• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Xar'aysian campaign - Idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Xar'aysia: Collapse of Kanarac - IDEA THREAD

FAQ:

Q. What is the Xar'aysian Idea Thread ?

This is a thread where people from the hive over can submit ideas that are relevant in the world of Xar'aysia.
The best submissions will find their way into the first Xar'aysian campaign - "Collapse of Kanarac", and the users who submit these ideas will have their names in the campaign's credits/easter eggs.

Q. What can I give ideas on?

I'm primarily looking for ideas on items, bosses, and spells. But any ideas are welcome.

Q. Why should I bother?

Kanarac's Collapse is the first in the Xar'aysian series of campaigns.
It is one of the biggest undertakings in Hive, and nearly impossible to finish on my own.
Any submissions will greatly help accelerate the development pace.

Q. Is there a reward ?

Users will be rewarded with +rep for every idea that gets selected.

RULES

I'm keeping this thread lax on rules, so feel free to run wild with your suggestions.
It is advised to follow the following formats for your submissions.

SUBMISSION FORMAT

Items format:

Name of the Item :

Background : (Optional)

Class :
(common, uncommon, rare, artifact, mythical, legendary, immortal, divine)

Attributes / stats (what it gives) : ex- bash, +3 strength

Active Usage (what it does) :

[table][COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Items code :[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[table][COLOR="Blue"][B]Name of the Item[/B] :

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Background[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Class[/B] :

[B]Attributes / stats [/B] :

[B]Active Usage [/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

Spells format :

Name of the Spell :

Description
:

Classification :(Ultimate, non- ultimate) and (Passive / Active)
Manacost :

CoolDown :

[table][COLOR="Green"][B]Name of the Spell[/B] :

[COLOR="Green"][B]Description[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Classification[/B] :

[B]Manacost [/B] :

[B]CoolDown[/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

Bosses format

Name of the Boss :

Background / Story : (Optional if spells are mentioned)

Difficulty :

Spells List :
(optional if background is present)

Power Element :

Unique Quality :

[table][COLOR="Cyan"][B]Name of the Boss[/B] :

[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Background / Story[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Difficulty[/B] :

[B]Spells List [/B] :

[B]Power Element[/B] :

[B]Unique Quality[/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

IDEALIST OF THE WEEK

Current idealist of the week : Daffa the Mage

Previous Idealist of the week : AradMNK

THE TOP 5 IDEALSITS

1st. Daffa the Mage
2nd. Arad MNK
3rd. Leo Akastenix (Special Thanks for Bosses)
4th. Directive255
5th. Windrunner29

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I'll add some formats, so it's easier for me to process the submissions :)

Level 18
Items code :

Dragon Eye

Background : Unknow

Class :
artifact

Attributes / stats (what it gives) : +4 in intelligence gives the Ultravision ability

Icon :
239559-albums7779-picture99967.png

Level 17
Sawrawrth, the Weapon of Zarath :

Background : After the shaping of the world, there were some Disliked creations, evil and greedy. One of them was "Zarath", the Earth Scum. However, a beetle squad managed to kill him, and Hide the weapon for further uses.

Class :
Mythical

Attributes / stats : +40 Damage, +10 To all stats, Passive root ability

Active Usage : Deals 50 damage to an enemy and Then casts cyclone on it.

Items code :

Name of the Item : Mystical Scepter of Xerdoz

Background : A legendary, powerful ancient Scepter, retrieved from the Great Demon Xerdoz. After his defeat by a band of heroes, the heroes have sealed this great Scepter inside a powerful vault, sealed with ancient magics.

The heroes used the powers of the Three Artifacts of Alphanites to deactivate the scepter and placed a spell to stabilize the intense powers within. The same artifacts are required to reactivate the Scepter, but much of its original powers are destroyed by the spell used to stabilize the powers...

Class : Artifact, Legendary, Very Rare

Attributes / stats : +105 All Stats, +666 Damage, Incinerate (Passive), Improved Health and Mana Regen

Active Usage : Devastation Envoy (spell by Tank-Commander)

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Thanks for the submissions, guys.
Please note that legendary != stupidly overpowered.

Name of the Item : Heaven Blade

Background : Powerful blade of the heavens. The blade glows in holy light, that radiates brightly. The light can purify even the darkest evil.

A rumor spread that this blade can only be acquired through power of magic. It's power is devastating enough that the energy from the blade can cause havoc to the world. Another rumor stated that this blade only wielded by those who are chosen to wear it.

Class : Legendary Physical Mystical

Attributes / stats : +100 Damage +25 Strength +1 Strength every 900 in-game seconds +15 Agility +15 Intelligence

Active Usage : Circle of Heavens
Creates a holy circle that incinerates enemies in it's radius of 800 with 450 total damage, split between each enemy. The total damage increases by 50 for each hero level.

Level 17
Name of the Spell : Fist of Sha'rey

Description: Deals (10 x Ability level x (Intelligence+Agility+Strength)) damage to an enemy, then calls the aid of Sha'rey, the god of nature. The elements are forced to unite, and then combust dealing (Intelligence+Agility+Strength) AoE damage. If a unit dies within this spell, it explodes for another (Intelligence+Agility+Strength) AoE damage and creates a treant with an expiration time of 20 Seconds. (yeah short) and so on. The treant also gets stronger with each Ability level.

Classification :
Active, Ultimate

Manacost : 200

Cooldown : 180 seconds

BOOM, the Armor of Reath the inventor :

Background : Riath, a female Intelligent goblin inventor, Once created a powerful armor, but a dangerous one... She got herself killed with it. Beware for uses, "Choking hazards"!

Class :
Artifact

Attributes / stats : +10 Armor, Gives a Passive item ability "Boom!"

"Boom!" passive ability : Whenever the Wielder is attacked, there is a 5% chance to deal 300 AoE Damage to all units in range, no matter ally, self, enemy or building etc.

Daffa said:
+1 Strength every 900 in-game seconds

What??? Like if I leave my computer and go sleep, and after I come back after ~10 hours, I have +40 Strength!

It is better to have a limit, I think.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

+rep to AdadMNK and Daffa the Mage.

Level 17
Name of the Spell: Quick Slash

Description: The Barbarian Hits the enemy with immense power, dealing 300 instant damage. The target is thrown to the Air and knocked back ('A little') And also gives a 100 damage over time of type Bleeding to the Target.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Passive

Manacost : N/A

Cooldown : Happens every 30 seconds, Fixed (More Script friendly :D)

Name of the Spell: Blood rage

Description: The Barbarian has a 10% Chance to Unleash a Blood rage, Destroying some of his own veins and Create a Blood Bath around himself. The enemies around him, have a 90% chance to miss attacks and/or attack even a friendly Unit. They also gain 5 damage per second for 5 seconds. The whole effect lasts 15 seconds.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Active

Lifecost : 400

Cooldown : N/A

Please state if you need more :D

I'll make them gladly :D

Level 17
ur ideas are really great !!!

Thank you ^_^

Keep coming up with more !!!

Yesssir!

Ive got my hands working on the bleed spell !

Nice to hear that :D

Hey, I got an idea: You state a Boss-fight, and it's Abilities and restriction and some Info. And I'll make It's Abilities, Strategy and Item drop. How's That?

Name of the Spell: Burning Blood

Description: The Barbarian has "!" Damage for each 100 damage he has taken. (Example: 100 damage, +1. 200, +2. 300, +6. 400, +16. This would envolve some strategy :D and Don't include this Parenthesis Ok?)

