• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Story Generator]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Chaps of HiveWorkShop!

If you're
thoughtless or just lazy to make up a story.
Come here and post a request!

I'll think it up for you and it'll just cost you a Credit in your map with my name :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just tell me the elements of what you want:

What race or factions?
Environment and stuff you know........
Action, MMORPG, SPRPG, Survival, Zombie, Horror (I love it) and etc...
Extras
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 11
First Customer, Ill see what your story looks like and if it fits my map I would surely give credits ;)
My map is an ORPG type of map and they are fighting for their survival from the forest.
My ORPG will function in different kinds of map where you can load your character to another map(Dungeon)
and gain nice items. There will be bosses in every dungeon and there will be always this one guy (Mysterious Guy o.o) in the map.
Thanks in advance.

Level 11
they will start off in their camp in the forest. they would be playing as I guess warriors (Blademaster and Demon Hunter). the mysterious guy is the same good and evil o.o
if you want to get an idea i will send you my map ( I am avoiding to bring it to public but you are the storywriter so I guess it wouldnt be necessary to hide it from you). PM me if you want to look at the map.

Level 6
What about asking the one you make the story for if you can put the story you made for him on this site, so we can see the examples of your work? :)

Sure

Story:

Deep within the forest there is a neutral encampment "Name" where most mercenaries are hired because of their notorious strength & unique abilities which rumours has been spread worldwide.

Then one day, the city of "Continent" named "Name" hired "No. of players" gifted mercenaries (YOU) to help defend their city from the creatures from the forest but that was just the beginning. Soon after earning the king's trust and admirations he then was concerned about the safety of the city from the beserked creatures thus promoting the gifted mercenaries (YOU) as soldiers of "Name" to unviel the true chaos behind these attacks.

The Chaos: (if you want to play the game to find out what causes what yourself don't click here)
"The Cult" notoriously known as the undead legions. Not only their expansion caused the creatures to cower but their necromancer leader has found one of their heirachy spells from the underworld that enslaves the creatures with rituals and causing the madness that has been happening throughout the continents. As they advance enslaving the sacred guardians of "Saint Grove" their main priority is to taint these creatures so every living will fear "The Cult" then unleash the Unholy beast within "Saint Grove" whereas these creatures are known as "Divines" (a god sent guardian that protects the world from evil to unleash the beast within "Saint Grove").
(This story is to be only read by you because this explains the chaos that the adventurers are suppose to Quest then find out themselves.)

Extra Ideas:
*Quests will be given to you and each time as you advance the rewards will be more promising.
*There are different cities that you can either ally with or make them enemies by starting a war.

Level 6
Newbchu! haha i mentioned your storyline "workshop" in some threads so hopefully you get some more people!

Thx alot bra :D

i need a story line for my map battle of teldrassil
its an AoS with fel orcs and blood elves fighting over somthing about the land of Teldrassil

On Topic:
This should be easier :p
Off Topic:
Sorry to disappoint you but your map is going to be less exciting sooner or later quite fast unless it's as good as DoTA.

Level 6
Your request has been completed enjoy :D

Story:
For many years after the crusade against "Lord Mannoroth" the fel-orcs were thought to be long gone from the lands of "Kalimdor" but inside the world of "Outland" still lies a whole horde of the fel-orcs expanding in population & power.

One day within the sacred tree of "Teldrassil" a village named "Starbreeze Village" were ambushed by the fel-orcs and a total massacre were brought to the village by the reckless & blood-thirsty fiends. A report from a fallen night-elf templar was received and told that a portal was ripped out of nowhere from the space of "Outland" directly to the village but there was no report on their intention on invading "Teldrassil". The tension is rising for the night-elves and their main city "Darnassus" thus the night-elves reinforced their defenses and armies to strike before the fel-orcs settles inside
"Teldrassil" eternally.

The Chaos:
The fel-orcs in the vast space of
"Outland" conducted seies of portals to rip through time and space to travel back to "Kalimdor" & the "Easten Kingdoms" to continue their main objective: "Reign of Chaos". (Reign over the whole world.)

Level 4
Newbchu! I am back this time though, I am in need of a story line.
Race: Human (Fable, the original xbox game, human race to give you more detail on the culture and setting)
Enviroment: The world of Albion
The Start of the game: You start out as an boy in the small town of Oakvale, staying there for about a year (20 min game time), until the evil lord Dethes burns the village to the ground and the kings army is no where to be seen. After that, you are sent to the city of Mattihis after a group of Rangers finds you in the burning rubble. From there you plan your revenege on Dethes as he countinues to strike fear in the countryside surrounding the great city of Mattihis.
Genre: RPG

Level 15
Your request has been completed enjoy :D

Story:
For many years after the crusade against "Lord Mannoroth" the fel-orcs were thought to be long gone from the lands of "Kalimdor" but inside the world of "Outland" still lies a whole horde of the fel-orcs expanding in population & power.

