• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what should I make

what should i do next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Map

You can find melee and survival maps everywhere, so there is a big risk that you won´t make anything unique.
There is a project that I planned to do, but I´m afraid that I´m still not enought experienced in map making to start a bigger project. Maybe its core idea can be useful for you: A multiplayer campaign map. I call it campaign, because its priority would be to tell a story with multiple maps. Your decisions and your result in the map ( win/defeat ) would affect the story and the map would have some different endings.
From my perspective its the most important for a map to be the most unique it can be. Find something that none of the players even tried to do, try to imagine something on you own - This should be the first step before you make a map. Then it comes to realization...
( And don´t you daree to steal this idea. :vw_sad: ) I revealed it because I wanted to show you what means unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.