Classification : Ultimate, Passive

Manacost : N/A

Cooldown : N/A

Some Other Blood Ideas. Not BBcoded, but still :D

Name of the Spell: Fangs of Night

Description: Freezes the Targeted unit, [Friendly or not] and Makes it Invulnerable but unable to do anything. The caster must channel the ability else the effect will be lost. The whole effect lasts 20 Seconds.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Active

Manacost : Gains 100 mana if Friendly target, Else lose 50 mana. All of them Over time.

Cooldown : 60 Seconds.

Level 18
here's a list of common items:

Items code :

Name of the Item :

Background : Bottle of Blood

Class :
Common

Attributes / stats : /

Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbloodbottle2-134059/?prev=search=blood&d=list&r=20

Active Usage : Make the unit enter in a bloodlust for 15 seconds.

Items code :

Name of the Item : Moon Orchid

Background : This beatifull species of flower grow only in the shodow forest.

Class :
Common

Attributes / stats : /

Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnorchid-255201/?prev=search=orchid&d=list&r=20

Active Usage : When eaten, makes the hero invisible for 15 seconds, if he move he become visible.

Level 9
Bosses

Regin, Bandit Lord of the west MODEL :

Regin was a once powerful noble.. but after the fall of Xar'aysian Kingdom, something inside him changed.. he became fueled for revenge and stomps out into the wilderness and made his own group of bandits, he now resides in Terrlion, a once mighty fortress that demonstrates Xar'aysian power, now in ash, is his central base of operations for his bandits :

Difficulty :Moderate

Spells List : Hammer Smash: Smashes his hammer in to a target, dealing x damage and knocking himback

Regin's Charge: Charges into a direction(will mostly target enemies) causing him to get ready(play attack animation slowly and make him face the point of charging) and xharges dealing x damage and knocking enemies back(whwn he charges, the way which he will charge is marked by red)

Rampage: Gows on a rampage, increasing attack damage and movespeed

Call: Calls nearby bandits to attack the enemies(if there are any)

The Grand Slam: Slams into an enemy unit, stunning the enmey unit while Regin continusly attacks him for 5 seconds (normla attck dmg) then slamming him off with a knockback dealing x damage

Power Element : Hmm...arms??

Unique Quality : Calls upon nearby bandits if there are any, and will go on rampage every time he loses a certain amount of health, most of his spells includes knockback

Hop you like it

Level 17
those non BBcoded blood spells look waaaay tooo familiar to me.... I think thats my own thread...

That's true.

Name of the Boss: Rashkath, the Elemental of Flame (Model: Ragnaros the Firelord-like Wow ripped Low-sized model :D)

Background / Story : Rashkath, was Created originally by Diaffit The Illusionist [Will be added later :D]. He was a Vengeance for Diaffit's defeat from Valcois... He is an Illusion of Valcois and Diaffit, Mostly Valcois. He has a lot of Valcois-Similar Spells, with a lot of Mixture with Illusions.

Difficulty : Hard

Spells List :

1. Burning Eagles: Calls upon 2 eagles, Each going forward to a direction Depending on the Facing of Rashkath. [+45 Deg and -45 deg from facing]

2. Unreal whip: Creates 2 whips, both look real and firey, but only one is real, the other is illusion. They rotate around the caster in a slow state [Like fans :D]. In this state, Rashkath can't do a thing but to wait, However he is invulnerable in the state. The Illusion whip deals 50 damage with a stun and knockback, And Fire whip deals 400 damage and 50 damage-over-time on Touch.

3. Destructive Wrath: Deals 50 damage to Himself, and Heals Valcois for 100 Points. However, after 10 seconds, If Valcois still has that 100 Points healed, (Anything more than 0) Will gain 400 damage and Rashkath will be Healed for 500 damage points. [Strategy, Strategy, Strategy!]

Power Element : Fire and Illusion

Unique Quality : Rashkath some times changes to Valcois himself. The player can control Both, But however they both treat like they are enemies. [They are trying to attack eachother if not moving] After a while, The Real Valcois takes 1000 Damage if near the other Valcois. (If the Player watches over Rashkath, it will be obvious that who's real and who's Illusion)

Off-topic: Xar'aysian Idealist of the week? YES!

Level 9
Zardaris: Light's Traitor

Model
:

Zardaris was a great paladin of Xar'aysian Empire, but soon turned away frm light..? to darkness.. he was banishes into the outer regions Xar'ysain, whatvhe did there was unknown but he soon was diacovered to have frown in power and is mutated into a horryfying humanoid, along with many others, it is now stated as the "Curse of Zardaris" as village after village turned into these creatures.. he resides in a "Zardrised" village, practicing dark magic :

Difficulty : Mdium

Spells List :
Dark Leash: Sends a bolt of dar energy that deals damage and stuns an enemy dealing x damage(+x damage)

Fury: Goes ona rampage getting x% bonus attackspeed

Dark Armor: Casts upon himself to get extra armor and regen mana quicker

Summon Shadowfiend: Summons a shadowfiend(Lava spawn with 0 tinting) to fight by his side

Shadow Explosion: Randomly targtes an area for explosuon dealing x damage(if an area is targeted, a red exlamation mark will appear there before the explosion for 3 seconds)

[/COLOR]

Power Element : Darkness

Unique Quality : At the first phase of the fight[You dare challenge me?"](100% hp to 60%) he will continuously cast Dark Leash and Fury only, at the second phase(60% to 35%)[AHH! pathetic!)His dark leash wil get extra damage (also his fury, extra attackspeed)and will cast Dark Armor and summon Shadowfiends,on the third phase(35% to death)[That is it!!!] he will transform into a shadow elemental(just make it the firelord's model but with 0 tinting)he will cast anything and do a shadow explosion every 30 seconds

Level 17
I don't recommend 0 Tinting. I Recommend 10/15 Tinting. That's cooler.

Name of the Boss: Diaffit, The Dark Illusionist (Model: Blood Elf Wizard)

Background / Story : Diaffit was one of Zeldanians Most trusted Lieutenants, and also a Trusted Advisor in Xar'aysia. He was a Traitor, to both sides. He practiced Arcane and Dark magics, making him an Illusionist. At the Day of Cataclysm of Xar'aysia, He ran from the Battlefield. He is now hated by both sides, and he lives somewhere, In the middle of his own Dimensions. Beware, If you fight him, He'll use yourself to fight you...

Difficulty : Extreme (Harder than Hard)

Spells List :

1. Rend mind: Deals 100 Damage whenever you cast a spell. The whole Effect lasts 20 seconds.

2. Mirror Image: Creates (Valcois life / Diaffit's life) Illusions, All just like Diaffit, with no Attack/Spell Value. At the Time, Real Diaffit becomes Invulnerable and Heals Himself for 1 Damage per second.

The effect is lost when all Images die.

3. Doubt: (Passive) Diaffit Has already attacked Valcois'es mind, Making him Doubt that why should he Even care for Xar'aysia.
Sometimes, Valcois doesn't attack at all, And Usually misses normal attacks.

4. Hypnosis: Diaffit Creates a dimension, and Sends Valcois'es Soul to there.

There he has to fight a Shadow Revenant, (Model: Lich / Frost Revenant tinted 10/15) And his body receives 1 Damage per second. (The player will control Only the soul In Hypnosis and Diaffit won't attack the Body, only damage received is 1 DPS)

If Valcois Couldn't defeat the Shadow Revenant, By either death or Time, He'll Lose the Whole Fight.

If Valcois Defeated The Shadow Revenant In-time, He'll come back to The normal Dimension with Full Health, and Diaffit receives 300 Dark damage.

