• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WftLK: the Sundering Idea Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm current working on a map called WftLK: the Sundering (War for the Lich King)
Project Development thread goes here.

I'm current needed bunch of spell idea for Warrior,Rouge,Mage, Arcanist, Durid, Paladin, Deathknight, Rage-type Warrior, Archer, Assassins, Ninja and Priest.

If you dosen't have idea for spells but for other things, suggest 'em up.

Level 11
Deathknight
-Soul Reap
The Deathknight damages a unit for X damage. If the target dies with this ability, it becomes a skeletal minion controlled by the Deathknight.
Damage, and the minion's stats depend on ability level.
-Life Drain (channeling)
The Deathknight drains life from X nearest enemy units, draining Y dps for Z seconds.
number of drain targets, dps, and duration depend on ability level.
-Fear (Passive)(Aura)
Units around X range from the deathknight stand Y% chance to miss their attacks.
range and chance depend on ability level.
-Dark Ritual
Damages units in X AoE for Y damage. For each Z units dying in that attack, an abomination spawns for the deathknight.

Level 11
Paladin
-Flash of Light
Deals X damage to units around the Paladin and Y% chance to stun for Z seconds.
Deals A damage to summoned units.
-Holy Light
Summons an orb of light that orbits the Paladin. Lasts for X minutes.
The orb attacks nearby enemy units for Y damage.
Only Z orbs can be controlled at once.
-Bright Sacrifice
Damages units around the Paladin for X*number of orbs orbiting the Paladin at the cost of his orbs.
-Divine Judgment
The Paladin cuts half of enemy units around the Paladin's current life.
Destroys all the Paladin's orbs.

BTW, you forgot to give me +rep. I can still receive rep despite my disabled rep.

Level 10
Thanks. By now I have collected Arcanist, warrior, DK, Pala.
@MultiGod: My map featured a special class advancement system.
Warrior will be able to advanced into a pala/DK/Fury Warrior along with 2 basic spell which will carry from warrior to any class he advanced to.
So did you've got any idea on the 2 basic spell? Here's a example one for Warrior.

Counter Attack
Effect: Gives X% chance to apply a special effect on an enemy who is attacking him.
If:
he is a Warrior: Apply Bleed to target deals Y dps and 20% slow.
he is a Paladin: Summon 1 more orb.
he is a Deathknight: With another Z% to instance kill it and gain 1 soulcounter
he is a Fury Warrior: Give him extra 30% as, 50 bonus damage, 40% lifesteal.

And these is one of the 2. And basic spells should have effect(not require to be different) every classes he will be advanced to.

Level 11
Frenzy - Increases attack speed for X% and move speed for Y% for Z seconds
+Warrior - Gives X% chance to evade an attack
+Paladin - Heals the Paladin and nearby friendly units for X
+Deathknight - Summons X skeletal minions that last for a short time
+Fury Warrior - Increases attack damage by X

Level 9
Priest:

Holy Forgiveness:
Forgiving the target for their past sins gives them a renewed sense of wealth. The warrior gains a bonus to their attack damage and speed.

Smite:
Any who have been corrupt by sin or wrong doing are carriers of unholy blight. Those containing this receive a sudden jolt of pain which shakes their body, slowing and damaging them.

Prayer: Passive
Even though the priest is devoted to others he has the ability to call to his god in order to receive a bonus to his attack and health to help destroy the blight.

Mass Forgiveness: Ultimate channeling spell
The priest targets an area and prays to his gods to heal all of those surrounding it. All allied heroes and soldiers are healed rather quickly. The priest can cast the spell from a distance but is forced to remain in his position to fully perform it.

Level 1
Assassin

This is assassin using the combo point system. More built on passives than ninja. Brigand Model maybe.
Innates:
Stalk: Active,Targetted
Assassin targets a unit. Assassin goes invisible with a X% to move speed for X amount of time. Attacking the targeted unit gives X bonus damage. Adds one Combo point.
Assassins Luck-Dodge X% and Crit X% for a Z multiplier. X's are based upon level on ability and combo points. Z because I do not know the parameters of the game.
Abilities:
Poisoned Daggers: Passive
Poisons target for X damage per second and slows ms for X%. X's are based on ability level and combo points.
Cross Strike- Active
Hits target twice for X damage each time. Awards two combo points.
Tendon Main-Active
Strikes the tendons of target reducing attack speed and damage by X%. Awards one combo point
Spinal Tap-Active, Ultimate, Must be behind target.
Stuns target for X seconds. Deals Z damage. X is based only on combo points. Z is based on combo points and ability level. Removes all combo points.

Status
Not open for further replies.