I Have started a project which is to make a nice tower defense. It's Called Pirate td. Currently There are 2 races and 7 levels. I have thought about have a "adventure mode" which is that you choose a hero and simultaneously you upgrades/buys new towers in the maze. You can find treasures with clues ex: "From boat you will see a strange little bird so happy and free, feed with him and grateful he'll be." and "From foot you will see the mightiest of trees, blow a horn the times of three. And you will see a treasure for thee..." and so on . And you can also defeat the bosses (if you choose adventure you fight the boss with your hero instead of your towers). You can find Spare parts: which with those you can build ultimate towers. You can also choose 3v3 or 2v2v2.
I'm planing to have a arena where you can bet money and fight against your friends/enemy's. All towers in the end will have special abilities. At the time i have 4 abilities: Sell tower (ability?), deep wound (slows), fear (chance to freeze the enemy in fear), Corrosive fluid (Deals damage over time) and many more ideas in mind. Level 1 is: "The pirate dog. The pirate's second best friend after treasures" xD. I have easy, medium, and hard mode. Easy mode: You start with more money the creeps have less hp and are slower. Medium: It's not to hard and not to easy, you start with normal money and creeps have normal hp. Hard: Creeps have more hp and you start with less money to (This is really Hard).

Critics and Ideas are more then helpful. Happy Mapping :grin::thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.