5. Fan of Fear: Both Diaffit and Valcois lose their Normal attacks, And can only Cast spells and Move. After 10 seconds, They are reverted to normal. Then, After 5 Seconds, They lose their Spells but can Attack normally and move. Then after another 10 seconds, They are Both reverted. After 5 seconds, They lose Their Movement but they can cast spells and Attack normally. After 10 seconds, They are Reverted back to normal.

Occurs every 5 minutes.

Power Element : Dark Magik and Illusions

Unique Quality :
Shattering: Deals 1000 Damage to Valcois and Himself.

Only occurs when Valcois has less than 1000 Health and Diaffit has more than 1000 Health.

I hope you like it :D

NOTE: This is supposed to be Harder than Rashkath. Also, You can use it as a Secondary Epic boss-fight, Or an Elite one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Can anyone suggest me the idea for a boss fight on the first chapter .

Name of the Boss : SpikeBane Chieftan

Background / Story : Chieftan of the spikebanes (a creep race in my campaign, only found in the barrens). Has been the reason behind the quarrels among the human settlements. A cross between a Spikebane and and an N'rahl (Murloc).

Difficulty :
Easy / Medium
Spells List :
Power Element : Undefined as it lacks spells at the moment.
Unique Quality : Primary attribute is strength and is an offensive caster with no healing or defensive spells.

Name of the Item : Compass

Background : A round compass, used by adventurers and campers to determine directions.

wow, such compass, very direction, much help

Class : Common

Attributes / stats : +100 Sight Range

Active Usage : N/A

Name of the Item : Dagger

Background : A small, light dagger, useful when engaging with commoners, especially if user is agile.

Beware the Dagger...

Attributes / stats : +5 Damage, +Little Attack Speed

Level 17
You wont believe but actually there already is a dark version of valcois in the game (Named Dark Avenger) who is reffered to as the "other self" of valcois. I will use these spells for him. Thanks !

Heh, so only Rashkath is Disqualified, right? Don't tell Diaffit too... I worked on Diaffit hard...

Name of the Boss: Spikebane Chieftain

Difficulty: Medium / Easy

Background / Story : Chieftain of the spikebanes (a creep race in my campaign, only found in ch 1). Has been the reason behind the problems caused in the human settlement. He is a weird mutation of Sikebane and a wolf / human / N'rahl (Murloc). Lives on land (not water)

Spells List :

1. Wild Call: Calls upon his Tribe, to join and assist him in the Battle. The tribemates have a little delay, To get ready. Each time the Chieftain calls, There will be more Tribemates. (first time: 1, second time: 2, third: 3, 2646th time: 2646.)

2. Will of the Chieftain: Calls Upon the Champion of Spikebane, When his health is lowered to 50%. The Chieftain Becomes Invulnerable, And starts regenerating VERY SLOWLY.

Champion Stats Explained Later.

When The Champion dies, the fight starts again. ONLY HAPPENS ONCE.

3. Berserk: Normal Blizzard Berserk, Cuz it fits :D

4. Spikebanish Morph: The Chieftain channels the Powers of Naturism, and shatters it's bonds. Metamorphosises Into a giant, Wild, Strong Spikebane, With the Following spells:

. 1. Resistant skin (passive): Reduces all damages dealt to 50%

. 2. Bash: Slams the ground With immense power, dealing 100 damage to Everyone nearby. NOT EXCLUDING HIMSELF.

. 3. Headcrack: Bashes the Enemy head with a Stone, Stunning them for 10 seconds, and dealing Minor damage.

The Morph Happens on death.
If the Morphed chieftain dies, You win the fight.

Power Element : Strength and Wild

Unique Quality : Primary attribute is strength and is an offensive caster with no healing or defensive spells.

Name of the Minion : Spikebane Champion

Spells List:

1. Loud shout: The champion shouts So loud, That Valcois and other minions are Stunned for 5 seconds.

2. Fist of Anger: Punches Valcois so Hard, that Both are Knocked back and receive damage. Valcois receives 50 damage and is knocked back for 10 meters, The Champion receives 5 damage and is Knocked back for 2 meters.

3. Fame of the Champion: The Other Spikebanes who are Watching are Encouraged to koin the fight. No matter how weak or strong.

I Hope you like it, and also, It's "Chieftain", not "Chieftan".

Name of the Item : Time Staff

Background : A staff given by the mysterious old man whom you've defeated in a battle. This staff glows in blue.

Class : Legendary, Mystical, Unique

Attributes / stats : +30 Strength, +30 Agility, +90 Intelligence, +120 Damage, +100 Movement Speed

Active Usage : Time Wave
Send a wave of time energy that deals 1,250 pure damage in a line of 850.

Wait for the boss that exclusively drops this item. You might see this overpowered, but once you see the boss...

Level 9
Gurglosh: Terror of the Depths MODEL :

An ancient evil,.. summoned by the Nra'hl, unknown whether he is a serpent.. or a herald of somethung much more ancient... whatever he is, the Nra'hl worships him like a deity.. or rather a god :

Difficulty :Hard or Medium

Spells List :
Summom Tentacle: Summons 2 tentacles which will have low attack speed but high damage.

Portal: Creates a portal whih will summon 2 Abyssal Zealot(Naga myrimdon) and a Unclassified Lizard(Snap dragon)

LV2: 4 Abyss Zealots, 2 Unclassified Lizards, and 1 Nar'hal Depthguard(Murgul Maraunder)

Crushing Wave: Sends out a wave dealing x pure damage

Whirlpool: decreases the enemies attack and movespeed by 20%,lasts forever!!! until death.. of course

Summon Water Elemental: Summons 2 water elementals

Call sirens: Summons 2 Sirens
Siren abilities:
Siren's Song (1&2): Increases Gurglosh attack speed by 20% or movespeed by 25%

Power Element : Hydromancary, Dark unknown abyssal magic

Unique Quality : When the fight starts, he will summon tentacles to aid him, then he will clash with the enemies, soon at 75%hp, he will open a portal in which more of his kind(in spells) rushes out to attack you, then will clash with you again, at 50% hp he will start to cast Crushing Wave and summon more of his brethen and tentacles, then at 25% he will create a whirlpool, then summon some more tentacles and his brethen(lv 2), then at 10% he will create Water Elementals, summon his brethen , cast Crushing Wave 2, and 2 sirens will appear from a nearby cliff and cast Siren's Song, then when he dies, he will say some foregin words before dying creating a huge blast of water which will no deal any damage and kiling the 2 sirens and leaving his trident there

icons_13873_btn.jpg

ICON link

Gurglosh's Trident :

Background Gurglosh's trudent allows you to summon water elementals to do your bidding, used by gurglosh to attack.:

Class : RARE

+ 31 strength, + 19 damage and 7% attack speed :

Active Usage :Summins 3 water elementals

Name of the Boss : Rohamazus (Mysterious Mage)

Model : High Elf Chronomancer by Deolrin

Background / Story : Rohamazus usually refer himself as "old man". He was a Mage of Xar'aysia that secretly studies the nature of time and fate magics. Near the time of cataclysm, he disappears in time to seek for knowledge of time at the future, only to fail since he arrives in a time where the cataclysm ultimately cause Xar'aysia to torn apart. Realizing what will happen, he returned to the past but he was stuck in the road of time, where he is now have to see the cataclysm and he has to find a person that can save Xar'aysia, or else he might be doomed from returning to his home. He's certain that if the person can save Xar'aysia, that person must be able to defeat him, which means the savior can defeat even fate itself.

