• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tanks/Vehicles (and Units) Ideas for the Illidari Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I need a few Tanks/Vehicles (and units) ideas for the Illidari Empire faction in my MegaCraft Series. Ideas should at least include short descriptions, but descriptions with lore background are encouraged.

UPDATE: Now I also need ideas for infantry units/misc.

(Icons)
(Models)

Food Cost: (Food Cost)
Amphibious: (Yes/No)
Notes: (Any other things that's worth mention)

(Description)

Attack ???, ??? and ??? units. (e.g. Attack trees, land and air units.)

[I](Icons)[/I]
[I](Models)[/I]
[COLOR="MediumPurple"]
Food Cost: [COLOR="Magenta"](Food Cost)[/COLOR]
Amphibious: [COLOR="Magenta"](Yes/No)[/COLOR]
Notes: [COLOR="Magenta"](Any other things that's worth mention)[/COLOR]

[B][I](Description)[/I][/B]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Attack ???, ??? and ??? units.[/COLOR] [I](e.g. Attack trees, land and air units.)[/I]
[/COLOR]

Oh, it's nice to include icons and models for the vehicles, but it's optional.

Last edited:
Level 1

(Click on icon for link)

Annihalator

Food Cost: 3
Amphious: No
Note: Has no attack, uses a auto casting spell to cast, has mana, mechanical, Blood Elf

Heavy blood elven tank spell-caster with mana, can only cast spells, can initially cast Mana Bolt, which fires a bolt of surging mana. Can learn Mana Shield(+2 to a unit's armour) and Mana Refill(Brilliance Aura).

Attacks none.

Level 1
(click icon for link)

Contraption

Food Cost: 4
Amphibious: No
Note: Artelliary, Blood Elf

Long ranged artillery of Blood Elf, has a very long range, good against not moving units, can change to a fixed mode in which it becomes a building and has more armour.

Attack land units and trees.

Level 32
(Icons) Default Siren
(Models) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nagacar-49791/?prev=c%3D6%26t%3D1%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

Naga Raideress

Food Cost: 2
Amphibious: Hmm, I don't know. Depends on the movement animation.
Notes: This is the only naga vehicle model out their. Illidan's Naga needs to step up their mechanics!

(Description)

Speedy mechanical ranged attacker. Useful for raids and flanks as well as scouting, but ineffective against heavier tank classes due to the piercing damage.

Attacks land, air

(Icons) Default Siren
(Models) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nagacar-49791/?prev=c%3D6%26t%3D1%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

Naga Raideress

Amphibious: Hmm, I don't know. Depends on the movement animation.
Notes: This is the only naga vehicle model out their. Illidan's Naga needs to step up their mechanics!

(Description)

Speedy mechanical ranged attacker. Useful for raids and flanks as well as scouting, but ineffective against heavier tank classes due to the piercing damage.

Attacks land, air

errr......the model has no attack animation.

EDIT: Oh, I found a way. Anyway, thank you!

Last edited:
Level 1

(Icon link in icon)

Name: Terradrion

Notes: A Sea Dragon, Flying, Magic amage
Description: A Heavy flying unit that shoots Water, can learn to cast Illusion which makes a copy of itself.

Amphious: Yes(Flying units can fly over water)

Attacks Land and Air units

(Icon link in icon)

Name: Terradrion

Notes: A Sea Dragon, Flying, Magic amage
Description: A Heavy flying unit that shoots Water, can learn to cast Illusion which makes a copy of itself.

Amphious: Yes(Flying units can fly over water)

Attacks Land and Air units

thank you for your suggestion, but err......your suggestion is a bit messy. perhaps follow the template? anyway, thank you

Level 7
Ashtounge Intel

Icon : Default Draenei Vindicator
Model : Default Draenei Vindicator

Amphibious: i don't know, can draenei walk on the water??
Notes: maybe you can attach something futuristic to him. Also he doesn't have any base attack

(Description)
A cunning unit that can hide from the enemy and use his tricks to infiltrate the enemy. He can cast Infiltrate and Assassination. Also he can learn Bribe. (Note : He will be visible for awhile after doing those abilities)

Infiltrate - Ashtounge Intel will infiltrate a building of the enemy and that building's LoS will be revealed.
Assassination (30 sec cooldown) - Ashtounge Intel will kill 1 enemy unit.
Bribe (35 sec cooldown) - Ashrounge Intel will bribe 1 unit and the target will join your army forever until death.

Can only cast land units.

Level 1
(link in Icon)

Arablest(link)

Food cost: 3
Amphious: No!
Note: It has high piercing damage(30-40) but attacks slow
Description: Fel orc unit with a crossbow, very powerful if used in groups can learn the Fire Arrows ability, can also learn Berserker Strength.

Fire Arrows: Same as Searing arrow
Berskerker Strength: Default one

Status
Not open for further replies.