• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Night of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Nighy of the dragon
I need some good spell combo ideas for a character of my campaign named Iridi who is a dranei priestess and uses her naaru staff to attack foes

I also need help in including a bonus level where the character gets to build an army and fight enemies to secure a place or an artifact and is also rewarded

Level 24
You should explain more about the background of the character.
A draenei priestess with a naaru staff doesn't say enough to give unique spells.
Also what has Night of the Dragon has to do with it?

Yes I can just throw up some spells for a mage but that would give you an extreme database of spell ideas.
Not gonna explode your mind... at least not by myself :D

Level 28
Bonus level: make it an AOS. Have several villages around the map where the hero tries to convince the villages to fight for her (fetch quests, money, reputation, etc.). The second part is a standard AOS, each converted village becoming a spawn point and a unique unit (the villages that weren't converted become spawn points for the enemy, and have one or two pairs that belong to the enemy if the other was converted). Have some spawn points switch ownership when defeated.

And yes, we need more info on the character and the plot.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

thanks for the idea.. I've thought of a boss fight with an orc hero

Status
Not open for further replies.