Difficulty : Near Impossible

Spells List :

1. Fate's Deal
Deals 400 damage to everyone. Doubles to self.
Conditions : > 10% Hp
Cooldown : 45 seconds

2. Fate Unknown
Deals random damage from 400 to 1950 to player's party. Damage dealt is doubled for heroes below 50% health.
Condition : 75<x<90% Hp
Cooldown : 80 seconds

3. Time Phase
Becomes invulnerable from physical damage for 5 seconds.
Condition : 75<x<90% Hp
Cooldown : 65 seconds

4. Time Shock
Player party and Rohamazus become invulnerable from physical damage, but constantly takes 300 damage per second, Rahamazus takes 30% less damage. Party members take 2 damage for every range between the member and Rohamazus, damage dealt is tripled if distance is above 800. Last 8 seconds.
Condition : <90% Hp
Cooldown : 188 seconds

5. Timed Fate : Graveyard
Create a graveyard at a location that deals 300 damage to party members every second. The graveyard release an aura that deals additional 4 pure damage for every range between a party member and the graveyard, which is dealt along with the main damage. Graveyard lasts 75 seconds, has 5k health and immune to physical damage. Only one graveyard at a time.
Condition : 50<x<90% Hp
Cooldown : 300 seconds

6. Frozen Time
Freeze (stun) all party members by 45% and deals 4250 damage, freeze is nullified if target is ice immune. Last for 6 seconds.
Condition : 50<x<75% Hp
Cooldown : 75 seconds

7. Wind Gusts
Slows all party members by 50% and deal 1275 damage. Damage is nullified if target is frozen.
Channel : 0.5 seconds
Condition : <75% Hp

8. Slowdown : Fate
Slows all party members by 90% and deals 2180 damage. Damage is nullified if target is frozen or slowed.
Channel : 1.75 seconds
Condition : 25<x<50% Hp

9. Icy Wind Field
Slows all party members in a radius of 450 of hero with by 55% and deals 6275 damage. Damage is doubled if already slowed, but slow isn't applied.
Channel : 3 seconds
Condition : <25% Hp
Cooldown : 255 seconds

10. Fated Field
Create a field of fate that emits from Rohamazus which constantly deals damage every second. The amount of fixed damage dealt is 2250, with additional damage if target is too near. Deal additional damage if target in radius by 12.5 for each range. Maximum of 900 radius. Lasts 60 seconds. Damage dealt with interval of 15 seconds for each hit, where in interval phase the person becomes immune from the effect of this spell.

11. Eclipse : Fate Decided
Release a blinding light that decimates the party. Instant defeat for player.
Condition : <1.5k Hp, >4h battle time

Short Explanation :
a<x<b% means that health % is between a and b
Party members refer to player heroes

Power Element : Time, Fate, Wind, Ice

Unique Quality :
Primary Attribute : Intelligence

Gameplay : This boss constantly threatens the party with heavy damage and forced movements, no matter what. Party can't go too near yet can't stay too far away, because either Time Shock, Timed Fate : Graveyard, Icy Wind Field or Fated Field will obliterate the party in a wipeout damage if one wrong step is taken. A constant movement also becomes necessity to avoid AOE spells that deals severe damage to party members. But the ultimate challenge is to kill the boss with an attack that deals over 1.5k damage or else all the efforts are wasted. Battle also limited to 4 hours.

Personal Comment : those spell effect values need some scaling based on your map damage system. But seriously, no matter what, this boss is intended to be very difficult. In addition, this boss fight will test player skills to the slightest of speed can decide between life and death of the MC. I'm uncertain if your RPG is solo in character or not, so I put party members there.
I recommend make this boss battle only possible with a sort of player team like TCO. This boss fight is a nightmare if soloed. One is a madman trying such.
This is a boss for a very late chapter, and MUST be optional due to it's complexity and near impossibility.

Reward : Time Staff

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Idealists (Daffa the Mage, Leo Akastenix, AradMNK, Directive and Windrunner29)

Thanks everyone for their submission.

Idealists.
1. Leo Akastenix (Especially)
2. Cleaving hammer
3. Chaosy
4. Windrunner29
5. Directive255
6. Apheraz Lucent.

Level 9
icons_8858_btn.jpg
ICON

Name: Horsemen's Axe :

Background: An axe wielded by the horsemen.. nothing special.. :

Class :Common

+2 strength, 10 hp bonus :

icons_12803_btn.jpg

ICON

Name of the Item : Golden Dagger

Background: Some golden dagger , probably robbed by the bandits :

Class :Uncommon

+15 damage, 20% attack speed :

Active Usage : Assisinate: Target an enemy unit, and the hero will immediately go on a blur and appear ay their back and stabs him, dealing 50 damage.

Item List

Spell List

Boss List

Glowing Stone

Thanoth's Sword

Armor of Death

Prolonged Life Ring

Name of the Item : Glowing Stone

Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9408/?prev=search=Glowing%20Stone&d=list&r=20

Background : A stone used by people of Xar'aysia as jewels. Has little to no use, but very high price. Sell this item for 25,000 golds.
Beware, Bandits love this item.

Class : Uncommon

Attributes / stats : +3 Strength, +25 Health

Name of the Item : Thanoth's Sword

Background : An ancient sword used by Thanoth, this sword glows in dark energy that has power to corrupt Xar'aysia to it's core.

Class : Artifact, Mystical, Unique

Attributes / stats : +90 Strength, +65 Agility, +45 Intelligence, +175 Damage, +50% Attack Speed

Active Usage : Ghastly End
Deals 2,750 damage and instill fear (-50% damage) to enemies in 1200 range

Name of the Item : Armor of Death

Background : Armor used to protect Thanoth from even the most powerful attacks

Class : Artifact, Mystical, Unique

Attributes / stats : +80 Armor, +60 Strength, +10 Agility

Active Usage : Death Shield
Grants complete invulnerability from all attacks for 20 seconds

Name of the Item : Prolonged Life Ring

Background : A simple ring with power to boost user's living power. Prevents aging, so you don't need anti-aging stuffs.

This ring was commonly used by elders of Xar'aysia to extend their life force. In several places, this ring has been banned from use due to it's nature of meddling with age of living being, but it's still commonly used by old generation.
The new generation now regards this ring as "not worthy and paranormal, thus illogical", since there's no way that a ring can extend life force, though this one surely does.

Class : Uncommon

Attributes / stats : +Immunity to certain spells, +1,500 Mp, +250 Hp

Thanoth

Name of the Boss : Thanoth

Background / Story : N/A

Difficulty : Extremely Near Impossible

Spells List :
1. Thanoth's Blast
Blast a powerful death energy across the battlefield, dealing 500 damage to party members. Deals additional 125 damage per cast. Instant death if victim's health is below 30%, except Valcois or has Prolonged Life Ring equipped.
Math : 375 + (125 x Amount of Cast)
Cooldown : 150 seconds

2. Death Spawn
Fires a death energy that terrifies a party member, deals 1,250 damage and reduces damage by 80%. Lasts 15 seconds.
Condition : >80% Hp
Cooldown : 60 seconds

3. Fear at Heart
Reduces attack damage by 100% for all party members. Deals 120 damage per second. Lasts 120 seconds. Can be cured, doesn't hit people with Prolonged Life Ring equipped.
Math : 120*120 = 14,400 maximum damage dealt
Condition : 1x cast, <80% Hp

4. Temporal Death
Kills all party members except Valcois and stuns Thanoth himself. After 30 seconds, all party members are revived with full health and mana, and Thanoth stun removed and healed by 2,850 Hp. If Thanoth takes less than 1,000 damage within the 30 seconds gap, Valcois will be killed as well and player is defeated.
Condition : 70<x<80% Hp

