• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft 3: Paradox, Poll 1

What would the Legion do?

• Attempt to Corrupt the mana starved High elves

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Attempt to sow the seeds of corruption once more into the orcs?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attempt to corrupt humanity through beings like Kelthuzad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attempt to correupt an unmentioned race? (Post in comments below)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So this is the first of Many Polls, in regards to my Project Warcraft 3: Paradox, to gauge public opinion, the poll will be open for two weeks, so please comment and vote!

*clears throat*
The time is the War of the Spider (predations events in reign of chaos and frozen throne)

In the Event that accidental time travel created a wave of energy that caused Nerzul to be freed from the legion, forcing them off of Icecrown, causing all mana using races and people (particularly the high elves), breaking open the wall of grey mane and infusing the Worgen with a sense of control, and disturb the Naga from their slumber...which would the Legion be most likely to do?

Last edited:
Level 25
If it's about a goblin that goes timetraveling, shouldn't the story focus on the effects on his time traveling, rather than "the goblin went time travelling now the orcs are corrupted again", shouldn't it be "the goblin went time travelling and now the draenei are the ones who drank from the pool of mannaroths blood."

That's more of a paradox to me.

Level 4
If it's about a goblin that goes timetraveling, shouldn't the story focus on the effects on his time traveling, rather than "the goblin went time travelling now the orcs are corrupted again", shouldn't it be "the goblin went time travelling and now the draenei are the ones who drank from the pool of mannaroths blood."

That's more of a paradox to me.

If that's what you feel, make sure you vote :D only reason I didn't put them down is that based on the resources I read I didn't find they were on the Kalimdor or Lordaron at the time

Maybe to corrupt the high elves to become something similar with the Highborne.

Interesting, also make sure You vote :D

Level 4
Come on folks! Don't be shy! Make sure you vote!!! (Bumping as per site rules is allowed if I remember since it has been less than three months)

Level 4
I would say the first option, like they did with Queen Azshara. Seems logical that they would do such.

Honestly that's what I've been thinking, please make sure you vote! And everyone vote vote VOTE :D

But seriously Chaosy that was my original idea but I wanted to get community involvement as much as I could

Status
Not open for further replies.