• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft 3: Paradox, Questionare 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So hey! No wrong answers here! Just want community input, so for my newest project mini factions are gonna be a major part, and since time travel is a big thing, possibilities are there, so here's what I wanna know...what mini faction would you most want to see?

This post will be stopped on October 9th A day unmentioned until further notice...please give me input people :D

Last edited:
Level 4
The Tuskarr! No one seems to acknowledge them anymore, so why not add them. :)

That's a fair point! To be truthful, I know very little about them x.x but as the project develops I'll see what can be done :) I know that Northrend will be involved in the story so who knows? ;)
Maybe pm me with some ideas?

Last edited:
Level 4
The Nerubians. Anub'Arak was one of the original enemies of the Lich King after all.

You know I've been toying with that notion, I'm torn between keeping them in the lich kings army partially, fully, or not at all x.x unfortunately the events of the games story occur right around the war of the spider so that doesn't help XD but I'll definitely take a look, maybe Pm me some ideas?

Level 4
Hey everyone, love the answers I've gotten! Please keep it up, if I get more response I'll extend so everyone's voice can be heard, there are no right wrong answers!!!

Level 4
Come on people I know you are able to come out full force!!! Please answer, I really really want to keep this post going for another two weeks, two more responses are all I need, anything goes and you'll always right and never wrong, how can you say no? :p

Level 4
Was thinking of a completely unseen faction and custom ones. Let's see... Elves Naga

They are in fact going to be in the mod :) not sure if they'll be a part of the story yet or not but I can confirm they are gonna be in!

Also as an update, this question are is going to be open indefinitely until I deem otherwise, life issues have gotten in the way of me checking frequently so I think a long term question are will be the way to go! Keep it up people!

I also encourage admins to answer as well!

Last edited:
Level 4
We need Satyrs and Malgyos' Mage Hunters...

Well the Satyrs were undecided, wether to be apart of the four main or a custom mini, but they are definitely gonna be in there...as for Malgyos, I'm unsure of who that is XD

Like Leo said,Satyrs pls

Welp I'm definitely seeing a lot of love for Satyrs...if they get any more requests I'm probably going to turn them into a mini faction lol

Level 2
Well, what's our friend here trying to change? That'd help lots in making the ideas.

You mention the War of the Spider. Does he want the Lich King to not turn Northrend into Fortress Undead?

Who is Malgyos? Blue Dragon Aspect of Magic, lord of the Blue Dragons. Recall that Blue Dragon dead(mainly) were raised as Frost Wyrms(Northrend is, if I remember right, a dragon equivalent to an elephant graveyard-they go there to die). Is not very happy with magi normally thanks to misuse leading to Legion crazy.

Level 4
Well, what's our friend here trying to change? That'd help lots in making the ideas.

You mention the War of the Spider. Does he want the Lich King to not turn Northrend into Fortress Undead?

Who is Malgyos? Blue Dragon Aspect of Magic, lord of the Blue Dragons. Recall that Blue Dragon dead(mainly) were raised as Frost Wyrms(Northrend is, if I remember right, a dragon equivalent to an elephant graveyard-they go there to die). Is not very happy with magi normally thanks to misuse leading to Legion crazy.

Basically He is attempting to turn the war between the Alliance and the Horde to the Horde's favor, and that is how he messes up the time line

Status
Not open for further replies.