5. Hatred in Soul
Stuns all party members for 3 seconds, then stun Thanoth for 1.5 seconds. After both stuns, deals 4,125 damage to party member with highest health (not percentage), also deals 1,225 to other party members.
Condition : 50<x<75% Hp
Cooldown : 150 seconds

6. Emotional Break
Kills a party member (not Valcois), deals 1,875 damage to Valcois and stuns the remaining party members for 8.5 seconds. Killed member will be revived with 15 seconds delay.
Condition : 1x cast, <50% Hp

7. Death Sword Mark
Thanoth struck a blow to a target, dealing up to 5,000 damage (minimal : 1) and inflict "Death Fate" buff. Buff can be cured. Buff lasts 120 seconds.
Condition : <50% Hp
Cooldown : 120 seconds

8. Absolute Death
Deals random damage between 1,000 and 5,000 to all party members. Instantly kill members with "Death Fate" buff.
Condition : <50% Hp
Cooldown : 90 seconds

9. Broken Heart
Turns a party member (not Valcois) invulnerable, but makes the party member attacks Valcois (controlled by Thanoth). Lasts 15 seconds, doubled for female members. If hits Valcois, stuns him for 6 seconds.
Condition : 25<x<50% Hp

10. Faked Love
Caused a female member to focus fire on Thanoth with doubled damage for 6 seconds, then turned back to attack Valcois for 15 seconds. Afterward the member is stunned for 3 seconds and restored to normal. Creates a buff named "In Fake Love", that can't be removed until the effect ends.
Condition : 1+ Female Members Present, 25<x<50% Hp
Cooldown : 240 seconds

11. Deep Hatred
Caused a male member to focus fire on Valcois for 18 seconds, then stuns Valcois for 3 seconds as the member is restored. Creates a buff named "Deep Hatred", that can't be removed until the effect ends.
Condition : 1+ Male Members Present (Exclude Valcois), 25<x<50% Hp
Cooldown : 270 seconds

12. Blade of Fury
Deals 3,875 damage to all party members with 30% critical chance that deals 2x damage. Stuns for 3 seconds.
Cooldown : 70 seconds

13. Emotion of Darkness
Instantly kills a party members (except Valcois). Deals 6,175 damage to Valcois every cast, doubled if all party members are dead or Valcois is soloing.
Condition : <3% Hp

14. Death Judgment
Kills all party members in one wave of death energy. Instant defeat for player.
Condition : <1.25k Hp, >4.5h time

Power Element : Death, Sword, Emotion Manipulation

Unique Quality :
Recommendation : All party members at maximum level with best gear/equipment possible, Prolonged Life Ring should be in player's hand for safety in early phase of battle.

Gameplay : Thanoth will constantly threatens party with almost instant death attacks, player must constantly hit Thanoth or else he will constantly throws his unavoidable spells to the entire party at every available second. If Prolonged Life Ring is equipped by the entire party then player doesn't have to take Fear at Heart into account and worry less about instant death from Thanoth's Blast.
Phase 1 (80-100%) : Easiest Phase, just quickly bombard him with most powerful tricks at disposal. Heal as necessary.
Phase 2 (70-80%) : Luck Phase, make sure to constantly deal damage, especially when Temporal Death is on the run. Hatred in Soul can disrupt progress, make sure to be very careful. Heal as necessary.
Phase 3 (50-70%) : Hard Phase, make sure Thanoth hasn't used Thanoth's Blast too often, or else the damage might be already too hellish to resist.
Phase 4 (25-50%) : Mind Game Phase, watch out for members affected by his spells. Make sure to heal from all the physical spells and health is always above 10k, or else face the consequences.
Phase 5 (0-25%) : Ultimate Phase, keep health above 15k all the time. Once his health reaches very critical phase, quickly finish Thanoth. Emotion of Darkness can quickly kills Valcois if you're too slow, knock Thanoth quickly before he get the chance. Kill him with over 1.25k damage in one blow once the chance arise, or your effort will be wasted.
Last but not least : Save Often!
Battle Time : Max of 4.5 hours

Comment : Pretty much harder than Rohamazus, though this one offers a good variation of challenge than him and different ways of fighting.
The reward still not that satisfying, but worth it's proof of defeating Thanoth, and much more than against Rohamazus.

Recommended Model : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...man-222153/?prev=search=Swordsman&r=20&d=list with Dark Tinting

Reward : Thanoth's Sword, Armor of Death

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@ Leo Akastenix, Thanks ! I was looking for more and more common items and I found two more !

@Daffa the Mage, you have been officially declared idealist of the week now. Congratz !!

An idealist of the week section has been added to the thread that determines who is currently the king of this idea hill !

@ Daffa the Mage, You have put a lot of effort in your post, but I hope you won't mind if I alter / add / edit the model and spells.
I also love the concept of that ring. That is so far the best idea on this thread. However there could be a lore for this one. Keep up the great work !

I think the spells section is intentionally left blank right ? :as:

Level 9

Name of the Item: Rusty Lance

Background: A lance you found from a dead body.. probaly rusty... but atill useful! :

+ 5 damge :

Active Usage : Lance Strke(Passive), reduces an enemy's armor by 0.07

Name of the Item :Reinforced Lance

Background: Ah.. a lance.. no longer rusty!(you can improve the lance) :

Class :Uncommon

+ 10 damage, +2 agility :

Active Usage : Lance Strike(passive): Reduces an enemy unit's armor by 1

Name of the Item : Advanced Lance

Background :
A very refined lance! perfect for a joust!
Class : Rare

+ 30 damage, 4 agility :

Active Usage : Lance Strike(passive):Reduces enemy units armor by 3

(link at the photis!)

Level 17
The Hardest boss Ever is near ready. Watch out!

EDIT:

RELEASED!

attachment.php

Name of the Boss: Anar'Grak, The Fallen Titan (Model: Sargeras, Tinted 20)

Background / Story : Anar'Grak, is Probably the Most powerful Entity in Xar'aysia, If we exclude the Gods. However, nobody knows why he serves Zashara . Although there are some assumptions he is plotting against Zashara But no one is sure. Defeat him to make sure of Xar'aysia's Protection.

But beware: He is a Fallen Titan, The greatest creation of gods.

Difficulty : Hardest Boss Ever

Stats:

Hit points: 1000000
Damage: 124-5029

Spells List :

1. Universal Crush: Creates 100 Giant stones, Falling down the World. On impact of each Stone, the deal 100 AoE Damage.

2. Armageddon Shouts with Supernatural Powers, Stunning all the Party for 20 seconds and Shatters the Bonds of nature, Destroying the Ground, Opening it to the Core after 25 Seconds. [The Heroes have 5 seconds to react] If the Heroes fall in any crack AFTER 25 Seconds, They Die INSTANTLY.

3. Will of the Fallen Titan: Creates 20 Strong Shadow Titans To fight the party. Anar'Grak hides from normal eyes then.

The Whole effect is lost when all 20 Shadow Titans Die.

Minion Stats Shown Below.

4. Orbs of Torment: Creates 10 Orbs Around Him. The orbs Create a beam, dealing damage to Everything in their Angle as a line. Everyone hit by the beam will Receive 1000 Damage.

The effect happens One by one. Starting from angle 0, then 36, 72, 108... 298, 324. When all orbs Have created their Beam, the effect is lost.

Anar'Grak is Invulnerable in this state and Won't move.

