• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for a Felwood Forest map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
You might have heard of Stomp of the Titan, I was gonna make a sequel to that, but the forest path ways were to tight, so then I was going to make a sequel to Battle of 2154, but then it just didn't make sense.
So if anyone has any ideas for my map (Which is a huge Felwood Forest) that'd be appreciated. :)

241022-albums8225-picture104067.png

241022-albums8225-picture104068.png

241022-albums8225-picture104069.png

Level 14
I've never heard of Stomp of the Titan before, but if you're going to make a sequel for it, it must have been good. My only concern so far is the layout of your map. It resembles more of a maze instead of a forest. You should make the paths random and natural, not like someone came in and carved out a pathway.

Agreed, honestly if you make the pathing more random you could turn it into a forest survival map, not enough of those around these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.