• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Races war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys

i want to make races(Human,dwarf,night elf,gnomes, draenei,worgen,orc,undead, troll, tauren,blood elf, goblin, naga,demon,high elf and other) in 1 map!

i will minimize it. 3 hero(choose 1) 5 kind unit and 1 building for each race.

what do you think? :eekani:

Level 19
Is this some kind of risk like map? sort of footmen wars? or just a spiced up altered melee game?
Games like this will be a fast-paced.

With 5 units available it should be like this:
1 melee unit, 1 ranged unit, 1 siege unit, 1 caster unit and 1 ownage unit.
Worker unit is not included here.

One building only? Well I think it would be better if
1 Townhall which trains workers and as a research center as well
1 Barracks
1 Farm
1 Defensive Building (This will vary because structures like ziggurats or other buildings in other races

Level 6
Hello guys

i want to make races(Human,dwarf,night elf,gnomes, draenei,worgen,orc,undead, troll, tauren,blood elf, goblin, naga,demon,high elf and other) in 1 map!

i will minimize it. 3 hero(choose 1) 5 kind unit and 1 building for each race.

what do you think? :eekani:

Honestly, you'd need something special about it. I mean just imagine this:
If I'd have to choose between a melee map with the same races, but just fully made, and a map with just 1 building and 5 units, why should i play your map instead?
You need something that makes your map stands out. Fast-Paced gameplay, Small Close Combat maps would be a good beginning.
But there needs to be something that you have to figure out that makes it a bit different from other altered melee maps.
Anyways, I wish you good luck with that idea! Do your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.