5. Titanic Element: Titans were originally created so they can Easily Morph to Humans and Titan forms, But What will a Fallen titan do? It will morph into a Dark, Mysterious Gorefiend...

The gorefiend Has +1000 Attack, But -5000 Health and Gains 1 damage per second and Can't cast any spells.
Morphs back to titan form with the Health when Morphed into Gorefiend form Health on death.

Happens whenever The Titan Receives 1500 Damage. No matter healed or not, Just receiving damage.

6. Black Aura (Passive): Any unit near The Titan will Receive 1 damage per second. Also, The Titan's attacks Steal life.

7. Black Death: Deals 200 Damage in a Line but gives them 2000 damage-over-time.

Before the spell is Cast, The Titan waits for 5 seconds and Gains power. (So the Heroes know what's gonna Happen)

8. Unholy ressurection (passive): With every 100 Damage dealt to any heroes, (No healing) A Skeleton will Appear ON The hero, and then fall on it dealing 100 damage. The skeleton will also join the fight.

9. Eyes of Void: Creates a Huge Portal to the Outer space, Taking everyone But the Titan inside it. Whomever eneteres the protal, Will die Instantly.

10. Face destruction: Deals 500 Instant damage to a hero, Knocking it back A LOT and stunning them for 40 Seconds. (I know, that's a lot)

11. Burning Shadow: Burns a target, Giving it +100 Movement Speed But -10 Health and mana regeneration. If their regeneration is less than 10, They will lose HP / MP.

12. Y'thar the Mighty: Marks a huge area, After 9 seconds there will Deal 6900 Damage there. There, a Huge Monstority will rise and Knock back any unit who survived (Including The Titan). The Titan becomes Invulnerable until Y'thar dies.

Happens on 75% Health ONLY ONCE.
The Titan becomes Vulnerable when Y'thar is dead.

13. Ignite magic: You remember Illidan's Mana Burn?

14. Unbalancing Strike: Picks a Hero, and Jumps into the Air. There, he slams himself and the Heroes to the Ground and Walls 10 times. Each slam deals 1000 damage to The Titan and picked hero. Doesn't happen when The Titan has 10000 Health or less.

15. Hatred: Picks a Hero, And throws it to Another one with immense power. They both receive 5000 Damage and are Knocked back.

16. The Combatant: Has +200 damage and +5000 Hitpoints on 0 mana.

17. Memory curse: Enteres one's Mind and makes him remember their bad Memories. Anyone under the effect will have 20% Chance to miss, And has -100 Damage.

The effect lasts until the end of the fight.
effect Doesn't stack.

18. Fear of death (passive): When The Titan attacks, there's a 20% chance for the attacked Hero to run from him. There's another 2% chance for the Running hero to drop an item, And the Titan will pick that.

19. Eruption: Firelord Volcano Ability, with dark effects.

20. Far sight (passive): The Titan may see the future somehow, And can predict attacks and spells. Has a 30% Chance to evade ANY damage.

21. Artificial Night: The World's clouds gather, and Block Any moonlight or Sunlight. Heroes have 95% Reduced Sight.

The effect lasts 60 seconds. Cooldown: 300 Seconds

22. Blackhole: The Titan shows it's other form on death: A Universal. Whenever a Universal dies, A Blackhole is created that ends Shortly, but is massively destructive.
However Anar'Grak wasn't a strong one, So it's Blackhole is less effective.

On death, Creates a Massive Blackhole, With massive sucking Power. If a hero Enteres the Blackhole, Will Die Instantly.
The effect lasts 15 seconds.
[Don't forget this: If you want to use This, the Terrain of this Boss-fight must be created with unit with "Aloc", So they can be Sucked for better Effects! If you make it, You're the Mightiest map-maker!]

After the 15 Seconds, if Any hero survived , Will receive the Mightiest Item of all campaign... and Win the boss-fight.

Power Element : Dark Magik, Universal and Arcane Magic

Unique Quality :
The Master Combatant:

Anar'Grak is a Master in all Magics and Combats. When has Enough mana, Does magic. When Hasn't, Does Face-to-Face Combat.

Shadow Titan:
Hit points: 5000
Damage: 104-234
Spells:
Mind Twist: Same as War Stomp, with better effects and Shadow like thingies.
Black Element: Deals 10 Instant damage and Knocks the Target back "A Little". Cooldown: 10 Seconds

Skeleton:
Hit points: 1000
Damage: 23-202 (I know, Pretty Weird damage but that's it)
Spells:
Sword Dance: The Skeleton's attacks have a 10% chance to deal 500 AoE damage In 200 range to EVERYONE.
Master's presence: Whenever the skeleton is near the Titan, will have +20 Armor, +20 Damage and +200 Hit points.

Y'thar:
Hit points: 100000
Damage: 540-2315 (I know, Very though)
Spells:
Beast's morality: With each 50 damage, Loses 1 Armor.

I Think making it will be harder than Fighting it !!

Good luck!

*On some spells*

EDIT 2: Item drop:

Name of the Item : Gauntlets of Anar'Grak

Icon :

Background : The Gauntlets, worn by the Great Titan, and Lesser Universal: "Anar'Grak", The fallen Titan. There Lurks So many Powers yet to be discovered.

There are assumptions he Stole this Gauntlets from the "Father of Universe", But no one is sure.

Class :
Divine, Immortal, Legendary, Artifact

Attributes / stats : +1200 Damage, +1000% Attack speed, +100 Strength, - 10 Agility, +320 Inteligent

Active Usage :
Whispers of the Titan
Deals 5000 AoE Damage Around the Caster to damage the Enemies. Any Unit Who Survived the damage, will Be controlled by the Player and The allies in the Range too will receive +100 Damage bonus and +600 hit points For 120 Seconds. Only the Damage will Work for Bosses.

Attachments

• Anar'Grak.PNG
    Anar'Grak.PNG
    719.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@ Arad MNK, I love the boss idea, but 40 second stun is toooo much (Might lead the player to think the game is bugged). With that exception, I love the concept. I think you're sure to become the next weeks idealist (This week is Daffa). I love the fallen titan lore and spell pack (Just needs minor balances)
I also like the ground split concept very much!

I wouldn't want him to be the hardest boss though.
The hardest boss is the Lich King, ZelQuarosh.
He has a black hole spell that deals 980 damage per second & pulls the heroes towards it's singularity.
He has a corruption spell that deals damage to heroes and converts all nearby non-hero fighters to shadow monstrosities. He is called the "doom over heaven" in the campaign. I won't reveal much about him now, but he is the final boss.

Point of note for everyone: Bosses do not mean that OP characters that can one-hit-kill you. A boss fight has to be designed carefully to keep the player in a state of constant flow. If it's too difficult, players will give up. There are ways to design insanely hard bosses, but that's something I'll have to learn from devs at fromsoftware. I'm not good enough at level design to be able to come up with a balance as intricate.

Anyways, I actually need Ideas on common/uncommon/rare items dnd some easy-medium difficulty bosses (all bosses cannot be OP).

@AradMNK, coding the boss's AI is harder than defeating it (as you rightly mentioned).

That's an epic idea! Keep the amazing work up and going:as:
The best idea on this thread so far is the fallen titan.

Anyway, can we recommend new heroes for player as well?
Also, does the campaign used a sort of party system where players can select who's inside party and not?
Yes you can, but the heroes must not be OP, the hero code is the same as the boss code.
Hero ideas will be taken into consideration for implementation, as I will need to create more variables for stats and the like.
For the first 5 chapters, heroes remain the same. For the upcoming ones, feel free to suggest (I have not planned anything after chapter 5) :as:

I wonder how many people will get frustrated with that boss xD
Ikr?