One day within the sacred tree of "Teldrassil" a village named "Starbreeze Village" were ambushed by the fel-orcs and a total massacre were brought to the village by the reckless & blood-thirsty fiends. A report from a fallen night-elf templar was received and told that a portal was ripped out of nowhere from the space of "Outland" directly to the village but there was no report on their intention on invading "Teldrassil". The tension is rising for the night-elves and their main city "Darnassus" thus the night-elves reinforced their defenses and armies to strike before the fel-orcs settles inside
"Teldrassil" eternally.

The Chaos:
The fel-orcs in the vast space of
"Outland" conducted seies of portals to rip through time and space to travel back to "Kalimdor" & the "Easten Kingdoms" to continue their main objective: "Reign of Chaos". (Reign over the whole world.)

why are u talking about night elfs???? its blood elfs and fel orcs fighting each other

Level 6
Newbchu! I am back this time though, I am in need of a story line.
Race: Human (Fable, the original xbox game, human race to give you more detail on the culture and setting)
Enviroment: The world of Albion
The Start of the game: You start out as an boy in the small town of Oakvale, staying there for about a year (20 min game time), until the evil lord Dethes burns the village to the ground and the kings army is no where to be seen. After that, you are sent to the city of Mattihis after a group of Rangers finds you in the burning rubble. From there you plan your revenege on Dethes as he countinues to strike fear in the countryside surrounding the great city of Mattihis.
Genre: RPG

So this is like Fable RPG right?

why are u talking about night elfs???? its blood elfs and fel orcs fighting each other

Sorry about that I was so focused on the name "Teldrassil" that made me thought that it would be Night Elves vs Fel-Ors! xD Rofl
Dw I'll re-write another for you :D

Level 6
Story: (milzy)
The Blood-Elves' Grand Magus has prepared over 20 years and learnt a new spell to attain magical powers from the new home of the Night Elves, "Teldrassil" through the "Circle of Ancients" located in the forest of "Dark Shore". On the day where they commenced the ritual everything went as planned until one of the Magi lost concious due the the druid's spell that was embedded inside the ruins. The ritual failed and instead it had created a permanent rift through space & time which lead to a Fel Orc encampment in another dimension known as "Outland". Now the Fel Orcs has gained access once more into "Azeroth" and knew it was the only opportunity to create a new settlement and once settled then start to conquer other lands. Since the Blood Elves made the mistake they ought to correct what they have done wrong. In the settlement near the ritual's location they created another portal from "Silvermoon" to summon their armies to drive the Fel Orcs back to the portal to "Outland" and seal the rift permanently.

Last edited:
Level 11
@newbchu
Yow, I am always looking at your thread to see where it is going and I knew it would go well. but please be informed that double posting is breaking the rules unless the older post that you posted is 48 hours ago. You can either merge the post or delete the other one but deleting is not advised. I have told you this for you to avoid being reported ang get negrepped. :(
anyway goodluck with your thread and more customers to come
m118.gif

Level 6
@newbchu
Yow, I am always looking at your thread to see where it is going and I knew it would go well. but please be informed that double posting is breaking the rules unless the older post that you posted is 48 hours ago. You can either merge the post or delete the other one but deleting is not advised. I have told you this for you to avoid being reported ang get negrepped. :(
anyway goodluck with your thread and more customers to come
m118.gif

oh ok hahas sorry :O
can you show me and example of double posting :S
im not sure about that rofl
and thanks for the comments :D

Level 11
double posting is posting another post when the post before you is also posted by you..
like what you just did above ;)

you must wait for a person to post before you can post again unless the last post was 2 days ago.

Level 6
Description:
In the world of "name" where magics are embedded within each human's soul when they are born and wether if you use it for good or evil....you choose your own destiny.

Story: (A-Mexican-Taco)

One Handed
-Sword, Axe, Mace, Hammer, Dagger, Wand, Relic, Knuckle/ Claw
Two Handed
-Sword, Axe, Mace, Hammer, Staff, Javelin/ Spear/ Polearm

Types
{Fire} - {Ice} - {Water} - {Lightning} - {Nature} - {Holy} - {Darkness}

The Story:
It was a rainy storm that night...
With all the brave soldiers infront of the gates of "Aldier'e" ready to defend their city with all their might & in the verge of death.
When both sides clashed in battle.....all I saw was a mesmerizing shadow which devoured my sight & I collapsed.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Finally I woke up from my nightmare & found myself in my room whereas outside was a bright & shiny day. (Was it a dream?...)
The bell struck & instantaneously I knew I was late for trainning.
Today... I will be trained to be a soldier & learn magics to defend my people who are in need of help.