@Demon_Slayer20
Thanks, I'll take my plans as well.
Don't worry, I got 2 more bosses incoming, and these guys are quite fun :D

@Directive
That gotta get complicated to code to be honest. Though I recall making one before and it's quite fun.

EDIT :
@Thread

Item List

Spell List

Boss List

Mystic Sword

Scepter of Fortune

Name of the Item : Mystic Sword

Background : Sword used by Lorzamus, a swordsman that lives in Xar'aysia. Given to you as a symbol of your well refined fighting skill, especially your art of swordsmanship.

Class : Unique, Mystical

Attributes / stats : +40 damage, +10 Strength, +125 Hit Points, +800 Mana

Active Usage : Energize
Increase attack speed by 100% for 15 seconds

Name of the Item : Scepter of Fortune

Background : Scepter used by the old fortune magician Proth. Given to you as proof that you can defeat whatever fortune lies in store for you.

Class : Unique, Mystical

Attributes / stats : +75 Intelligence, +1,125 Mana, +875 Health

Active Usage : Fortune Denial
Heals the bearer up to 5,000 health

Judgement Sword Slash

Name of the Spell : Judgement Sword Slash

Description : Stuns everyone except self, and blinks behind a specific target. Deals {550 + 4x Strength} damage to the spesifik target with delay of 1 second. Stuns last until damage applies.

Classification : Physical, Hero Damage, Cannot be Leveled Up

Manacost : 250 mana

CoolDown : 300 seconds

Lorzamus {Old Swordsman}

Proth {Old Fortune Mage}

Name of the Boss : Lorzamus (Old Swordsman)

Background / Story : An old swordsman that has master several advanced swordsmanship. He used to reside in Xar'aysia as an elite captain for the empire, but now, he has to live in the wilderness and sworn to defeat the darkness that plagued Xar'aysia. He's more than willing to train anyone how to fight in art of swordsmanship, especially Valcois.

Difficulty : Medium

Spells List :
1. Trail of Fire
Blinks to a target spot, leaving a trail of fire behind that deals 30 damage per second.
Condition : >50% Hp
Cooldown : 65 seconds

2. Wind Slash
Next basic attack deals 300% extra damage.
Cooldown : 70 seconds

3. Fire Spirit
Burns all enemies in a radius of 500, dealing 40 damage per second for 15 seconds. Doesn't harm Valcois.
Cooldown : 75 seconds

4. Wind Ring
Deals 400 damage to all enemies, and stuns them for 1.25 seconds.
Cooldown : 80 seconds

5. Burning Wind Ring
Deals 800 damage to all enemies, burns them for 20 damage per second for 20 seconds and stuns them for 3 seconds.
Condition : 1x cast, <50% Hp

6. Energize
Increase attack speed by 100% for 15 seconds.
Condition : 40<x<50% Hp
Cooldown : 15 seconds

7. Lightning Speed
Blinks behind Valcois, and deal 400 delayed damage. Delayed by 1 second.
Condition : <40% Hp
Cooldown : 100 seconds

8. Stunning Slash
Stun a party member and blinks to his position, stuns for 2.2 seconds.
Condition : <40% Hp

9. Judgement Sword Slash
Stuns everyone except self, and blinks behind a specific target. Deals 1,125 damage with delay of 1 second. Stuns last until damage applies.
Condition : <20% Hp

Power Element : Physical, Fire, Wind, Thunder

Unique Quality :
Gameplay : A simple boss fight, just make sure your party, especially Valcois has above 1.5k health at all times with healing. Hit him as hard as possible, and victory is yours.

Comment : A pretty much simple boss battle, though you really need to make it end quickly. The sooner, the better. The new ability also useful for the long run.

Reward : Mystic Sword/Prolonged Life Ring <Choose>, New Ability for Valcois ; Judgement Sword Slash, Lorzamus' Promise Note

Name of the Boss : Proth {Old Fortune Mage}

Background / Story : An old Mage that used to serve the empire in his young days. He now resides in wilderness doing fortunes for those who ask for their fortune at a very cheap cost. There's a promise between Proth and Lorzamus, which Proth will train a person that can defeat Larzamus after the fall of the empire.
Requires Lorzamus' Promise to fight this boss, else he will ignore you.

Difficulty : Very High Luck (Easy to Medium if Prolonged Life Ring is equipped)

Spells List :
Damage Base : 10-10

1. Fortune Decision
Deals random damage between 1 and 800 to all participants, which is multiplied by dice roll for party members. Prolonged Life Ring reduces damage taken by 50% and blocks multiplier
Condition : >800 Hp
Cooldown : 20 seconds

2. Fortune Denial
Heals random damage between 1 and 2,400 to Proth. Deals damage equals to (healed amount x dice roll) to all party members. Prolonged Life Ring nullifies the damage from this spell.
Condition : <90% Hp
Cooldown : 60 seconds

3. Death I
Fires a blast of fortune to the entire field, (24+rolled dice)% chance killing each party member. Prolonged Life Ring nullifies this spell, chance is halved for Valcois.
Channel : 8 seconds
Condition : 40<x<90% Hp

4. Fortune Luck
Randomly deals/heals all participants from 1 to 1,250 damage. Each person takes different amount. Damage dealt to party members multiplied by rolled dice, but multiplier is nullified by Prolonged Life Ring.
Condition : >1,250 Hp

5. Double Edged Fortune
Deals up to 1,500*rolled dice damage to each party member with 35% chance for instant death, then deals up to 1,250 damage to Proth. Damage multiplier from rolled dice and instant death nullified by Prolonged Life Ring.
Channel : 5 seconds
Condition : >1,250 Hp

6. Dice Roll
Roll a random integer from 1 to 6. The rolled integer is used as multiplier or addition for other spells used by Proth. The roll will be hovering above Proth's head to alert player of it's value.
Cooldown : 30 seconds

7. Death II
Fires a blast of fortune to the entire field, (48+(2*rolled dice))% chance killing each party member. Prolonged Life Ring nullifies this spell, chance is halved for Valcois.
Channel : 6 seconds
Condition : 20<x<40% Hp

8. Fortune Classic : Poem of Destiny
Deals random damage from 1 to 1,250 to all party members per second for 15 seconds. Damage per second is stopped if Proth is attacked (rolled dice) times and only deals 30% damage to members with Prolonged Life Ring. Proth takes up to 3,000 damage if this spell isn't cancelled.
Condition : >3,000 Hp

9. Death III
Fires a blast of fortune to the entire field, (72+(3*rolled dice))% chance killing each party member. Prolonged Life Ring nullifies this spell, chance is halved for Valcois
Channel : 5 seconds
Condition : <20% Hp

10. Fortune's End : Death Table
Deals a damage per second to all party members, starting from 1 and added by 0.8 per second infinitively until party is wiped out. Damage is halved by Prolonged Life Ring.
Channel : 3 seconds
Math : 0.2 + (0.8 x second elapsed since cast)
Condition : <2,000 Hp, 1x cast

Power Element : Fortune

Unique Quality :

Gameplay : everything against Proth relies on Prolonged Life Ring, this battle is a breeze with it and almost impossible without it. The key here is the dice ability, which decided how much damage dealt by Proth from most of his spells. His base damage is very low that you can entirely ignore it. Against Proth, dealing as much damage as possible has to be done at a rapid pace, due to Fortune Denial healing amount can be devastating. If you're not using the ring, you must ensure that he will never get a 4-6 with his roll, or you're practically doomed with heavy damage and almost guaranteed instant death.
Double Edged Fortune/Death I/II/III practically smells instant defeat, so stun him as soon he starts channeling but no damage is being dealt.
Kill Proth before Fortune's End : Death Table deals too much damage once it activates.