*Game Starts*

The Chaos:
Will be sent to project leader for permission if he/ she would like to share it.

Level 15
MEEEE XD
Theme: Medieval ORPG
World: Aeoron
Races: Humans-Elves-Some undead VS Creeps-Undeads
3 things are set atm:
1.You start as a rookie adventurer who came to this land through a one-way portal (you arrive in a small camp surrouned by goblins)
2.To reach the higher level areas you have to get 2 artifacts (IDK what will they be) to remove the seal which separates the undeads from the humans
3. After removing the seal the wooden fort of humans will be under the attack of the undeads constantly

But I don't have a good storyline yet :(
Oh and let ppl know what you plot for me :)

Level 6
MEEEE XD
Theme: Medieval ORPG
World: Aeoron
Races: Humans-Elves-Some undead VS Creeps-Undeads
3 things are set atm:
1.You start as a rookie adventurer who came to this land through a one-way portal (you arrive in a small camp surrouned by goblins)
2.To reach the higher level areas you have to get 2 artifacts (IDK what will they be) to remove the seal which separates the undeads from the humans
3. After removing the seal the wooden fort of humans will be under the attack of the undeads constantly

But I don't have a good storyline yet :(
Oh and let ppl know what you plot for me :)

No orcs? :p Hahas

Level 6
Story: (kanadaj)
You once lived in a normal life as a researcher and your organisation recently found another new unknown artifact & manuscript with a strange carving translated into English which wrote "Aeroron".
While studying the manuscript the professor accidentally read the activation of a portal which transported the a few members of the academy into another world. While waking up in shock you see little green creatures running away in fear. In amazement & confusion you and the other members got settled then journeyed along the jungle.
After the long walk you finally found an encampment with humans. Everything wasn't really making sense at the moment but it seems as if you had to grow with the society and in the meantime find out how to return to your own world.

Level 6
Eh not goood :( The portal is RIGHT in the encampment :D And I wouldn't say resarchers as they all got general class training (I mean like apprentice assassin-still far from being a professional, but understands his class and can learn it's skills if taught ^^)

Well from my suggestion I'm saying that they are starting a new life in another world as a newb and as they venture further doing quests etc they level up and then choose different classes themselves by talking to the NPCs which teaches certain classes but you're more than welcome to change the story yourself. As for I have created a base story for you to edit or do w/e :).

Level 10
Hi could you make us story? since me and my map-making team are bad in english, we cant do it such good as we would love to.

Race: Humans.
Enemies: Hostiles (you know Gnolls, Bears, etc,) ,Undead
Location where a story plays: The Archeron
Starting location: Forestwoood village
Capital city :The Archeron.
Type: ORPG with dungeons, bosses, pvp etc

Story should be something like:
You were recruited to go to capital city to help king, against the forces of scourge. You train on way there, complete quests, slays bosses etc.

If you help us you get special credits + rep
:)

Palooo3

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/orpg-archeron-201145/

Level 6
Hi could you make us story? since me and my map-making team are bad in english, we cant do it such good as we would love to.

Race: Humans.
Enemies: Hostiles (you know Gnolls, Bears, etc,) ,Undead
Location where a story plays: The Archeron
Starting location: Forestwoood village
Capital city :The Archeron.
Type: ORPG with dungeons, bosses, pvp etc

Story should be something like:
You were recruited to go to capital city to help king, against the forces of scourge. You train on way there, complete quests, slays bosses etc.

If you help us you get special credits + rep
:)

Palooo3

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/orpg-archeron-201145/

Story:
"Esoteric" the land of mystical creatures & its mysterious geographies has long fascinated mankind to roam across different continents to discover its greatness of natures' natural designs. Although this is a land of wonders but monstrous & beastly creatures lies within this great world. Evil lurks within the shadows of the cities as the cult known as the "The Iniquitous" deceives the innocent eyes as recruits to plan a war & take over the capital city named "The Archeron" after the death of the first king, "Joseph Archeron" who died in the hands of the cult leader "Espvron Satyr". You grew up in a peaceful village named "Dalewood" at the age of 20 as the capital "The Archeron" had a call to arms session you were chosen to be a soldier.

This is where your journey begins.

Here's your base story.
You are allowed to alter it in anyway you like it to fit into your story.
Thanks for being a customer & make sure to credit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.