Comment : for once, where a boss fight entirely decided based on one single item. Or at least very high amount of luck.

Reward : Proth's Fortune Telling Service, Scepter of Fortune

Proth's Fortune Telling Service :
For a cost, Proth will either permanently add 1-3 random stat to reduce 1-3 random stat for Valcois. The reduction doesn't apply if Valcois has Prolonged Life Ring equipped. (Yes, Valcois can get a lot of extra stat this way)

Last edited:
Level 17
Remember TCO?

I think the Hardest boss should be Optional, with another lore.

But as you are the Creator, I'll just agree with your opinion !!

EDIT:

Name of the Boss: Shinay, the Mad druid (Model: Druid of the Talon, Tinted Green: 255, Others: 100)

Background / Story : Shinay was a human in Inkasia until he found out he has Weird powers. He Ran to the Great forest, To live there, forever, To study naturism Druidism. After 50 years, his Love to nature turned him to a Crazy druid. Now he doesn't allow any human to pass the Great forest. Defeat him to be able to Pass the forest.

This Boss-fight is required, But really easy, Only so The player can understand Sophisticated Spells that will be used later In the Game. (Like mine, Daffa's, Leo's etc.)

Difficulty : Nicely Easy

Stats:

Hit points: 2000
Damage: None!

Spells List :

1. Force of Nature (passive): Whenever the Druid finds a tree, will turn it into an Ent to fight Valcois.

2. Supportation of Nature : Creates 5 Random Forest Creeps in front of the druid, to fight VaLcois. The creep are Easy-to-kill.

Happens every 60 seconds.

Power Element : Nature

Unique Quality :
Naturalize: Shinay Marks a point, and after 5 seconds Deals 400 AoE damage there.

Happes every 10 seconds and costs no mana. This is supposed to replace the normal Attack.

Ent:

Stats:
100 Hit points
20-24 Damage
Spell:

Master's Bond : Each single damage dealt to the Ent will heal Shinay for the same amount.

Spell for Valcois:

"The Burning Avenger"

Skin

Mana Cost : 300 + (Ability level x 100)

Cooldown : 300 Seconds

Description : Valcois Becomes angered of His beloved land, Xar'aysia being Destroyed... His father Dead... His people Murdered... He becomes outraged and channels the Powers of Heat, Breaking their laws and Reforming himself. His veins change to Cracks, his blood Changes to Lava, And his Flesh changes to Stone.
He becomes a Humanoid Fire Elemental, With ((Ability Level / 2) +1) Stats. [Example: Ability level 4= ((4 / 2) + 1) --> Tripled Stats]

Lasts 60 Seconds.

skins_5085_screenshot.jpg

EDIT 2:
Name of the Item : Sword of Shinay

Icon :

Background : It's a rusty, Bad looking, Non-worthy Sword with really Bad look. However there is Considerable magic inside it.

Class : Rare

Attributes / stats : +10 damage, +5 Inteligence

Active Usage :
Roots of Gaia

Creates a Normal Blizzard Entangling root on the target unit. Totally normal.

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

:(
Here's two of my own, let me know what you guys think:

ULTIMATE SPELL POLL [FIRE]

Starting with the ultimates, here's the first spell :

icons_595_btn.jpg

Spirit Of Fire

Valcois' veins stretch thin as the flames ooze through them. Whenever his health dips below 30%, his vitality epithet kicks in. His heath regeneration increases by 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of max hp each second, and he burns all enemies near him for 10/15/20/25/30 DPS until his health reaches 75%.
Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: 40
Type: Passive
Target: No target
AoE : 325

2 :
icons_7791_btn.jpg
Blazing Chaos

Valcois sacrifices 20% of his current health to cause a massive, flaming maelstrom. The maelstrom deals massive damage to all units near Valcois and stuns them for 1.25 seconds if they are under dilemma buff. If any affected unit is under Burn, then it will take 15 DPS for 5 seconds.
Manacost: 90
Cooldown: 60
Type: Active
Target: No target
AoE: 425
Hotkey : R

Level 17
I still Keep my Vote. Passive-Ultimates are, just, Pure Awesomeness... Cuz I'm too lazy to Use them and I usually forget to use them :D

So, Still "Spirit of Fire".

EDIT:

Name of the Item : Sword of Angels

Icon :

Background : The Item was Supposed to be The Weapon of Archangel "Thoranoid", But it was lost in the Great forest and was probably picked by a Creep. And that creep Gave it to this Boss? Something is Fishy...

Class : Mythical

Attributes / stats : +40 Damage, 10 To all Stats and +10% Attack speed

Active Usage :
Holy Fire

Burns the selected enemy, Dealing 300 Damage and restoring it to the Hero.

Last edited:
Level 9
(This is for Regin, my bandit lord's creeps)

Regingen Thug:(Bandit model,0.8 scale, No tinting, no abilities)

Regingen Assasin(Assasin[a.k.a Bandif Spearthrower], 0.8 scale, Red: 200, others just nornal)

Regingan Highwayman(Bandit,1 scale, Blue: 150, green 150, has Ensnare)

Regingan Dark Mage(BanditMage, 1 scale, No tinting, has firebolt and Spell Resistance[25%])

Regingan Renegade Wizard(Hydromancer model, 1 scale, no tint, has Frost Bolt, Summon Water Elemental and spell resist[50%])

Regingan Water Elemental(Eater elemental model, Not tinting, scale 1,Has Drench(5 damage, 5 secs, active)

Regingan Raider(Bandit Lord, scale 1, no tinting, scale 1, has Crush[20% chance to deal more damage])

Regingan Pyromanic(Bandit mage, scale 1.1, tinting blue:100, green:100, can cast greater firebolt and Flame Strike(50 damage, active))

Regingan Warden(Bandit Lord, scale 1.1, tinting All to 170, has Greater Crush, Release Prisoners and Warden's will(35%chance to take only 60% ov damage)

Regingan Prisoner(villager, scale 1, no tint, no abilities)

For Forests

Maddened Treant(Corupted Treant, 1 scale, no tinting, no abilities)

Angered Oak(Corrupted Ancient Protector,scale 1.1, no tinting, has Anger(20% attackspeed)

Nightmarewoods Scout(Satyr, scale 1, no int, has You Miss Me!(20%chance to evade)

Nightmarewoods Shadeweaver(Satyr Shadowdancer,scame 1.1,, no tint, has Curse)

Scrizophanized Pine(Corrupted Ancient of War, scale 1.2, no tint, has Hallucination(Just Mirrior Image))

Insane Great Tree: (Corrupted Tree of Ages, scale 1.3, no tint, has Insanity(50% attackspeed))

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@ Leo, Thanks and +rep

MURDER KING said:
interesting this site.
so many ideas.

Agreed :D

Level 8
Spell Code
Code:
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5]
[SIZE=4]Name of the Spell [/SIZE]:[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]Forced Line[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5][SIZE=4]Description[/SIZE] :[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]Gives to the Hero 40% attackspeed ,if the Hero is bellow 40%hp he receive 6 bonus armor and 3%live regeneration.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5][SIZE=4]Classification [/SIZE]:[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]Ultimate,Passive[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5][SIZE=4]Manacost [/SIZE] :[/SIZE][/COLOR]  [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]200[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=5][SIZE=4]
CoolDown[/SIZE] :[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]120 seconds.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.